Team ideal

Thank you everyone :) was pleased as I'm SS+ now. Aiming for three pounds next week to get past two stone barrier and into the next stone bracket down, so fingers crossed.

At warner bros studios ATM waiting for Harry potter tour, excited!!!

Last edited:
Thanks Siobhan, think I will try one of each bar to see.

Well done everyone on their losses, you are All doing great and keeping me motivated!

Xxx

Afternoon ladies hope ur all well

So lost 2 pounds in weight since I saw CDC on Wednesday last week not too happy with weight lost but I have been picking on protein foods too

But I have lost 4.5 inches off my waist :)

I also need to start drinking water she says has it helps lots

So lost 2 pounds in weight since I saw CDC on Wednesday last week not too happy with weight lost but I have been picking on protein foods too

Rkmriddell said:
Morning all :)

Lots of us with WI, will let Sharon sprinkle the fairy dust as it works wonderfully ;) saying hi now as I don't know if I'll get chance today with it being my first day back at work. Got so much to catch up on boo. Oh well least I had a nice week off eh! WI tonight at half seven so should be around about 9 to let you all know. Will be fine as long as I get a four. Should be doable with a two week WI though xxx enjoy your days xxx

Good luck I will be on here at 9 waiting patiently :) x

notlongnow said:
So WI this morning - 2lb off - I know, I know, I shouldn't be disappointed and prob bigger next week and all those other things I've said to others but secretly I was hoping for 3! No reason for it not to be coming off as I've done it 100% but I was hoping for more to bolster me in the week ahead.. Roll on next week! Day 29 today so that in itself is an achievement for me.

The sun is shining, I have a very busy day today so no time to think of eating and looking forward to hearing some big losses later on today - good luck everyone!!

Well done xxx

Siobhan89 said:
Well have only lost 1lb this week but tbh I'm happy with that because I've had a real crappy week with totm and a viral so at least I've lost something! :) and 18lbs and 8 inches in 3 weeks ain't all bad! Xx

That's brill well done Hun x

Well done to all you fab people. Loved the story about the lady in the sun..... Proves it works

Siobhan89 said:
Well have only lost 1lb this week but tbh I'm happy with that because I've had a real crappy week with totm and a viral so at least I've lost something! :) and 18lbs and 8 inches in 3 weeks ain't all bad! Xx

Damn right it ain't all bad, it's bloody brill :) xx

liripip said:
Damn right it ain't all bad, it's bloody brill :) xx

Thank u :) xx

Oo just caught my fiancé checkin me out lol this has given me what it takes to carry on! Haven't seen him look at me like that for years :)))) chuffed.com :)))

Total loss so far- 35lbs

notlongnow said:
So WI this morning - 2lb off - I know, I know, I shouldn't be disappointed and prob bigger next week and all those other things I've said to others but secretly I was hoping for 3! No reason for it not to be coming off as I've done it 100% but I was hoping for more to bolster me in the week ahead.. Roll on next week! Day 29 today so that in itself is an achievement for me.

The sun is shining, I have a very busy day today so no time to think of eating and looking forward to hearing some big losses later on today - good luck everyone!!

A well done over here too :) you're doing fantastic x

Siobhan89 said:

Another well done here :) we're all doing fantastic x

WillpowerWoman said:
Thank you everyone :) was pleased as I'm SS+ now. Aiming for three pounds next week to get past two stone barrier and into the next stone bracket down, so fingers crossed.

At warner bros studios ATM waiting for Harry potter tour, excited!!!

Did you enjoy the tour? Not watched the Harry potter stuff never managed to hold my attention lol. Will prob get into it when the boys are bigger x

Needtolose3 said:

Another great result!! The more you drink the more you shrink. Ketosis needs water. Drown yourself in it lol x

Back