Team ideal

Hi everyone. Talking about.bars. I love the chocolate ones best of all. But hate the fruity ones. No accounting for taste !

Louey said:
Hi everyone. Talking about.bars. I love the chocolate ones best of all. But hate the fruity ones. No accounting for taste !

Choc mint. I will buy them even when I'm off cd, I think they are the best choc bar I've ever tasted. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning ladies another early one for me in work early today glutton for punishment I think :-( have a lovely day will speak to u all later x

harassed_mother said:
Morning ladies another early one for me in work early today glutton for punishment I think :-( have a lovely day will speak to u all later x

Hope your day goes quickly x

Morning all :)

Lots of us with WI, will let Sharon sprinkle the fairy dust as it works wonderfully ;) saying hi now as I don't know if I'll get chance today with it being my first day back at work. Got so much to catch up on boo. Oh well least I had a nice week off eh! WI tonight at half seven so should be around about 9 to let you all know. Will be fine as long as I get a four. Should be doable with a two week WI though xxx enjoy your days xxx

Rkmriddell said:

Lots of us with WI, will let Sharon sprinkle the fairy dust as it works wonderfully ;) saying hi now as I don't know if I'll get chance today with it being my first day back at work. Got so much to catch up on boo. Oh well least I had a nice week off eh! WI tonight at half seven so should be around about 9 to let you all know. Will be fine as long as I get a four. Should be doable with a two week WI though xxx enjoy your days xxx

Good luck bex with weigh in sprinkling you with some fairy dust xxxxxxx

So WI this morning - 2lb off - I know, I know, I shouldn't be disappointed and prob bigger next week and all those other things I've said to others but secretly I was hoping for 3! No reason for it not to be coming off as I've done it 100% but I was hoping for more to bolster me in the week ahead.. Roll on next week! Day 29 today so that in itself is an achievement for me.

The sun is shining, I have a very busy day today so no time to think of eating and looking forward to hearing some big losses later on today - good luck everyone!!

notlongnow said:
So WI this morning - 2lb off - I know, I know, I shouldn't be disappointed and prob bigger next week and all those other things I've said to others but secretly I was hoping for 3! No reason for it not to be coming off as I've done it 100% but I was hoping for more to bolster me in the week ahead.. Roll on next week! Day 29 today so that in itself is an achievement for me.

The sun is shining, I have a very busy day today so no time to think of eating and looking forward to hearing some big losses later on today - good luck everyone!!

Good luck :) xxx

Rkmriddell said:

Good luck :) xxx

notlongnow said:

Well done hun x

3lbs for me this week :)

notlongnow said:

Well done! :) I have my 3rd WI at noon :eek: xx

WillpowerWoman said:
3lbs for me this week :)

Yay! Over here too ;) x

Well have only lost 1lb this week but tbh I'm happy with that because I've had a real crappy week with totm and a viral so at least I've lost something! :) and 18lbs and 8 inches in 3 weeks ain't all bad! Xx

Siobhan89 said:
Well have only lost 1lb this week but tbh I'm happy with that because I've had a real crappy week with totm and a viral so at least I've lost something! :) and 18lbs and 8 inches in 3 weeks ain't all bad! Xx

Well done hun x

Back