Team 7 - Fat Fighters (Official team thread)

Well done girls!!!

I know I should be happy with a 2lbs loss but it's 2lbs. I could do that on a "normal" diet. All the same, bring on week 9. Am hoping for a loss big enough to kick me out of the 16s. Hopefully 6lbs lol.

I am even going to work harder towards it. Had an aqua aerobics class this afternoon, BTT tomorrow (Bums tums and thighs), Aqua aerobics on Wednesday, Pilates on Thursday, slight cardio on Friday and another BTT class on Sunday. I hope I will do it all. We will just have to wait and see.

What sort of exercise are you guys doing?

Wow you're an exercise junkie :8855:

I'm starting Davina power of 3 this week thought I'd give home humiliation a try before venturing in the gym again

Angel I am just a bit, well over the last 6/7 months. Before I started CD I was eating healthy and going to the gym 6 days a week. I did an hour and a half of cardio (30mins on cross trainer, treadmill and rower). I used to burn over 700 calories. I did weight training for almost each part of my body and over 2 and a half months I lost about 27lbs. I haven't really been exercising much since I started CD in November. The thing with exercise is if you find something you really like doing then you enjoy it and it doesn't feel like a task. Plus they say if you do something for a month consistently then it becomes a habit. If I don't go to the gym I can't sleep well.

I go to the gym and do 1hr a week. I also walk the dog every day. I don't feel strong enough to do more. Work is physically demanding too.

Team 7 - Fat Fighters (week 4) 25 Jan 09
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp

Angieanguk 238 - = ? = ?% waiting for result - Which day is your weigh in?
Bijoux (S) 229 - 2= 227 = %

Emmie83 (M)152.5 - 3.6= = %
DonnaMarie (T) 213 - = % waiting for result
Angela1 (Th) 154 - = = % waiting for result WI now Thurs
Angel1974(M)217 - 4 = 213= %
Team total 1203 = = %

Well done so far!

Yep. Hadn't even realised. I will have 5st left to lose if I lose atleast 3lbs this week. I hope everyone is well. For some reason my weight loss is really starting to slow down. I am getting slightly demotivated.

Hello Bjoux can I just say 3st 2 lbs in 8 weeks fanbloomintastic if you ask me!! :talk017: That's about 5.5lb a week (if my maths are right and you signature details are!!)

All going ok here weigh in on Monday and I'm hoping for that first stone to have vanished then only 5 more!! to go :p

Keep your chin up PM me if you need to chat xx (((((((HUGS)))))))))

What great girls you all are.

Has anyone heard from Angieanguk? We'll give her another day or so and then we will need to recruit a new member to boost our results.

Bijoux (S) 229 - 2= 227 = %
Emmie83 (M)152.5 - 3.6= = %

DonnaMarie (T) 213 - = % waiting for result
Angela1 (Th) 154 - 2= 152= % waiting for result WI now Thurs
Angel1974(M)217 - 4 = 213= %
Team total 1203 = = %

Thanks Angel & Angela. I will just keep at it. My original goal was 12st and when I get to that I will start working up the plans and exercising to lose the final stone. That is only 4st away. Plus am hoping the exercise will kick start my metabolism again. I know I have lost alot of weight but I just can't seem to see it. I know my clothes are getting bigger each week (a good change from smaller each week lol) but I still feel as big as I was when I started. Hopefully that will change with time. I hope everyone is doing OK today and have a fabulous weekend.

I think my CDC has changed my weigh in date to Monday.

I haven't seen Angieanguk around so am all up for replacing her if she doesn't show up soon.

Ta ta xx

Hi all... sorry not been around.. my weigh in was bad.. i lost 1lbs only! :(

Had all the family ill this week.. now it's my turn.. :sigh:

Struggled all week with this diet..
But am not giving in...

I will be back.. so please dont replace me! lol :)

Going back to bed now.. my head is banging... back soon xx

Hello

Good to hear from you, and remember a pound is a pound I'm sure you'll have a great loss next week.

All going well with me, sticking with the plan and getting used to dining with people and having porridge etc instead, its strange I seem to be able to just cut off from what they are eating enjoy my porridge and the conversations around the table.

So how's everyone else??

PS Angela I haven't seen Angieanguk about either I think we should replace her and get this team rocking again :p

Bijoux (S) 229 - 2= 227 = 0.87%
Emmie83 (M)152.5 - 3.6= 2.36= %
DonnaMarie (T) 213 - 1= 212= 0.47%

Angela1 (Th) 154 - 2= 152= 1.3%
Angel1974(M)217 - 4 = 213= 1.84%
Team total 1203 = = %

We have lost 12.6 lbs this week- not far off a stone between us! Go girls!!

Hi team 7, I'm totally new to this forum thing. But i'm loving the idea of being in a 'team' lol. I am planning to start CD on Monday. I am 5"11 and 19st 8lbs and I would be soooooo happy if you let me join you r team?
Much love
Gooseyx

Hello Goosey - As Angela1 is our team leader she'll need to give you the green light to join. I'm happy to have you aboard ;)

Hi Goosey, we are giving our missing team member until tomorrow to post results or a message. She has been on the forum but not to our team again yet. We ought to give her a chance, but if she doesn't show by lunchtime then consider yourself a member of team 7 Fatfighters. We have lost 12.5 lbs between us this week and we don't care if other teams have lost more, we have done well. You are not allowed to say 'only' a pound! A pound is an unwanted visitor never to be allowed back again and every little helps.
Watch our thread and at 12:01 tomorrow you might be here with us!

Hi Goosey!! If our team leader says it's fine I don't see a problem why you can't join the team.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

I hope this week is easier on you Donnamarie.

I have my weigh in on Monday but the scales reflect a 2lb loss. Again .... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Back