Team 7 - Fat Fighters (Official team thread)

Hi all... day 12 for me today.

All going good still.. which is a shock as ive had a lot to deal with the past 2 days.. and didnt turn to food! :D
Came close though.. but got through it. :D
Hope everyone else is ok. :)

Hi all... day 12 for me today.

All going good still.. which is a shock as ive had a lot to deal with the past 2 days.. and didnt turn to food! :D
Came close though.. but got through it. :D
Hope everyone else is ok. :)

Well done for not turning to food, if you need to chat you ca always PM me

Take care have a good evening :D

Hey. I hope everyone is well. I am doing alright. I think from next week till whenever I finish the diet I will have porridge only lol. Am scared of bars and I am not a fan of shakes anymore ... plus I cannot stand the soups. My taste buds might get bored but it's the only thing I can genuinely stand. Plus I will be exercising properly from Monday so hopefully the extra carbs will not affect my weight loss. I was speaking to one of my friend's last night and when I told her I have just under 6st left to lose she said I looked like I only needed to lose 2st. I do not know whether that is a good or bad thing. All the same we shall see. I think am going to have a small loss week just because I think am retaining alot of water. I do not know why as it isn't TOTM.

Hello Ladies

Bjoux sounds like you've had another great week, and remember if you are retaining it will come off the week after. What exercise are you starting next week?? I'm also thinking of starting next week I have the Davina power 3 DVD so was going to try that - I'm hoping it gives me my exercise buzz back as I used to love the gym and go every morning before work. My circumstances have changed since then as I also used it to escape an unhappy marriage and my gym membership was part funded by the company I worked for.

But still loved the buzz of training, I'd love to go running again (not that I was any good) but if I'm 6 stone lighter I'm sure it will be easier!! :p

Oh also had a sneaky hop on my scales and they say another 4lbs loss total now 13lbs - I was so happy I did a little victory lap of the bathroom!! :8855:

Hope everyone has a great day, what's everyone up to over the weekend??

PS I went out to the pub last night with my friends and yep I did it I stuck to sparkling water all night, they were very impressed just as I was then ready for home we all piled into the kebab shop but I declined the offer :D

I know I can do this I want it badly enough for the first time in my life!!
Anyway sorry for waffling on, but you may have guessed I'm feeling much better that I was earlier in the week xx

Take care be back later :D

Morning all... i've been a silly girl :(
I picked at some food last night.. :break_diet:
I had a few spoonful's of beef stew.. then a chocolate freddo bar.
Feel really bad now.. but thank god my scales havent changed from yesterday.. and ketosis stick shows traces.. so im hoping if i get back to it today 100% i should slip back into ketosis and still have a loss by tuesday?
I came close to just piggin right out.. but thank god i didnt!
This little voice in your head.. tells you it's ok.. just pig out and start again tomorrow! horrible voice i hate it! but i managed to ignore it.. guggling the water today! :eek:

Morning all... i've been a silly girl :(
I picked at some food last night..
Feel really bad now..
I came close to just piggin right out..
:eek:
been there done that, keep at it and get back on track and remind yourself how much you want this.
Results for Irene...
Team 7 - Fat Fighters (week 3) 18 Jan 09
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp

Angieanguk 238 - = ? = ?% Which day is your weigh in? Do let us know how you did.

Bijoux (S) 233.0 - 4 = 229 = 1.72%
Emmie83 (M)152.5 - = = % Do you have a result for us from Monday?
DonnaMarie (T)224 - 11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = 213= 4.91%
Angela1 (W) 154.5 -0.5 = 154= 0.32%
Angel1974(M)226 - 9 = 217 = 3.98%
Team total 1228 -24.5 = 1203 = 2%
4 results

Last edited:
Morning.. Should be day 14 today.. but as i picked im not sure what day it is! :eek:

I know it's a hard day and im feeling very fed up with myself.. it's never worth it :(

The good news is the scales are only showing 1lb heavier than the morning before i messed up.. so i think thats a good sign??
My weigh in day is tuesday morning and im not confident at all.. so im focusing on next tuesdays weigh in now.. that is gonna be a great loss!!!

I am determined to do this for myself, my husband and most of all my kids :D

Morning.. Should be day 14 today.. but as i picked im not sure what day it is! :eek:

I know it's a hard day and im feeling very fed up with myself.. it's never worth it :(

The good news is the scales are only showing 1lb heavier than the morning before i messed up.. so i think thats a good sign??
My weigh in day is tuesday morning and im not confident at all.. so im focusing on next tuesdays weigh in now.. that is gonna be a great loss!!!

I am determined to do this for myself, my husband and most of all my kids :D

Don't beat yourself up anymore. What's done is done at least you didn't have a full blow out, and your straight back on the CD road today.

It might be worth thinking about why you felt like doing it and then come up with a plan if that feeling/ situation arises again.

Have a good day today - we're here for you if you need a chat x

I have come to a decision ..... as much as I love CD and SS. Once I get to goal I do not ever want to do it again.

Thanks Angel :)
And Bijoux :8855: that made me laugh!!

I just had a butterscotch pack i made into a mousse.. never again! horrible after taste!
But i ate it all.. got 1 pack left for later tonight.. try and have it as late as possible as evenings are the hardest for me.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend :)

Well I did it I surrvived my first lunch out I am so proud of myself :happy036: my oh and his mum sat there munching on a full sunday roast with all the trimmings and I sat there drinking black tea, which I ordered when they ordered their food!!

Even my oh said to me "you got some will power girl I'm really proud of you".
Not been weighed today my cdc cancelled so weigh in tomorrow instead.

Way to go girl!!! :girlpower:
Feel really happy for you.. dont think i could manage that just yet.. well done you! :D

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow.. im sure you dont need it!

hi all
didn't realized i missed a week!
Ive lost 3.6lbs at WI this morning
xxx

I only lost 2lbs this week but I know I am retaining alot of water so hopefully it will come off this week. Going for an aqua aerobics class this afternoon and am really looking forward to it. Hopefully it will help with the weight loss around my thighs. Hope everyone is well.

Well done emmie and bijoux on your losses. :)

My weigh in is in the morning.. not looking forward to it.. not been a 100% s/s week.. so we'll have to see..

My weigh in the week after is going to be a great one though!! :cool:

Back on track now.. and planning on staying here! ;)

Hope your all having a good day :wavey:

Emmie - glad you are here, What a loss - wow!
Bijoux - 2lbs, not only 2lbs!! You are amazing too. I would love to lose that each week. Things are slow at the moment.
Hope you did ok, Donnamarie.

Back