Team ideal

I have my bunny back and she's fine :).

Emailed my consultant today cause I was struggling and just need to make it to Sunday now to see him and talk bout stuff.

Did anyone find it a bit easier once they were allowed the bars?

Xx

katywoo87 said:
Well what a massive f*%# you that is to his teachers!!! People with views like that shouldn't even be in the job! Xxx

Yes if your sin was struggling and left at 14 then it is the teachers / school system that failed him, not the other way around. Well done to him for turning it around ;)

i had a bit of a wobble :sigh::sigh:... for some reason my brain knows its friday and its chinese night, i didnt do it, but i went to get ANOTHER glass of water, and got the bread out..... que phone ringing, perfect timing i think or i would of eaten a slice!! so im now sat watching crap tv, scrounging round minimins, distracting myself.... i swear im going to turn into a fish lol!!!

pink-sarah said:
thats exactly what i think, they did it with my youngest who has aspghers and autism, couldnt be bothered with him, told him there was no point in him trying because he could go on disability benefits and wouldnt have to work ... so we moved his school, and now hes just been accepted onto a nursing course and is raring to go... the first school was shut down a few yeards ago because of the reports and complaints!! they're both beating the teachers predictions and i couldnt be happier with them!!

That's utterly disgusting! No wonder the school was shut down!

Zest for Life said:
Mangogogo yummy xxx
Not blurh! Get your head tested wpw xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol Blurgh burgh blurgh :p

thank willpowerwoman, the school system totaly failed them both, more so for my eldest, it was a case of ... theres the door, see ya .. so hes just fought back, yes hes struggled but hes done it and im so proud of him... yeah the school was shut down and was demolished last year..
but it goes to show, that with parents who support their kids and kids with a bit of positive thought can do what they want..but school is the most important years and if they didnt have to gumption to prove the 'teachers' wrong my eldest would be on the dole now...although, hes always been told, you work doing anything unless your severley ill!!!

harassed_mother said:
Omg sending willpower your way cx

Hey stop sending me places people #bossylot!

ali b 101 said:
Hi, can I join this team please??:) I'm in week 4 and was sailing through until a few days ago when I slipped off the wagon and had cake! I didn't think I had a sweet tooth but that's what I began craving big time and have had something sweet every day since Tuesday. I don't know who I'm kidding, all it means is I'm punishing myself for longer, I need motivation to get back on track and I think I can get that here!! xx

Absolutely welcome to The team :)

xClaire84x said:

Emailed my consultant today cause I was struggling and just need to make it to Sunday now to see him and talk bout stuff.

Xx

Yay glad ure bunny is okay, yes I found it nice to have something to chew for sure. My faves mint crunch and peanut :)

pink-sarah said:
i had a bit of a wobble :sigh::sigh:... for some reason my brain knows its friday and its chinese night, i didnt do it, but i went to get ANOTHER glass of water, and got the bread out..... que phone ringing, perfect timing i think or i would of eaten a slice!! so im now sat watching crap tv, scrounging round minimins, distracting myself.... i swear im going to turn into a fish lol!!!

Ha there perfect example of how distraction helps on this diet, well done :)

i love my best friend sometimes, her timings perfect even though she had no idea!! distraction is most definetly the best!! xx

Just popping in to say evening everyone :) welcome new people to the group and well done on any losses!

My sickness has passed after 5 days hurrahhhh!!

Hope everyone is feeling ok and doing well! Keep strong and watch those scales go down ;)

Have a nice evening everyone! I have a boring presentation to finish xx

xClaire84x said:

Xx

Yes I did, you really need to tell yourself you can do this, your already doubting yourself...
Xxx
Choc n mint and peanut bars lush, still not easy but nicer than shakes all the time xxx
Unless shakes are mangogogo, they are so good ! Xxx

Nabodavies said:
Good evening everyone, ive got the friday night blues due to it being my first week not eating like a pregnant horse on a weekend night! Feel so miserable but am still drinking the water (i second the turn into a fish comment), and thinking of having an extra sachet if i feel the need to treat myself! Oh gone are the days of a treat being a massive takeaway and a bottle of vino! :( hey ho its not forever just need to get to some sort of reasonable weight so im healthy, i cant believe how excited i would feel to be having a chicken breast and brocolli! well soon i can i suppose so gotta just get on with it!
Good luck everyone for the loooooooong weekend. No doubt be seeing lots of you on here x x x x x :eek:

If you need a extra pack then have one, it's better than going off track xxx
Yep nice long weekend, as if weekends aren't hard enough as it is lol !
But nice to have time off work :) xxx

WillpowerWoman said:
Lol Blurgh burgh blurgh :p

Hey :( mango is lush! Not my fault you have bad taste! ;)

pink-sarah said:

Omg get her to ring me lol
It's funny when your about to cave In, if you can just get past that few minutes of temptation your ok. Something just goes mad in your head for a few minute saying right I need food , yet other times it's dead easy! Weird!
Xxx

bex1985 said:
got loads on this weekend so gonna suck bein on liquid only an not even alcohol :cry:...but i WILL NOT cave lol.
disappointing weigh in tho had to be weighed 3 days earlier cos of bank holiday and only 1.5 pounds down :( not happy with that but just gonna be extra good n hope next one is much better!

Yeah next wi wil be much better, you only had 4 days, so almost 2lb in 4 days v good xxx :)

Rkmriddell said:
Morning all

Sorry not been around - been a little manic with work and stuff :) welcome to the newbies and well done on the losses....

Tough weekend ahead for us all with the bank hols, bound to be lots of temptation but we can do this!! remember why you're on this diet and use it to push us through... x

Stuff??? What stuff Hun? Lol
Your our leader bex, we need you xxx

Zest for Life said:
Yes I did, you really need to tell yourself you can do this, your already doubting yourself...
Xxx
Choc n mint and peanut bars lush, still not easy but nicer than shakes all the time xxx
Unless shakes are mangogogo, they are so good ! Xxx

Not doubting myself. Trying to decide whether to go onto a different stage or try ss for another week as I will be allowed the bars.

Xx

xClaire84x said:
Not doubting myself. Trying to decide whether to go onto a different stage or try ss for another week as I will be allowed the bars.

Xx

Haha, ok, knew you'd comment, your feisty! Lol
Yeah it's good when you can have bars, only problem is sometimes it's hard to stick to one, for some reason they taste amazing, probably because your starving when you eat them!
I think anything that keeps you on track, bars tetras what ever it takes go for it ;) xxx

Back