Team 7 - Fat Fighters (Official team thread)

SS makes me feel soooo bad that I am taking myself back to SS+ I am gaining again this week and last week I gained some inches too. I am constantly dizzy and am assured it is nothing else causing it. I was fine on SS+ - losing steadily beginning to feel good. My concentration had not changed. Now, my skin is blotching, I feel faint and slightly dizzy from about an hour after a soup or shake, I am physically exhausted and lifeless. My lady that does my hair commented on the lifelessness of it today. I know that 3 bits of chicken and half a courgette don't work magic but they did for me. I'll do 2 days and see my CDC on Weds pm. I would ring her but she is Greek and with my slight hearing problem I can't really understand her well on the phone. I'll let you know how I get on.

SS makes me feel soooo bad that I am taking myself back to SS+ I am gaining again this week and last week I gained some inches too. I am constantly dizzy and am assured it is nothing else causing it. I was fine on SS+ - losing steadily beginning to feel good. My concentration had not changed. Now, my skin is blotching, I feel faint and slightly dizzy from about an hour after a soup or shake, I am physically exhausted and lifeless. My lady that does my hair commented on the lifelessness of it today. I know that 3 bits of chicken and half a courgette don't work magic but they did for me. I'll do 2 days and see my CDC on Weds pm. I would ring her but she is Greek and with my slight hearing problem I can't really understand her well on the phone. I'll let you know how I get on.

Oh you poor thing Angela - hopefully your CDC will have some answers. Sorry I can't offer any help - I felf fine on SS+ (but the 1 week I did SS I felt awful)....sounds like you might be deficient in something, would you think of going to GP to have a check up?

Oh I need your help ladies - I fell off the wagon last night :(

Went shopping and I ate some ready cooked chicken - I have tried so so hard for 3 weeks to resist but I just HAD to have that last night.

It got me thinking about SS+ - I am doing SS and was 100% till last night but I am really really getting fed up with not eating anything at all and was thinking about moving up to SS+

I read my little book last night and searched through these forums but I'm being a bit thick and don't really know what to eat.

I think just having a little bit of chicken would make such a difference.

OK sorry lol now I'm rambling - just don't want to completely blow this but weekends are so so hard and I need to change it a bit.

Could I continue with SS but have a little chicken when I really can't resist or would that not work?

Hope you guys know what I'm trying to ask lol

Last edited:
At least I know mine is not a hunger thing. I don't crave food or feel hungry. I'm just lightheaded and faint and feel like I am going downhill. I am never like this.

Oh I need your help ladies - I fell off the wagon last night :(

Went shopping and I ate some ready cooked chicken - I have tried so so hard for 3 weeks to resist but I just HAD to have that last night.

It got me thinking about SS+ - I am doing SS and was 100% till last night but I am really really getting fed up with not eating anything at all and was thinking about moving up to SS+

I read my little book last night and searched through these forums but I'm being a bit thick and don't really know what to eat.

I think just having a little bit of chicken would make such a difference.

OK sorry lol now I'm rambling - just don't want to completely blow this but weekends are so so hard and I need to change it a bit.

Could I continue with SS but have a little chicken when I really can't resist or would that not work?

Hope you guys know what I'm trying to ask lol

Jan

I doubt that having a bit of chicken (no skin) when you really need it would do much damage to SS......with SS+ you can have 120g of chicken/turkey breast (no skin) and about 2 tablespoons of veg (green salad, celery/cucumber, broccoli, spinich etc.) and the losses on SS+ aren't much different to SS. Better to have a little of what's allowed on SS+ than risking a blow-out. Hope this helps. x

At least I know mine is not a hunger thing. I don't crave food or feel hungry. I'm just lightheaded and faint and feel like I am going downhill. I am never like this.

I really think you should see your GP, to put your mind at ease.....it's not nice (or right) to feel like that on any diet. Let us know how you get on.

Team 7 - Fat Fighters (week 9) 16 Oct 08
Minz (S) - No WI (away)
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W4,8

Mushette (M) - 209.0 to 210.0 = (1.0) = (0.48%)
W6

Angela1 (W) - 172.5 to 169.5 = 3.0 = 1.74%
W3,5,7

Caress (W) - 268.0 to ? = ? = ?%
RuthG (Th) - 228.0 to ? = ? = ?% Q7
Snackerama (Th) - 200.5 to ? = ? = ?%Q8
Team total ? to ? = ? = ?% (5 results?)

biggest %

:queen:Queen (highest average loss for member's total WIs)

Last edited:
I ate at 6 tonight and I have felt better in the last4 hrs than I have in 2 weeks. I'll do SS+ 200 cals and talk to CDC on Weds eve.

Aww hope you feel ok soon Angela :)

Thanks Minz for your help - I did think that if you can have the 200kal meal on SS+ that I may be ok to have a piece of chicken etc when I have no willpower left :(

I was only doubting really as I'm sure I read you either do SS or SS+ for at least a week at a time and not mix them about.

I can honestly say having that bit of chicken made a world of difference to me and i was back on track yesterday doing SS. Will see if my weight lose agrees with me lol

I'm not sure about Caress - I thought she was moving up the plans and still staying with us?

Anyway I've rambled enough lol - better get on with some work now :)

Last edited:
Hi all, I'm on nights atht e moment, so it'll be a bit quiet from me. Go to my weigh in tonight, not looking forward to it though :( (My own fault!)

hope you are all well!

Gained this week. 1lb! Twas my own fault, been feeling low so been eatting choc! Lol. Must be good this week!

Aww never mind Mushette - you will get back on track and that pound will be gone plus more :D

Are you doing SS? I've decided to go somewhere between SS and SS+ lol, ie eat some chicken or tuna every other day. Not sure how that will work for me but if I don't do that I'm gonna end up raiding the biscuit tin :(

Last edited:
Lost 3lbs and feeling ok about it. Looking forward to bring in the 11's in the next week.
Oh and bmi is now just under 30 making me officially overweight and not obese any more!!!!!!

Gained this week. 1lb! Twas my own fault, been feeling low so been eatting choc! Lol. Must be good this week!
Ah, don't worry, it's only 1lb, just start again, we've all been there.;)

Lost 3lbs and feeling ok about it. Looking forward to bring in the 11's in the next week.
Well done Angela - great loss and super to reach another milestone....bye bye obese forever!:D

What are we going to do about Caress - she still hasn't posted. If I don't hear from her tomorrow night, I think we should maybe find a replacement - what does everyone think please?

Minz (S) - No WI (away)
W4,8

W6

W3,5,7

Snackerama (Th) - 200.5 to ? = ? = ?%Q8

biggest %

I think .......she was only going to post sometimes now. She realised that she wouldn't be putting her results in to the team ones anyhow. I hope she still pops in from time to time though.

Just back in from my weigh in and I've lost 2.5lb

Not as much as I hoped for but then I did fall off the wagon so I can't complain ;)

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I was just wondering, if you do need a replacement, could I be first on the list please?! I have had a bad week this week and think joining a team will help me get back on track! No pressure as obviously you still need to wait to hear from caress yet! x

Just back in from my weigh in and I've lost 2.5lb

Not as much as I hoped for but then I did fall off the wagon so I can't complain ;)

Jan

Well done Jan - you're in the 100s! That's great. Think of how well you'll do staying on the wagon this coming week.....there'll be no stopping you!

Now to get the last 2 WIs.......WHERE ARE THEY????

Given that Bunny is keen to join - can everyone get back to me about replacing Caress? Or am I talking to myself?:( Please let me know........It'd be nice not to have to chase people.

Minz (S) - No WI (away)
W4,8

W6

W3,5,7

Snackerama (Th) - 200.5 to 198.0 = 2.5 = 1.25% Q8

biggest %

I think we should recruit others now if we have space Minz. I'm sure Caress was dropping out for a bit so I would open the place up to others :)

I didn't thnk to see it as me now in the 100s :D woohoo lol

Thanks

Last edited:
I think we should recruit others now if we have space Minz. I'm sure Caress was dropping out for a bit so I would open the place up to others :)

I didn't thnk to see it as me now in the 100s :D woohoo lol

Thanks
Jan

Thanks Jan - I agree.....looks like Caress is 'on leave' ...... by the time she comes back, I'm sure there'll be a place for her.

I'll see if any of the others get back to me but if I don't hear from them by Sunday, we have our new member and will include Bunny in next Thursday's WI.

Thanks Jan - I agree.....looks like Caress is 'on leave' ...... by the time she comes back, I'm sure there'll be a place for her.

I'll see if any of the others get back to me but if I don't hear from them by Sunday, we have our new member and will include Bunny in next Thursday's WI.

Aww thanks girls - well I will keep an eye on this thread then on the weekend x

Back