Team 7 - Fat Fighters (Official team thread)

Morning all...
Ive got my TOTM today too.. which explains why i was feeling a bit fed up and thinking of food alot over the weekend.. and it's my weigh in tomorrow morning! :(

Like you said it's just water.. so it'll come off next week if not tomorrow.. :)

Was looking forward to my 1st weigh in but now it's getting closer im very nervous!
But ive stuck to s/s 100% so i know ive lost.. werid how it worries you though huh... :rolleyes:

Well I've been weighed offically and my total amount is 9lb :woohoo: I am so happy the 1lb I thought I'd gained this morning was gone by weigh in tonight

Bring on next weeks weigh in - well I'm getting weighed in 6 days not 7 but I'm still hoping for a good loss

Good Luck for tomorrow Donna

Will be looking out for your fab results x

Well done Angela!!! At this rate we will be at goal in no time.

I have had an OK day although I have only drunk 2 litres of water today. I think am retaining water though as am not going to the loo as much as I normally due. I think I had 4 litres yesterday and only went to the loo a handful of times. Oh well we shall see at weigh in next Monday lol.

Wow!!!!! You are are all having an amazing week!!!

Team 7 - Fat Fighters (week 3) 18 Jan 09
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp

Angieanguk 238 - = ? = ?%

Bijoux (S) 233.0 - 4 = 229 = %
Emmie83 (M)152.5 - = = %
DonnaMarie (T)224 - = = %
Angela1 (W) 154.5 - = = %
Angel1974(M)226 - 9 = 217 = %
Team total 1228 - =

Well I've been weighed offically and my total amount is 9lb :woohoo: I am so happy the 1lb I thought I'd gained this morning was gone by weigh in tonight

Bring on next weeks weigh in - well I'm getting weighed in 6 days not 7 but I'm still hoping for a good loss

Good Luck for tomorrow Donna

Will be looking out for your fab results x

Well done hun! :happy096:
9lbs is a great loss... hope mine is good tomorrow.. thanks for the good luck! :)

Am hoping to lose atleast 61lbs by the beginning of April. Am really hoping I can do it. I am going away to Dublin for Easter and I would be so happy because that would be 12st and I would love myself a bit more than I do now. Uni has been so stressful the last 2 days and today I forgot I had a bar in the morning and accidentally had a second this evening. I feel so daft. Am hoping I haven't sabotaged this week. We shall see. I am so mad at myself for not noticing, I don't think I will be buying bars anymore. Back to 3 packs next week.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Angieanguk 238 - = ? = ?% Which day is your weigh in? Do let us know how you did.
Emmie83 (M)152.5 - = = % Do you have a result for us from Monday?
DonnaMarie (T)224 - 11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = 213= %
Angela1 (W) 154.5 - = = %
Team total 1228 - =

Well Done, DonnaMarie, thats great news, nothing to be nervous about after all :D

Bjoux don't be to hard on yourself over the bar episode, remember you're doing great, whens your WI?? looking forward to seeing your results.

All well with me, still happy SSing and looking forward to my next weigh in :p, off swimming on Thursday night with a friend a bit nervous me in a costume:eek:

Hope you all have a great day :D

My weigh ins are on Sunday but am going home for the weekend so will be weighed early Monday morning. I had to run to Boots this morning to buy ketostix as I was so worried about my blunder yesterday but thank God I am ketosis. Phew!! Now I can relax lol. Off to the library. I hope everyone has a fab day x

Hi all.. thanks angel.

Today is day 10.. woohoo!!!
Made it to day 10! :eek::D

Still going strong.. just tucking into my apple & cinnamon porridge :)

Glad all is ok with you bijoux.. still in ketosis.

Hope everyone else is ok.. be back later.. :)

Lost half a lb which is weird on SS all week.

Angieanguk 238 - = ? = ?% Which day is your weigh in? Do let us know how you did.
Emmie83 (M)152.5 - = = % Do you have a result for us from Monday?
DonnaMarie (T)224 - 11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = 213= %
Angela1 (Th) 154 -0.5 = = %
Team total 1228 - =

Morning Ladies

How we all doing??

Angela firstly well done on your weight LOSS! Remember it's a loss - what did your cdc say to you?? Do you think you could be retaining water? Is it your totm! - Are you drinking enough water?? Do you have lots to loose??

Bjoux - Great news that the K fairy is still with you - hope this makes you feel better just think what could have happened if it had been other foods and not a cambridge bar!!

Well ladies it's day 13 for me and to be honest I have been struggling the last couple of days to drink all the water :rolleyes:- so making an extra effort today. I have also been experiencing more hunger pangs over the last couple of days they seem to be getting worse not better :confused:
Any advise would be welcomed as always

Ladies have a great day - back later :)

'Angela firstly well done on your weight LOSS! Remember it's a loss - what did your cdc say to you?? Do you think you could be retaining water? Is it your totm! - Are you drinking enough water?? Do you have lots to lose?? '

No, none of these and yes 1.5 stone to go.

Morning Ladies

well its day 14 for me, nearly 2 weeks it's really flown by had a cheeky hop on the scales this morning and another 2lbs down official WI on sunday this week

Hope everyone has a great day

Angela maybe your loss will be higher at next WI - Hope you're feeling OK today :D

Back