Team 7 - Fat Fighters (Official team thread)

Hi everyone. Yes I am still exercising like a mad woman and this week I lost 5lbs. Woohooo!! That is 4st lost in 12 weeks. Bring on the next 12 weeks and I may be at goal lol.

Oh before I forget, I don't know whether you will be fine with this but I will be weighed fortnightly from today till the end of April. I do not know whether you guys are alright with this. Let me know if you still want me to be part of the team. Thanks x

Yes we do. We just submit 4 or 5 results instead of 6. I am not bothered where we are in the competition. We are mainly here for each other.

Yes, Angel I have and she doesn't know either. I have a constipation problem anyway and not eating food compounds this. I know that I can't manage more than 3 litres water a day.

Hello only 1lb for me this week, I noticed I wasn't going to the loo as much my CDC thinks I'm retaining water as its nearly that time of the month again :rolleyes:

Also having trouble with constipation so my CDC has given me a few options:
Drink more water
try hot drinks
try ssb option 200 cal meal

Have you tried any of the above, or do you have any tips I can try that won't throw me out of ketosis :(

How's everyone else this week??
Bjoux you're doing fab
Donnamarie how's your positivity holding out? did you manage to get back on track?

Take care girls bye for now :D

Hi ladies, had my weigh in yesterday and lost 3lbs so not too bad havemade a concious effort to exercise too and have joined the leisure centre :0) i also have problems with constipation CDC reccomended sennakot as they are very gentle on stomach don't know whether you like the bars but i find if i have a couple it helps me go to the loo hope i've helped x

Hi all... Im on day 1 again! :eek:

But on a good note.. im feeling alot better about it today.. i am going to get to day 2!!!! :mad:

My weigh in is now on mondays, and after my 2lb gain last weigh in i really wanna have a loss next weigh in.

Also our mini break holiday to cornwall is in 7weeks.. and ive promised my kids i'll go swimming with um :eek:

And then our main holiday to the canary islands is only 19weeks away.. so i really gotta get focused.

Hope all you guys are ok...
Im gonna post back again tonight.. :)

Weigh in yesterday and have lost 3lb but had 2 days off!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all... Im on day 1 again! :eek:

But on a good note.. im feeling alot better about it today.. i am going to get to day 2!!!! :mad:

My weigh in is now on mondays, and after my 2lb gain last weigh in i really wanna have a loss next weigh in.

Also our mini break holiday to cornwall is in 7weeks.. and ive promised my kids i'll go swimming with um :eek:

And then our main holiday to the canary islands is only 19weeks away.. so i really gotta get focused.

Hope all you guys are ok...
Im gonna post back again tonight.. :)

Great to hear from you, and roll on day 2 my weigh ins are a monday so when I post mine will be chasing you for yours :8855: keep posting we're here for you x

Great to hear from you, and roll on day 2 my weigh ins are a monday so when I post mine will be chasing you for yours :8855: keep posting we're here for you x

Thankyou very much hun.

I didnt make it to day2 :(

Really dont know whats wrong with me!
Think im gonna take a couple of days to think things through.. just dont seem to be in the right frame of mind...

My cdc suggested i do 1200 plan for a week.. ease back into s/s.. but im so annoyed with myself as i want to do s/s :cry:
Thanks for you kind words.. im sticking around.. so sorry to let team down.. i understand if you want to replace me.

I'll still post here though if thats ok as i really do need the support of you guys :)

I put on 1/2lb this week so you are not the only one struggling. She did a ketostick and I am barely in ketosis - explain that if you can. SS and not in ketosis. I should have been at goal by end of Dec and at my gp's goal by now.............. Don't get it...........

Oh Angela... :hug99: that is horrible hun.. i cant expain it.. dont make sence at all... not fair.. at least i know why im not losing.. that is hard to take, bless ya x

My sis in law is doing rosemary connely, and keeps on at me to join her.. but im the kinda person who wants to lose weight quickly.. but i have been messing about for nearly 5 weeks! :eek: now.. trying to get back on s/s!

So maybe i should consider it?
I just dont know.. all i am sure of.. is im feeling very down right now :(

Team 7 - Fat Fighters (week7) wb 15 Feb 09
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp

Samanthacjames (M)172 - 3 = 169 = 1.74%
Bijoux (S) 220 - 5 = 215 = 2.27%
Emmie83 (M)148.4 - 3 = 145.3 = 2.02%
DonnaMarie (T) 214 - ? = = % waiting for result
Angela1 (Th) 151+ .5 = 151.5 = % gain don't know how to present this
Angel1974 (M)200 -1 = 199 = 0.5%
Team total = = %

Last edited:
Well.. hubby took me out for a meal last night.. and ive been thinking all weekend.. and ive now decided.. i have 6 weeks till our mini break holiday and am gonna stick with cd s/s!

So day 1 for me today a complete new start.. ive changed my ticker as i dont want to think about how much ive messed up.. today is a new day! :)

A total fresh start.. my 1st time! lol :p
Thats what im gonna keep in my head anyway! :D

only a 1.9lbs loss this week but i did have the week off CD i just couldnt get my head in focus with it so i though rather than wasting the packs and having 2 through the day and then pigging out when dh gets home!!! so today is a new day im being VERY sill as i only want to loose 9ish lbs before im at target!! i know i can do it in 2 weeks so i NEED to stick to it!!!!!!! aarrggghhh!!!!

Well.. hubby took me out for a meal last night.. and ive been thinking all weekend.. and ive now decided.. i have 6 weeks till our mini break holiday and am gonna stick with cd s/s!

So day 1 for me today a complete new start.. ive changed my ticker as i dont want to think about how much ive messed up.. today is a new day! :)

A total fresh start.. my 1st time! lol :p
Thats what im gonna keep in my head anyway! :D

You go girl :p keep posting I know you can do this once you're head is in the right place.

Well Done Emmie not far to goal now, how exciting.

Just back from WI and 3lbs off :D under the 200lb banner now really chuffed

Bjoux how's your week been??

Angela well done for sticking with it. I'm all out of suggestions so sending you (((((((((((hugs)))))))))

bye for now

Hi all... im so happy.. ive finally done day 1!!! :D
Day 2 tomorrow.. bring it on! :girlpower:
Thanks Angel.. i am gonna keep posting.. my weigh in isnt till next thursday.. my cdc away.
But after that it will be back to mondays.. so i will be weighing in on day 11 and then again on day 15...

Im off for a long soak in the bath now.. then an early night... post again tomorrow.. bye for now all xx

Well Done Donnamarie, day one nailed - Hows your focus for day 2??

Remember what you're doing this for! Your holiday!! Yippppppppeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Have a good day post later x

Hi ladies well done donna marie your doing great getting into it and getting through day one is the hardest part over :) Am so chuffed with the excersise and sticking to the plan i have managed to lose 7lbs this week altogether 4 wks in 19lbs i cant believe it lol only 21 to go yipppeeeeeee. I hope everyone is ok and feeling good !

Back