Team GB (Great Body!)

7lbs is possible.

I have not weighed in yet this week. I have had a few planned days off for personal reasons, so weigh in is tomorrow. I may not have lost much, but at least I have not gained. Slow and steaday wins the race!

here, here! lol im totally addicted to the peanut bars haha made myself an omelette for tea obv without cheese or milk...was ok, i have never cooked one myself before haha! drank looooads of water today so hopefully thats got me off to a good start! xx

bit confused about lisalollipop...if you see this lol? you say on your signature bit on bottom of comments your on the cambridge diet but your commenting and joining in with slimming world forums...surely you cant be on both diets at the same time :S just wondering

Hi Folks! How are you doing? Do you find the weekends easier or harder? I find them much harder.. I think it's because I want to let my hair down a little and I don't feel like I can - maybe I need some non-foody ways to do something a little freer.. a little rebellious (but nothing major).. I' not sure what though - any suggestions?

well...its not really rebellious but shopping cheers me up and i could walk around for hours looking at things and buying of course and not even think about food as im so engrossed in the shopping...but comes at a price as im always skint LOL so in my case i find weekends easier as i am almost always out at familys house or shopping so no time to think about eating rubbish where as in a week day i allow myself 'house cleaning' days etc so id be tempted then when sat down to snack x

Hello y'all

Well I'm up a lb on last week. But as the wise man says, you'll never win if you don't play and this week I've mostly been living off - no food, no packs, crap, packs, soup. In that order. I need to have a stern word with myself.

I need to be accountable this week. I'm now 13st 2lbs. Bum.

So. I'm here with my water and planning a few days at home until I get into the zone.

What's everyone else up to?

A stern talking to
... or a compassionate talk with yourself x .. we're attempting something really difficult here.. we have to help ourselves like we'd help a friend who is finding something difficult x we'd be supportive and understanding and help come up with solutions x

I know...but I give myself those kinds of conversations all the time. Its "okay" I can start again "tomorrow"...you know what I mean I am sure.

I have been there done that, bought the T-Shirt, it got too big, it got too small...now it barley covers my burgeoning belly and bum. I know I can do this, but I keep letting life get in the way.

Anyway. It is difficult, its life changing. It's absolutely brick tough. But, I can and will prevail ;)

I'm on day 2 of a restart! It's a hard slog! I'm going for a walk in a bit hopefully! Just got a day off today and using it to really focus!

A walk sounds lovely.. i might treat myself to one this evening :)

I went for a swim yesterday morning and started feeling human again! It's funny how doing something gives me more energy and doing nothing gives me less...

x

Enough said:
A walk sounds lovely.. i might treat myself to one this evening :)

I went for a swim yesterday morning and started feeling human again! It's funny how doing something gives me more energy and doing nothing gives me less...

x

I know! It's the inertia that gets you. Mental note. Must go to the gym today!

Inertia is the perfect word to describe my day! I've done well CD- wise so far today but I've done very little! I did go for a walk in the sunshine though thanks to your suggestion so it's been relaxing even if I have achieved very little :)

hey girls sorry not been on since last week just been busy with things! having a bad week yet again, i ended things with my partner recently was difficult hes my sons father too but not a very nice person without going into too much detail. feel crappy as i feel its one excuse after another with why ive been letting myself down past few weeks on this diet but alot of things going on besides my break up so pretty fed up at the min!. got weigh in on thursday ill deffo either be the same weight or even poss gained :( just have to try again! this is where i could do with a night out with my friends to cheer me up but i cant because none of my dresses fit me i just look like a big fatty so dont even want to face going out and being the 'fat one' out of my friends, who yes, are all slim...and pretty. grr!! anyway rant over :) x

aaaww... Lauren.. Let's have a girlie night on here instead!! :D I'll open the sparklin' (water :D).. and stick some good music on.. aah.. that's starting to be a bit better! :D

Hiyaa girls on team GB:)

Thank you member Enough for your invitation.

my name is Sahra and I would like to join your team:) I actually posted a request on the vacancy site and got invited by member Enough.

To tell about myself, I am on my 5 day on SS. I tried it before 3 years ago and lost 2stones, but gained it again after pregnancy. I now have 5month old baby son, whom i love to bits, but on top of that i weigh about 4 stones to much, so i got a long way to go.

I would love the support of a team, to share my success and struggles, but also to offer support when needed.

Hi Sahra!

I'm on 'step 2' (or '810') having moved from SS+ last week. I'm on week three this time round and edging slowly in the right direction :) I was on Cambridge in 2009 and it completely changed my life and was great! I am so pleased I did it then, and I've never gone back up to 17stone9 as I was then.. however, I am aiming to be 9stone7, and I'm hoping to be there some time in the new year. I'll get there :) We all will :)

Hi sahra! welcome :) im Lauren i did SS for a week and found it really difficult so since then ive been on SS+ so i can have a small meal in an evening...did find it easier until recently when it started making me crave other foods im not allowed! so weigh in tomoz and going back onto SS to shift the lb's quicker! my goal was 3st but ideally im also wanting to loose 4stone like yourself :) i have a 22 month old little boy who will be 2 in november and i am currently a stay at home mummy...which has to be my mine blame for the weight gain (put 2 stone on in a year alone!!!) xx

Back