Team Fairy!!!!

Hey everyone! :D How are we all on this fine and sunny day?? I got burnt lol, too much time in the wildlife garden at work :)
I'm so proud of my team, we're all doing soooooo well! :D

Wow, I'm in a smiley mood - must be the sunshine :D :D :D :D :D

hello everyone, hope you're all doing well.

Busy week for me but I lost 3Ibs - yay!!!!

4 weeks today I head to USA so gotta keep this mouth zipped and lose some more of this fat suit :)

oooh, you're going to America? JEALOUS!! :D

Hi gang, how are we today? I hope you're all having a lovely day.I didnt have time to get on the computer yesterday to post my loss, but i have lost 3lbs this week :).

Well done on your loss Linda, we're all doing really well arn't we, lol.

I have to rush now so i will try to pop by later to see how everyone is doing :) xx

Hey, everyone, I've just realized that SATURDAY is the big weigh in and end of the comp :( It's gone so fast!!

I've not been around much lately what with one thing and another, but I hope you're all well and doing good ready for Saturday! <3 :)

Well done on your loss Linda :)

I'm sorry i havent been around much but i have had a disastrous week.

I had a severe allergic reaction to watermelon the other day (wierd i know) and ended up in A&E, so i've not been dieting the past few days and just been taking it easy.

I think it was a pesticide in the watermelon that caused the allergic reaction but i darn't go anywhere near watermelon now :(.

Anyway, i haven't been dieting but my weight has STS. I'm hoping to get back on the diet tmrw and go from there.

I hope you're all well :) xx

Aww, Maybe :( Thats horrid! I'm glad you're feeling better now, take care of yourself sweet xx

Could I please have everyones final stats so we can work out the total weight lost?

Thank you! :)

Heres the original:

Izzy: 13st 6lbs
Gizmo: 15st
Maybe baby: 13st 8lb
Madamelaminx: 15st 12.5lbs
Linda: 14st 10lbs

Thats a combined weight of 59st 8.5lbs!

I'm at 13.1, a loss of 5lbs :(

I'm at 12st 13lbs. So i have lost a total of -9lbs.

I am aiming to lose 14lbs through July. Bring it on bay-be!!! xxxx

So thats 31.5 lbs between us, with Linda's still to come? Awesome ladies :D

Well done, I'm really proud of all of us! xx

Oh, a special congrats to Madamlaminx for losing the most - though it was VERY close. I'll PM Linda - she may have beaten us all lol :)

Dunno what Linda got for the first week, she pmed you that, but shes recorded a loss of 8lb in this thread in weekly posts. So thats 39.5 plus whatever she lost in the first week.

Wow! Linda has lost 1st and 4lbs! Thats an amazing weight loss!

A total of 49.5lbs. Is that right? hehe, we may have won this girlies :D

Hey sorry i haven't been around, my computer got infected. Where are we posting for the new challenge? i'm abit lost xx

Back