Team Big & Dandy to Eye Candy!!

Ideally you need the name by tonight so I can amend the thread titles. If the rest of your team haven't put in any ideas I'll go with the majority vote and perhaps change it later but I'm not sure if I'll be online as much in the next few days. :)

hi guys. here I am, no ideas for names yet i'm afraid! brain not working! my weigh day is friday!!

Tink - Team 1 :)

Because I'm trying to keep the teams evenly balanced weight wise. The more people that want to join the more even the teams should be but given that people keep popping up I'm doing the best I can

For example, Teams 3 and 4 are the next in line to receive new team members. It's all on my pc... I'm too lame :(

Because I'm trying to keep the teams evenly balanced weight wise. The more people that want to join the more even the teams should be but given that people keep popping up I'm doing the best I can

It wasn't a dig Rainbow brite,just a query! I think you have done a fab job by the way organising it.

No, I understand :) At first it was pretty easy but then people started popping up all over the place lol

New team member - matronix

Welcome Matronix to the best team :D

Have we any offers for team captain yet? When does everyone weigh in? I weigh on Saturday.

Have there been any more thoughts on the name? Or are we all happy with what has been selected?

Welcome matronix :)

Alex

Ahh found it! Well how are the team doing? Is anybody there?

Have we got a team captain yet?

Friday WI for me.

Perhaps we should have a note somewhere of when people are WI? What do you reckon?

Alex

yeah I agree, we should have a note of weigh days!

Slinks, will do it if no one else will!

Back