Team ideal

Evening all! Hope you've all had lovely days in the sunshine

Was just taking over Shazza's diary for a while and thought I'd come and post here too.

Once we have all done this, achieved our goals, however long it takes, we must all get together and celebrate our achievement. This team and all of its members are such an important part of my journey, really helping to keep me focused and I know it's the same for a lot of you. So in the months when we are all getting close we will organise a get together. A day night away from the kids for those of us who have them and the opportunity to have a night toasting the new us!!! X

Rkmriddell said:

Was just taking over Shazza's diary for a while and thought I'd come and post here too.

Once we have all done this, achieved our goals, however long it takes, we must all get together and celebrate our achievement. This team and all of its members are such an important part of my journey, really helping to keep me focused and I know it's the same for a lot of you. So in the months when we are all getting close we will organise a get together. A day night away from the kids for those of us who have them and the opportunity to have a night toasting the new us!!! X

Perhaps with a drinking kitty equivalent £ for lb lost :D x

Rkmriddell said:
Nice champers to toast the new you with then ;) xxx

:) I will be up for that wud love to meet the lovely ladies that have kept me sane and going x

harassed_mother said:
:) I will be up for that wud love to meet the lovely ladies that have kept me sane and going x

Yep me too. It's a date, just gotta get there now :) something to look forward to x

Rkmriddell said:

Brilliant idea bexs really cannot wait need somethibg to keep motivate :) I up for it xxxxxxx

Hey all,

How has everyones weekend been?

I hand my dissertation in tomorrow what a relief!

Struggled a bit today but remained strong, treating myself to a coke zero! Dont tell me I don't know how to live! Lol

Weigh in weds, more excited about trying the bars for the first time lol! What is everyones fav?

Well done all that've lost over weekend!

Xx

katywoo87 said:
Hey all,

Struggled a bit today but remained strong, treating myself to a coke zero! Dont tell me I don't know how to live! Lol

Weigh in weds, more excited about trying the bars for the first time lol! What is everyones fav?

Xx

Hey. Bet you'll be glad to out it to bed eh! Well done for staying strong. I prefer the chewy bars but the choc mint seem to be an all rounder. Love the bars though x good luck for Wednesday hun am sure youre gonna do great x

I agree wholeheartedly - coming on here has kept me on track and sane - the support, the banter and the celebrating that everybody does for each other is second to none - well done Team Ideal:)

Hey all,

Xx

I like the cranberry, peanut and the choc orange the best - only had mint choc once and i had heartburn that day which may or may not have been from that so until I try again Im a bit nervous of it but most people seem to love it! Im not so keen on the chocolate - but everyone is different and likes different things so this just me!!!!

Thanks, yes massive relief!

I really wanna try the peanut one! May as well get one of each to see what ones I like best. My taste is changing so much, hate the oriental chilli now, love mushroom soup (used to dislike)... Hope I don't get fed up of all of them by the end of my journey xx

katywoo87 said:
Thanks, yes massive relief!

I really wanna try the peanut one! May as well get one of each to see what ones I like best. My taste is changing so much, hate the oriental chilli now, love mushroom soup (used to dislike)... Hope I don't get fed up of all of them by the end of my journey xx

Lol it does change doesn't it. I hated the porridge at first yet love it now lol. Trying them all is best way :) x

I think that's a fab idea :) would be lovely to meet all you slinky minxs lol. We'd all deserve it too :D xxxx

notlongnow said:
I agree wholeheartedly - coming on here has kept me on track and sane - the support, the banter and the celebrating that everybody does for each other is second to none - well done Team Ideal:)

Hear hear!!! xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Perhaps with a drinking kitty equivalent £ for lb lost :D x

Ooooh yeah! That's the sort of motivation I can relate to :D xxx

liripip said:
I think that's a fab idea :) would be lovely to meet all you slinky minxs lol. We'd all deserve it too :D xxxx

That was a reply to rkmriddell if you'd not guessed already ;)

katywoo87 said:
Hey all,

Xx

I like the cranberry n peanut :) I think I'm one of very few on here who doesn't like the mint one :( but if it was a mint aero that would be another matter :) haha the chewy ones I really don't like espesh the choc chewy one (bokeeee) lol but everyone's tastes are different! :) it's trial n error with most things on the plan really! Xx

Back