Team GB (Great Body!)

Hi guys I hope you don't mind me joining!!! Sorry to here your taking a break enough i hope to see you again soon

Who's in the team so far and what's your story!!!??? Xx

vjs167 said:
Hi guys I hope you don't mind me joining!!! Sorry to here your taking a break enough i hope to see you again soon

Who's in the team so far and what's your story!!!??? Xx

Hello and welcome along!

The remaining members of the team I am sure will share their stories when they get re chance.

I'm Natalie, I'm a CD veteran, the first time I lost over 4 stone and got to my ideal weight of 9 7, in 2007....then promptly put back 3 and a half stone. Last year I then lost 2 of the 3 but my life was in utter turmoil and since Christmas my weight has crept back up.

I'm struggling to learn how to manage my emotional eating and doing CD at the same time! I've been back on SS+ for 3 weeks and lost 6lb so far, but to be honest my SS+ efforts have been mostly garnished with a sprinkling of malteasers and malted milk biscuits ( I don't know why the malt obsession!)

My plan is to really get serious this week.

How are you doing?

Hi I am a cambridge virgin! I'm on day 6 so get weighed tomorrow and praying for a good loss!!! I want to loose 4 stone as soon as possible!!
My main worry is how long I can stick to this way of "eating" I seem to be coping ok so far this week! Day 3 was the worse- hungry, tired, achy it was a big struggle! Just keep trying to think of weigh in tomorrow! Struggling with the soup and porridge so I won't be getting them again this week :-(

What's your favourite meals?? X

vjs167 said:
Hi I am a cambridge virgin! I'm on day 6 so get weighed tomorrow and praying for a good loss!!! I want to loose 4 stone as soon as possible!!
My main worry is how long I can stick to this way of "eating" I seem to be coping ok so far this week! Day 3 was the worse- hungry, tired, achy it was a big struggle! Just keep trying to think of weigh in tomorrow! Struggling with the soup and porridge so I won't be getting them again this week :-(

What's your favourite meals?? X

I am only a fan on chocolate tetras and mint choc shakes! Yes. It is a struggle. But it's soooo worth it if you persevere!

Is that the only two flavours your having then??? That must be difficult! X

Sahra, bettiesrevenge, Lauren, vjs167, and... introducing... Jemima! :)

(this place is addictive!! I'm off now.. promise teehee.. byeee x)

Hi Jemima!!! I'm new to the team today aswell!!! What's your story?? X

Hi everyone....good to "meet" you all :)
God I feel like I have a lonnnnnnng way to go!
bascially I started lighter life last August and loved it...consistently had great weight losses and went from 14.7 to 11.10 really quite quickly and then very un-expectedly (is that even a word???) found out I was pregnant with my third beautiful son who arrived just a few months ago :) so I stopped as soon as I got pregnant and obviously piled on the weight during the pregnancy...I've just stopped breastfeeding and again I used it as a complete excuse to eat-eat-eat so I have to get this weight off again...this time last year I was feeling soooooooo good about myself and loving buying clothes...I want to be that person again!
if I'm honest I would've preferred LL, because of the counselling but I just can't justify the amount it would cost so Cambridge it is...I know I need the forum support as last time I had the grop support with lighter life and it was great, so I am really looking forward to being part of the team :)
Good thing about Cambridge is that there are so many more flavours to try, have had cookies and cream and choc mint shake today (both were lovely) and the spicy tomato soup that I added some fresh coriander to...again lovely! HATED the maple and pecan porridge though, I loved the porridge on lighter life, so hope the original is better!
my head is aching today...I've drank 3.5 litres of water today so I can't be that...can't wait till I'm in ketosis!

Looking forward to getting to know you all and keeping each other motivated!

Hi everyone....good to "meet" you all :)
God I feel like I have a lonnnnnnng way to go!
bascially I started lighter life last August and loved it...consistently had great weight losses and went from 14.7 to 11.10 really quite quickly and then very un-expectedly (is that even a word???) found out I was pregnant with my third beautiful son who arrived just a few months ago :) so I stopped as soon as I got pregnant and obviously piled on the weight during the pregnancy...I've just stopped breastfeeding and again I used it as a complete excuse to eat-eat-eat so I have to get this weight off again...this time last year I was feeling soooooooo good about myself and loving buying clothes...I want to be that person again!
if I'm honest I would've preferred LL, because of the counselling but I just can't justify the amount it would cost so Cambridge it is...I know I need the forum support as last time I had the grop support with lighter life and it was great, so I am really looking forward to being part of the team :)
Good thing about Cambridge is that there are so many more flavours to try, have had cookies and cream and choc mint shake today (both were lovely) and the spicy tomato soup that I added some fresh coriander to...again lovely! HATED the maple and pecan porridge though, I loved the porridge on lighter life, so hope the original is better!
my head is aching today...I've drank 3.5 litres of water today so I can't be that...can't wait till I'm in ketosis!

Looking forward to getting to know you all and keeping each other motivated!

Well done in taking the step to start again!! im hoping this forum can provide the support normally achieved from a group. i had a massive headache the first day i started (Tuesday) i was also drinking plenty so not sure if its 'detox headache' Felt much better the rest of the week, been in bed by 9ish most nights though :-S I have first weigh in tomorrow - excited, yet scared!!! Good luck with your first week x

I'm having a crud dY to be fair. Feel like esting my own head. I'm having problems at home and problems in work! Super stress. It's feel like there is no escape.

Just had my last shake but been really lax on the water today. So maybe I will do that now.

bettiesrevenge said:
I'm having a crud dY to be fair. Feel like esting my own head. I'm having problems at home and problems in work! Super stress. It's feel like there is no escape.

Just had my last shake but been really lax on the water today. So maybe I will do that now.

It's hard when you have s rubbish day!!! Held to point out when you rely on food!!!! Before I wouldn't of thought of throwing food down my neck :-S. x

Hello girls:) Newbies, welcome to the team.

To tell about myself, I am on my third week on SS. I tried it before 3 years ago and lost 2stones, but gained it again after pregnancy. I now have 5month old baby son, whom i love to bits. I need to lose around 4stones, and have now lost 1 1/2 stone. I did great on the first 2 weeks, but this week unfortunately I fell of the wagon and have been nippling food the last four days:( . I restarted on SS again today, got my weigh in tomorrow and I'm really hoping for the tiniest little loss.

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems Natalie, I hope they get sorted love.

Hello girls:) Newbies, welcome to the team.

To tell about myself, I am on my third week on SS. I tried it before 3 years ago and lost 2stones, but gained it again after pregnancy. I now have 5month old baby son, whom i love to bits. I need to lose around 4stones, and have now lost 1 1/2 stone. I did great on the first 2 weeks, but this week unfortunately I fell of the wagon and have been nippling food the last four days:( . I restarted on SS again today, got my weigh in tomorrow and I'm really hoping for the tiniest little loss.

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems Natalie, I hope they get sorted love.

Hey Welcome to the team!! Im hoping for as big of loss as you through my journey!! been really tired this week as up early for work! makes me struggle at night time food wise!! :(

x

vjs167 said:
Hey Welcome to the team!! Im hoping for as big of loss as you through my journey!! been really tired this week as up early for work! makes me struggle at night time food wise!! :(

x

Hey girls how you all got on this week??? Xx

vjs167 said:
Hey girls how you all got on this week??? Xx

Not weighed in this week but I think I'm deffo lighter.

How is everyone else? Does anyone have goals and timescales?

Hiyaaa girls:)

Hope you are well and cracking on with the diet. I have a bad week, cuz my baby was sick, crying and fewer and eveything. I also went back to DK, and I havent been properly on the diet. Im BACK today.

How are you guys doing?

Natalie, I have a goal for the next two weeks. Because we are having a party in 2 weeks and wish to lose a stone before that:)

Awww Hun hope baby is better soon!

I'm doing a ten week challenge! It's ten weeks until my 36th birthday. So by then I want to lose 40lb! I may just find a ticker or something.

aww He is better thank you:) He is playing and starting to be back to being a happy baby again:)

I am on my 3 day today, and its starting to feel easier now. I like your ten week challenge darling, Sounds really good. I cant wait to see where you are ten weeks from now:)

I am taking the more short- time goals at the moment, thinking 2 and 4 weeks ahead :)

Back