Team 7 - Fat Fighters (Official team thread)

Hello Donnamarie

Well done on the late start I'm sure you deserved it.:D and well done on getting to day 6 your through the worst now (so so I hear) lol

I am at day 9 and my mum and dad have just visited they've not seen me since I started CD and could notice a difference already - I have one less chin only the other 4 to go :8855:

It was really nice to hear their comments and spured me on even more. I'm loving the diet too its so much easier than having to plan what day your on or how many points are in things

Were gonna be sexy slimmers in no time. Not that were not sexy now!!
:p

:hmm:Sexy = generally attractive or interesting, appealing
Voluptuously sensual in appearance or behaviour :drool:
I love the last one! Were voluptuously sensual ladies me thinks! :girlpower:

And remember we're all sexy ladies I'm sure you are Angela x

Last edited:
I dont feel sexy... Cant remember the last time i did! :(

But am determined to do this diet and feel sexy again! :D

Hello Donnamarie

Well done on the late start I'm sure you deserved it.:D and well done on getting to day 6 your through the worst now (so so I hear) lol

I am at day 9 and my mum and dad have just visited they've not seen me since I started CD and could notice a difference already - I have one less chin only the other 4 to go :8855:

It was really nice to hear their comments and spured me on even more. I'm loving the diet too its so much easier than having to plan what day your on or how many points are in things

Were gonna be sexy slimmers in no time. Not that were not sexy now!!
:p

I bet it did!!! Must feel great... Well done you.. keep up the good work.. we will all be at goal in no time with the support of eachother :)

I've just been to get the eyebrows tamed! and the beauty salon now have a detox box - I just wondered if anyone had tried one or knows of anyone who has? It's a bit like a sauna but uses infra red heat instead of steam and the blurb says you can use up to 600 calories in half an hour and it gets rid of toxins from your body. I have booked a half hour session on Wednesday night and have sneakily booked my other half in too so I don't have to go alone - I will let him know later! I have my first weigh in on Thursday night and I will have completed 11 days by then - I am feeling positive and am finding the diet very easy now - have only just had 2nd shake of the day as didn't feel hungry and forgot all about it! Well hope you all have a great weekend - ironing is calling now.

Results ready to send to Irene

Team 7 - Fat Fighters (week 2) 11 Jan 09
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp

Angieanguk 238 - next week = ? = ?%

Bijoux (S) 237.0 -4 = 233 = 1.69%
Emmie83 (M) 158.5 - 6= 152.5 = 3.79%
DonnaMarie (T)224 -next week = = %
Angela1 (W) 156.5 - 2= 154.5 = 1.28%
Angel1974(M) 226 - next week = = %
Team total 1240 -12 = 1228

Ohh.. well done all...
Exciting.. i cant wait for my 1st weigh in next week.. will be day 9 for me.

Looking forward to seeing my loss on that list! :D

Im here typing and hubby, kids, sis and partner are tucking into pizza & chips!
But god it feels so great to be in control!!! :D

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD.. AS BEING SLIM FEELS!!

Thats what i keep telling myself! ;)

Hey everyone.Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Am doing alright thanks. This morning I weighed myself and the scales show a 2lb loss which is slightly disappointing seeing as I have stuck to the diet 100%. Here's to hoping a lb or two fall off tonight before my weigh in tomorrow.

My day's been interesting to say the least.

Donnamarie mmmmmh pizza and chips lol. That's will power. In 6 months you will be nice and slim.

Am hoping to lose 65lbs by the end of April. I hope I will have done it. Time will tell. Up for a challenge girls? 65lbs in the next 4 months? You would need to lose atleast 4lbs every week. So it is possible x

Hi everyone!!! Am so happy I have lost 4lbs today taking my total loss in 7 weeks to ...... 3st!!!!:8855:

I know am so happy. 7 weeks ago I was 19st 5lbs and now am 16st 5lbs. Can't wait to get into the 15s. To be honest I feel exactly the same and I said this to my CDC and she said try carrying around 42lbs of potatoes and that sort of made me feel like I had achieved something.

All the same here's to hoping we all have a fabulous week. I am hoping for a 6lb loss next week but would be happy with 5lbs to be honest, it would be really nice if I was well into the 15s by the end of this month. Am not getting weighed till the 19th so hopefully I will get it.

How is everyone else doing today? Atleast the weather is milder but am still freezing lol.

Morning Girls

Well off to nottingham this afternoon for a little shopping trip OH been offered a job there and we want to try out the drive and have a look round!
And I have a confession!!!!!!!!!

I went on the scales again this morning and I've lost another 1lb making my total 9lb I was so happy I was dancing round the bathroom!! :bliss:

Im here typing and hubby, kids, sis and partner are tucking into pizza & chips!
But god it feels so great to be in control!!! :D
NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD.. AS BEING SLIM FEELS!!
Thats what i keep telling myself! ;)

Well Done Donnamarie I hope your proud of yourself it takes control and girl you've got it :girlpower: I'm lucky that I haven't been involved in a family meal yet, my mum is supporting me so hasn't invited us over for dinner! :D and as all my friends are poor this month after the sales! I haven't had lots of invites out for dinner or drinks so pleased in a way - but am a little anxioius about when that situation arises.
Any tips ladies??

Hi everyone!!! Am so happy I have lost 4lbs today taking my total loss in 7 weeks to ...... 3st!!!!:8855:

Thats FANBLOMINTASTIC!! well done I,m really pleased for you :happy096: :worthy:

It's offical weigh in tomorrow so will be posting results tomorrow night really excited, hope everyone has a great day - I'll be posting later take care :grouphugg:

Am hoping to lose 65lbs by the end of April. I hope I will have done it. Time will tell. Up for a challenge girls? 65lbs in the next 4 months? You would need to lose atleast 4lbs every week. So it is possible x

Go one then!! :crazy: I'll give it my best shot :p With the support of our team we can acheive our goals :D

Hi all.. thanks for your kind words angel and good luck with your weigh in tomorrow night.

I just cooked a roast for hubby and my girls.. the smell .. omg.. i just wanted to put a bit of chicken in my mouth.. but i didnt!! :D

I had a chicken & mushroom soup pack.. which tasted nice.. think i'll buy some more of them.

Off to work in a bit on a 6pm til 10pm shift.. so should keep me busy and my mind off food.
Think weekends are the hardest.. im not 1 bit hungry.. but keep thinking about food!
Coming home to a choc mint mousse, hubby will mix up for me and have ready for me.. bless him :D

Hope everyone else as had a good weekend.

Team 7 - Fat Fighters (week 3) 18 Jan 09
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp

Angieanguk 238 - = ? = ?%
Bijoux (S) 233.0 - 4 = 229 = %
Emmie83 (M)152.5 - = = %
DonnaMarie (T)224 - = = %
Angela1 (W) 154.5 - = = %
Angel1974(M)226 - = = %
Team total 1228 - =

Hello Ladies,

Well yeaterday was a tough day for some strange reason :confused: I felt really hungry all day to the point of feeling sick!! I stuck with it though.

Just a couple of questions I wondered could you help me with?

I have weighed myself again this morning and have gained 1lb :mad:
I'm due on my period any time soon would that explain the gain??
Do you think that would explain the hunger yesterday?

It's typical it's weigh in day and I have to gain weight today bloomin marvelous :rolleyes:

Hope you all have a great day were storming through these pounds :D

It's not weight. Some people retain water during that time of the month. Don't worry about it. It's just water. It may have gone by tomorrow.

Back