Team 7 - Fat Fighters (Official team thread)

Team 7 - Fat Fighters (week10) wb 9 March 09
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp

Samanthacjames (M)166- ?= % no result
Bijoux (S) 215 - 6 = 209 = 2.79% weigh in next week
Emmie83 (M)141.3 - 4 = 137.3= 2.83%
DonnaMarie (T) 214 - ? = = % weigh in next week
Angela1 (Th) 151.5 + 4= 155.5 gained ??
Angel1974 (M)199 -4= 195- 2.01%
Team total = = %

I have updated my stats. I don't get weighed till the end of the month.

Hi all my internet is down.. changing providers and didnt time it very well.. Am at my friends at the mo.

I am doing great with the new diet.. lost 5lbs!! at my 1st weigh in this week.. very pleased :D

Hope everyone else is well.. will be back again as soon as i can..:)

Team 7 - Fat Fighters (week10) wb 9 March 09
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp

Samanthacjames (M)166- 8= 158 = % 3 last week and didn't post, 5 this week
Bijoux (S) 215 - 6 = 209 = 2.79%
Emmie83 (M)137.3- = % at target
DonnaMarie (T) 214 - 5 = 209= % weigh in next week
Angela1 (Th) 155.5 -1= 154.5
Angel1974 (M)199 -4= 195- 2.01%
Team total = = %

after my terrible week last week i am officially bak on track had weigh in yesterday and lost a whole 10lbs :) now lost 2stone 7lbs in 9 weeks im so happy ! Hope everyone is doing ok loves

Not many people posting. I've not been able to submit results for 2 weeks. Well done you. 10lbs is a lot. Was that in a week or a fortnight? I've sts again and at 1 st 3 over target that is not good. Haven't actually lost for ages now - 2 months.

It was in a week i think it's because i litterally drowned myself with water drank about 5 litres a day without fail have you tried having a week of eating normally and then restarting ? what's your cdc suggested? Mine did say to me tht because my weight was always around 11stone mark when i was younger, pre pregnancy bla di bla that i might not be able to get below that my body might just stop losing weight don't know whether something like that may be the case with you ? I hope your not too down as sts is not a gain ! <3

I might just do that. Not seeing her til 23rd April because she has had a knee op. Better when I am back at work after Easter anyway because then I am driving past her house on the way home. How much more do you have to lose? I am 1st 3 from her target and 1st 10 from GP's target for me. I never thought it would take this long.

planning on losing another 12lbs i think when i set my original target of 9st9 it was just a guess of how much i wanted to loose think 9st4 would be better for me but i'm happy where i am a 10s2 so i've been cheating a fair bit think i need to get myself back into gear and get rid of the last 12lbs as money is kinda tight at the mo when i had my week of eating and gaining it kind of spurred me on a bit to lose the wk after never imagined id loose 10lbs though ! Doesn't help tht dh is trying to put weight on and the house always smells of food lol ! How long has it taken you to get to where you are ? x

Just popping into my old team to say Hi to anyone who remembers me. Hope your team is still active.....it's a hard journey but well worth the effort. Have had a few months of losing/gaining the same few lbs but am losing again so hopefully not long to goal.

Stick with it ladies - you can do it! x

Hi all im back.. at last! :D

Didnt last long on rosemary conely.. so am returning to cd s/s next monday!

Really looking forward to getting started as i have 7 weeks till my holiday in the canary islands.. have to do sole source till then.. gonna try my hardest.

Hope your all well.. xxxx :)

Well it's got quiet in here lately hey? :(

Today is Day 1 for me.. set myself a mini goal of 28lbs (well not so mini!) :eek:

S/S for me.. here we go.... :D

Hello DM

I'm back too, I've been off CD for about a month tried to do slimming world but it didn't work so I'm starting back on Tuesday and actually looking forward to it!!

Keep me posted on your progress :p

Back