Vjdisme said:
New coconut shake coming out ladies !!!!! X

I lurve lurve lurve coconut!!!!
Fan faking tastic :):):)

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Newtocd said:
Morning all. Guess what I lost 2 lbs despite my blip. Im happy however I did not meet May challenge of losing 10lbs but 9 isnt too bad seeing that I started on Step 4. This just makes me more motivated this week. Thank you all who encouraged me to go and get weighed today I am so glad I did. I will not cheat today.
BTW welcome to all the new folk, this is a great team. x

Well done xx

Hellenich said:
Hello everyone, I am hopign you dont mind me joining :stickdance:

I went to see CDC for the first time last nightand got my bits to start today, so far i haev had the maple and pecan porridge(i had to throw it away!!), so i had choc mint shake instead! for lunch i have had a mango shake for lunch. I actually cant stop thinking about food......!! :(

Never mind im sure it will get better and hopefully with these forums it helps, it looks like a very supportive place to be :)

Look forward to chatting to everyone and sharing moral support!!! lol xx

Welcome to the team xx

jo3791 said:
Just want to point out to Bex....I AM NOT STALKING YOUR PROFILE!

Lol, every time I go to read the last post on here my fat fingers click your name by mistake and take me to your profile...haha xx

Yeah yeah. Zest says that too lol x

Zest for Life said:
Nor do I lol I think it's funny, cos I cheat I'm not inspiring hah!

You don't cheat no more. Hence lots of new friend :) x

ewww dont like coconut lol x

sarahjt said:
ewww dont like coconut lol x

You need therapy love xxx ;)

Vjdisme said:
New coconut shake coming out ladies !!!!! X

That sounds yummy. Hope my CDC gets it. She doesn't have the toffee and walnut or the mango. Would really like to try them. :(

Iv just had pizza :( Booo.

Xx

dont dwell on having pizza, just put it behind you and remember how its made you feel now,... grab a glass of water and jump back on the wagon
xx

pink-sarah said:
dont dwell on having pizza, just put it behind you and remember how its made you feel now,... grab a glass of water and jump back on the wagon
xx

Thanks

I actually felt sick after it and only had 2 slices and gave the rest to oh lol.

Xx

Good evening ladies how are u all doing I am full of cold and all achy :-( but looking forward to work tomorrow as the Olympic torch will be there and Daley Thompson :) woohoo

xClaire84x said:
Iv just had pizza :( Booo.

Xx

Pizza flavour shake?

harassed_mother said:
Good evening ladies how are u all doing I am full of cold and all achy :-( but looking forward to work tomorrow as the Olympic torch will be there and Daley Thompson :) woohoo

Where you live HM?

Back