Team 7 - Fat Fighters (Official team thread)

Morning ladies,

Well the start of day 6 for me, :bliss::woohoo:

And welcome offically DonnaMarie :welcome2: to team 7

You really made me think this morning Bijoux 6 months! :party0049: that's not long and we could be 6 st lighter wow I really will be struting my stuff on Miami beach

Have a great day

Hello all.. and thanks Angel.. :hug99:

Ive just been to see my cdc as i wanted to change a few packs.. i love the apple & cinnamon porridge.. needed more to last me!

While i was there i had a sneaky weigh in... i started this on monday.. so today is day 3 and i've already dropped 4lbs!! :eek: :D

I am feeling great today.. also tested with a ketosis stick and im in the pink!! :D

Hope your all having a good day.. :)

Last edited:
I lost 2.25 lbs!!!!

Team 7 - Fat Fighters (week 2) 11 Jan 09
Slaterslady (S) 155.0 - ? = ? = ?%
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W13,14,

Bijoux (S) 237.0 -4=233 =
W15

Emmie83 (M) 158.5 - = = %
W16

DonnaMarie (T) 224 - = = %
Angela1 (W) 156.5 - 2= 154.5= %
2999d1226167441-pink-star-pink-star.bmp
W3,5,7,9,11,12

Angel1974(M) 226 - = = %
Team total 494.0 to = =

Well Done Donna Marie its great that the K fairy has arrived. :p
I am a serial scale hopper and have been on this morning and they say a loss of 7lbs but that's not official will find out results on Monday evening!!! I'm so excited :D

Hows your day been?? I've been ok a bit of a rumble in the tum, but nothing major think it's my stomach shrinking! :8855:

Well Done Angela on you loss and how are things going?

morning all ive had a 6lb loss this week
(although been SSOO naughty all week!!)

That is not fair Emmie! Now you weigh less than me! Pout.

New member on her way to replace Slaterslady who unfortunately hasn't returned after Christmas.

Team 7 - Fat Fighters (week 2) 11 Jan 09

New member on her way - ? = ? = ?%
Bijoux (S) 237.0 -4 = 233 =
Emmie83 (M) 158.5 - 6= 152.5 = %
DonnaMarie (T) 224 -next week = = %
Angela1 (W) 156.5 - 2= 154.5 = %
Angel1974(M) 226 - next week = = %
Team total 494.0 to = =

Hello all :)

Well done emmie 6lbs is a great loss.

Im on day 4 today.. and found it a bit of a struggle today... but i have been at work 9am-6pm around food all day, which is proberly why.
But ive just had my last pack.. and am very pleased with myself for sticking it out.. i did today i can do tomorrow!
Another long day @ work :(

Hope everyone is doing good...

Back again! lol

I am really struggling tonight.. and another thing ive noticed last few days is im so awake at night!
Just cant seem to go to sleep.. like im buzzing! :confused:
Does anyone else's sleep seem to be affected by cd?

Im back on here.. to stop me nibbling.. i have a cd bar in the fridge and i keep telling myself "1 bite off a corner wont hurt surely" arghhhh!!!

And i cant drink anymore water tonight.. else i'll never sleep!
I've been going 4 a wee every 10- 20 mins tonight??
But i spose that's a good thing really.. annoying 2.. but must be good.
Hubby keeps having 2 pause tv.. lucky we have sky plus! :giggle:

morning all ive had a 6lb loss this week
(although been SSOO naughty all week!!)
Well Done Emmie, I hope your feeling better I've been reading a few of your posts. Stick with it were all here :D

I am really struggling tonight.. and another thing ive noticed last few days is im so awake at night!
Just cant seem to go to sleep.. like im buzzing! :confused:
Does anyone else's sleep seem to be affected by cd?

Hey Donnamarie, well done on getting through today, you can do this. I know what you mean about the sleep before I started CD I'd be off to bed at 10.30 now I'm awake till at least midnight! Not great on the hungry days!

Hi and thanks for letting me join in your group.

A bit about myself well, I am Angela and live in Grimsby with my daughter who is 12 and my other half is due to move in properly at the beginning of Feb. I have been putting weight on for the last couple of years and I had an accident at work back in July which has meant that for the time being, I am pretty much house-bound and having to work from home so the weight has gone on even quicker! I am getting married in July and really am determined to get the weight off so that I don't look back at the wedding pictures and think 'if only...'

I am on day 5 now and apart from the sleepless nights it is going alright. I even managed to cook a casserole yesterday for the other 2 and it didn't bother me. My first weigh in day will be next Thursday although I must admit I do get on the scales every day!

Well essay over and looking forward to joining in with this group.

Angela

Morning girls!!

Welcome Angela!!! All the best for the rest of the week and well done for getting to day 5 x

Hope you are all well. Am doing OK. Week has been fine. Got faced with the munchies last night but I had some water and got into bed as soon as I could. I didn't fall asleep immediately but atleast I stuck to the diet. My tummy has been rumbling alot lately which is weird as am not hungry I just want to eat something to silence it.

Am off to the library in a few hours. I have a big assignment due next Friday ... *sigh*. Hope you have a fabulous day girls x

Being taken over by Angels!
2 Angelas and an Angel so far! Angieanguk. do you have a nickname? If not we might need to use your username!

Hi all... Welcome to team 7 Angela :welcome:
Im on day 5 and feeling blooming great!!!! :D
Cant believe how well i am feeling! :eek:
Reading back at posts.. i realised ive not said anything about myself.. so here goes!
Im 29.. the big 30 this oct, which is 1 of the many reasons to doing this diet.. i dont wanna be fat @ 30!
Im married and have 2 children.. 2 girls who are 11 and 5.
Been putting on weight since my last daughter.. and been trying for past 5 yrs with diets and failing.. just ending up bigger!

I want to lose 6 stone!:eek:

I dont know how long i will last at this.. but im taking it 1 day at a time.. im hoping to be able to achive 10-12 weeks sole sourcing!

I'm so desperate to get under 11 this week but I've felt too ill when SS ing in the past. Might need to go to the gym. I bet I'll stay the same. I retain water a lot and the loo and I don't see each other much despite medication.
Maybe if I went for a colonic....
I'm 43, 3 girls 19, 16, 13, 1 dog, 2 cats, 1 OH who is a sweetie and I'm a music teacher.

Angela I was thinking of going for a colonic once I get into the 15st mark. I hear people feel great afterwards.

Since everyone is introducing themselves ... here goes nothing. Am 22, at Uni away from home. No kids (not for a few years atleast), I have a lovely OH, we will have been together for a year tomorrow. I have an African grey parrot who keeps me company. He talks quite a bit and when am depressed he is depressed too lol.

Hello Ladies.

Hectic day today!! Just finished work :D
Bijoux I am totally the same with the rumbles in my tum it's more in the morning for me. but I'm not having any other effects so cool - Oh except the bad bad breath I went to the chemist this morning to get some breath freshener - bet I looked like someone trying to pull on a night out squirting breath freshener :8855::8855:

Well heres the low down::
I've been overweight forever, tried almost every diet going, and stumbled upon CD read lots about it and thought what the hell got nothing else to loose, and so far I'm loving it. :D

I'm 34 -(35 in March) :eek: I'm an NVQ Assessor in Cheshire - anyone want to sign up for one??!! :p
I've no children yet going to start trying at the end of 2009 :family2: been with my man for about 9 months and all is OK, he is so supportive I was married for 2 years seperated 2 years ago! Hoping for divorce this year it ended amicably
OH and my name is Amanda and I have a cat called Micha who is a totally pampered moggy! :D:kitty:
And I'm loving CD and Minis its great

So whats everyone got planned for the weekend??

w.end - working tomorrow morning then house sort out and chores, transport kids here and there,
then Sunday - Church, dogwalk and maybe gym.

Hello all.. im a lazy bones this morning.. hubby got up with the kids and let me have a lie in! 11.50am i woke up! :eek:
So about to have my 1st pack in a bit.

This weekend... well... it's my sisters birthday today so her and partner and my mum are coming over later this afternoon.. then a quiet night infront of tv with my darling hubby.. im hoping for.

Tomorrow.. im not sure.. nothing planned but will prob do something with the kids.

I am feeling very positive about cd at the moment.. i hope it can last.. today is day 6.. and i feel great.. cant wait for my weigh in on tuesday.. i can feel ive lost!! :D
Sending my positive vibes out to you all... :vibes: lol :giggle:

Back