Team ideal

ashpie said:
My best friend went from 15.3 to 11.1 in 3 months.

Wow! Amazing loss :)
I know it works just need to give it a week then I'll be flying again in ketosis :)
Need to snap out of it.. Slap myself out of it lol :)

See, you must have amazing willpower if you can do it for 11 weeks! I think it is just a matter of thinking that even though it is a bit boring and arduous, 12 or so weeks more of you life to finally sort out something that has made you really miserable for a long time is worth it. Thats how I see it. For me, it is becoming a bit socially boring but...its not forever! And a few weeks of my life is worth fixing something that was making me feel so awful about myself for so long.

ashpie said:
See, you must have amazing willpower if you can do it for 11 weeks! I think it is just a matter of thinking that even though it is a bit boring and arduous, 12 or so weeks more of you life to finally sort out something that has made you really miserable for a long time is worth it. Thats how I see it. For me, it is becoming a bit socially boring but...its not forever! And a few weeks of my life is worth fixing something that was making me feel so awful about myself for so long.

Thank you.
You are so right!
Just gotta keep telling myself that..
I know I'm very miserable now :(

donnamarie said:
Oh HM I just don't know :(
Like I said in above post I know I can do it because I done 11 weeks straight.
And your right years of every diet under the sun has never worked for me like CD has.
Gonna try again tomorrow.. I'm a fool to myself I know! :(
Thanks Hun your support means a lot to me :) xx

Welcome to the first day of 100% this is not a normal day this is the day when u realise hey cd u r for me and I'm gonna kick this diets ass again and u will be a slim jim :)
Good morning Donna i can feel it in my bones that today s the day for u u r gonna be ace at this diet from here on in :) and if u need support I will be here for u if u want a biscuit just think nope I can't cos me and HM will,be thinner for Xmas :) Happy First day Friday :) xxxxxx ps I'm a bit loopy this morning lol

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost

I've been looking at JUDDD too :)

Hey hun hope your feeling more positive this morning im feeling a little better than yesterday! What did you think about juddd? I know it maybe wont be a quick at CD but is way easier and if it works is really exciting. my heads all over the place at the moment too and am off to ireland a week today thinking about doing SS til then and then rethinking when i get back! If i was on JUDDD I could easily accommodate this short break into it xxx

Well done to everyone else xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MissieCB said:
Hey hun hope your feeling more positive this morning im feeling a little better than yesterday! What did you think about juddd? I know it maybe wont be a quick at CD but is way easier and if it works is really exciting. my heads all over the place at the moment too and am off to ireland a week today thinking about doing SS til then and then rethinking when i get back! If i was on JUDDD I could easily accommodate this short break into it xxx

Well done to everyone else xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What is this Judd ? I'm intrigued

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost

I'm down to 10.1 as of this morning. Got 17 days of SS left, after having completed 67. And have officially now lost 2 1/2 stone in 9 1\2 weeks. Chomping at the bit to be done. Don't know if I will make it to 9.7 by the 29th tho. It is taking longer for those pounds to shift now my weight is lower.

Hi all :)
I'd taken a couple of days away from here and diet to sort myself out..
Ate and feel rubbish for it.
Back on plan today and I'm gonna give it my all to get back into ketosis..
I'm like a stuck record I know.. But I'm not giving up :) lol

ashpie said:
I'm down to 10.1 as of this morning. Got 17 days of SS left, after having completed 67. And have officially now lost 2 1/2 stone in 9 1\2 weeks. Chomping at the bit to be done. Don't know if I will make it to 9.7 by the 29th tho. It is taking longer for those pounds to shift now my weight is lower.

Well done Ashpie! :)
Good luck with getting to goal for the 29th :)

donnamarie said:
Hi all :)
I'd taken a couple of days away from here and diet to sort myself out..
Ate and feel rubbish for it.
Back on plan today and I'm gonna give it my all to get back into ketosis..
I'm like a stuck record I know.. But I'm not giving up :) lol

That's the spirit :) u soun like u in the right frame of mind xxxx u can do it x

harassed_mother said:
What is this Judd ? I'm intrigued

Have a google And a read I didn't believe at first but thinking seriously about it babe as I can't hack the social side on cd x

MissieCB said:
Have a google And a read I didn't believe at first but thinking seriously about it babe as I can't hack the social side on cd x

Oooh ok I will look now I'm even more intrigued :)

Don't like the idea of it think I wud rather restrict myself for short period till I lost weight then when I'm done I'm joining ww to maintain it

ahhh cool yeah WW for maintaining is a good idea..........my weight loss has halted and im just thinking it might restart it and also incorporate a social life too xxx I find it hard to go out without eating and drinking xxx

Your doing so well tho x

Hi all... I havent posted here in sooooo long! I have been awol and just havent been able to get back onto cwp or slim and save! It has been so hard since i got back from my holidays so ive decided to call it a day... Il be joining WW to get my last stone off and learning to eat healthy.

Thanks for all ur help and support for anyone thats ever replied to me in team ideal! I wish you all the best on your own journeys xxxxx

katywoo87 said:
Hi all... I havent posted here in sooooo long! I have been awol and just havent been able to get back onto cwp or slim and save! It has been so hard since i got back from my holidays so ive decided to call it a day... Il be joining WW to get my last stone off and learning to eat healthy.

Thanks for all ur help and support for anyone thats ever replied to me in team ideal! I wish you all the best on your own journeys xxxxx

Good luck Katie xx

Well ladies I lost 2 tonight bit miffed but 4st5 still overall I will get more next week :)

Hi all. I am starting in day one tomorrow. Did Cambridge a long time ago on SS and was successful. However ne'er moved up steps and put 3 stones on :(. Need lots of inspiration hence thought to come on this forum. Pls help me?

trishna said:
Hi all. I am starting in day one tomorrow. Did Cambridge a long time ago on SS and was successful. However ne'er moved up steps and put 3 stones on :(. Need lots of inspiration hence thought to come on this forum. Pls help me?

Welcome to the team trisha good luck with your journey plenty of support in here

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost , Week 18 = 2lb lost = 61lb lost

Back