*Team 50* Christmas Challenge

Hi i'm totally new to this site i joined sw at 25st 2lb and got down to 22st 7 i needed to change things up a bit as i got into a rut, i don't know anyone that has to lose as much as me so if i can work out how to use this forum and encourage and be encouraged that would be fab !

Hi i'm totally new to this site i joined sw at 25st 2lb and got down to 22st 7 i needed to change things up a bit as i got into a rut, i don't know anyone that has to lose as much as me so if i can work out how to use this forum and encourage and be encouraged that would be fab !

Welcome Maree :)

That photo of 50lbs is a real eye opener!!! I might stick it on my fridge to stop me picking :)

Well done everyone! You are doing so well! Xx

Welcome, Maree. Good luck, you are doing really well already. Check out WEMITT'S on here (we mean it this time) there are a lot of success stories, diaries and photos on there. It may help you find some extra support and encouragement.

Welcome Maree

Good luck. It doesn't matter how much you have to loose or how quick it's not a race. Slow and steady and you will see the difference just in your confidence and that will boost your progress. After all it took a while for it to go on. At my biggest I was nearly 21. Then I half hearted lost a few stone stopped put a little on stopped and started again. Then in April I decided it was all or nothing and no more whining. So at 17-11 on 29 April I went for it full pelt. I can say hand on heart that yesterday at my weigh in I was 13.6.

So don't get disheartened just keep going and rude out the tough times you learn by mistakes.

X

Hi all

Well this is my last weigh in before my month holiday.

Today I lost 2 1/2lb so that's

Jaxkar7 to go 25 1/2 lost 55 1/2.

I will try to keep up the good work when away x hope you all have fab weight losses too x

Thanks to whoever does my up date xxxx

Jax

Have a fab time!

Welcome. You have taken the first step and this forum
is so supportive.

Welcome Maree
I was 25 stone once upon a time in 2003. Im a yoyo-er so been up and down since. Started this time at 22 stone on July 1st. Im now only moments away from the teens... really cant wait to see 19 st 13 turn up on the scale. In a few weeks time from now you will be in the teens too. How exciting!!! You can do this :) x

Thank you and well done you you have done amazingly well ! What an achievement. I always want to lose the weight quicker then i am thats the problem if someone else loses a couple of pounds i'm genuinely thrilled for them but if i lose 2lb i want 3lb if i lose 4lb i wanted 5 ! I should be happy its going in the right direction but i have sooooo much to lose it feels like i'll never get there. I actually dream about being under 20st and anything else would be a bonus how mad is that ?

Thanks i'll check it out for sure i'm desperate to lose this weight once and for all before more years are wasted! The life stories i read are such an inspiration i hope one day i can encourage someone with a half decent story myself :)

Really ? You have done so well ! To me right now, being under 20st seems skinny ! I just dream about it, how mad is that ? I'm so pleased for you that you have achieved so much its a real encouragement and who knows maybe at some point i'll get to join the teenies myself ! :D

Thank you and well done you you have done amazingly well ! What an achievement. I always want to lose the weight quicker then i am thats the problem if someone else loses a couple of pounds i'm genuinely thrilled for them but if i lose 2lb i want 3lb if i lose 4lb i wanted 5 ! I should be happy its going in the right direction but i have sooooo much to lose it feels like i'll never get there. I actually dream about being under 20st and anything else would be a bonus how mad is that ?

Not Mad at all..... I alwasy dream of being below 20stone...

Just unoffical weigh in hit 19st 13 this morning :) :)

My problem is in the past when I get into the teens (17 stone usually my tipping point) I feel so much slimmer I some how slip off dieting and go back into the 20s again.... very annoying!!!

Determined not this time... determined that this time Im getting to at least 15 stone and Im staying there.... I WILL NEVER BE BACK IN THE 20 plus!!!!

You can do this too !!!!

Really ? You have done so well ! To me right now, being under 20st seems skinny ! I just dream about it, how mad is that ? I'm so pleased for you that you have achieved so much its a real encouragement and who knows maybe at some point i'll get to join the teenies myself ! :D

I was 22 stone just under 8 weeks ago and during that time Ive been to London and the V festival both times I ate rubbish....

YOU CAN DO THIS !!!!!

8 weeks time is middle of OCTOBER....Meaning by XMAS you could be in the teens.

You need to believe it will happen and then make it happen!!!

Maree Hun just set yourself little goals. Mine where half a stone then a stone. If I did a week of walking a route once a day the next week I would do it twice a day. Every week try to add a little extra it does make a difference plus gets you fitter and more motivated.

I don't do the gym but add everyday things into my life. So if I do ironing I do all mine and go and put them away. Then his , then others stuff. So instead of making one trip I do 3 or 4!

Just moving round a little does help. I now do 3 trips to kitchen to set the table. 3 trips to bring food in etc.

Good luck Hun you will be at 20 by the time I get back from my hols at end of sept. c

Another 8lbs off for me this week! So total of 23lbs since I started this challenge and nearly five stone since I set out to lose weight! X could someone update the list please x

Thank you yes i imagine exercise is key i try to walk an hour most days and do something in ad breaks if the tv is on but i could do more really. How lovely that you are off on holiday soon, i will set myself a target to get to 21st by the time your back, i doubt i'd lose more then that in 5 or so weeks ! Best try and get myself motivated then eh ? Ha ha ! :)

Thank you yes i imagine exercise is key i try to walk an hour most days and do something in ad breaks if the tv is on but i could do more really. How lovely that you are off on holiday soon, i will set myself a target to get to 21st by the time your back, i doubt i'd lose more then that in 5 or so weeks ! Best try and get myself motivated then eh ? Ha ha ! :)

21st something by end of september sounds a great goal.

Can someone please update me
3.5lbs off please

Thanks! !!!

Back