Team ideal

donnamarie said:
Fantastic HM!!!
Well done Hun that's such an achievement! :)
Well slimming world is so not working for me :(
I think I need to take food out all together.. As I'm just stuffing my face all the time telling myself start again tomorrow! :(
Well tomorrow is never coming.. And this morning I had a shock!!! On the scales :'(
So I still have slim and save packs in the cupboard.. I'm off on holiday Monday 3rd half board.. So I'm gonna SS on slim and save for the next 8 days.. Hoping to lose at least 7lbs.
Go have my holiday then go back to my CDC for Cambridge packs..
I feel disgusting and so annoyed with myself.
Don't want to go on holiday feeling this bloated :(
Be back later.
Have a lovely day all :) x

Aaah u can easy lose the 7lbs x most of weight gain will b water retention cx have. Fab holiday thn come back and get on it u will be thin for Xmas xxxx

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost , Week 18 = 2lb lost = 61lb lost, Week 19 = 3lb lost = 64lb lost

harassed_mother said:
Aaah u can easy lose the 7lbs x most of weight gain will b water retention cx have. Fab holiday thn come back and get on it u will be thin for Xmas xxxx

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost , Week 18 = 2lb lost = 61lb lost, Week 19 = 3lb lost = 64lb lost

Thanks HM :)
Day 1 down its been a struggle but I keep thinking of those scales this morning! :( lol

donnamarie said:
Thanks HM :)
Day 1 down its been a struggle but I keep thinking of those scales this morning! :( lol

See u in the right frame of mind now u will do it x

harassed_mother said:
See u in the right frame of mind now u will do it x

Oh I do hope so! :) xx

Morning all.. Day 2 of my millionth restart lol!
Silly really with holiday next Monday half board too!
But feel so horrible now I think even 7lbs will make me feel better.
Then after holiday back to CDC for a proper restart to get the last 2 1/2 st off for good :)
Off for my porridge now be back later.
Happy holiday Monday all :) xx

donnamarie said:
Morning all.. Day 2 of my millionth restart lol!
Silly really with holiday next Monday half board too!
But feel so horrible now I think even 7lbs will make me feel better.
Then after holiday back to CDC for a proper restart to get the last 2 1/2 st off for good :)
Off for my porridge now be back later.
Happy holiday Monday all :) xx

Good morning Donna those 7lbs will come off real easy xxx

ummmmmm can i come back!!!!!

ive had a few weeks away from CWP, due to having my 2nd knee surgery i was waiting for, all a bit of a rush, i got a phone call one morning asking if i can go in the afternoon otherwise id have to wait months, obviously i went in and got sorted!!!
back on my feet now and given the all clear to re-start....
soooo my cdc is coming out to the house on thursday, ive got a new one, my old one got a bit mardy because i had to come off plan!!!

so thursday at 3pm i see cdc... re-start friday morning!!!!

ive actually only put on 5lb in a few weeks which i think is really good, i was expecting a lot more!!!

hope everyone is still winning xxxx

Good morning ladies how r u all, I put 1lb on yesterday which I was but miffed at but it is totm and really heavy too so she said that might be reason, she measured me yesterday and I have now lost 31.5 inches 9.5 off waist and boobs and 12.5 off hips so far so I was a bit happier with that I so want my 5st now my next mini target is to lose 6st by m next week off which is last week of October

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 -20 = -7lb lost = 4st 7lb and 31.5 inches lost

hello strangers :) I am back - almost 5 months after my fantastic failure!!!

I was working away with work and couldn't resist the food and then have just been on a rampage! but i am back and on track, day 2 just now and feeling ok!!!

let me know how you all get on xx jen xx

jem021286 said:
hello strangers :) I am back - almost 5 months after my fantastic failure!!!

I was working away with work and couldn't resist the food and then have just been on a rampage! but i am back and on track, day 2 just now and feeling ok!!!

let me know how you all get on xx jen xx

Hey jem welcome back. That is the hard part over now ya journey to skinnyville starts here lol :) xxxxxx

Well hello all :) can't believe Its almost Friday already this week gon dead quick hope u r all well

harassed_mother said:
Yep glad for weekend although doing overtime this weekend till 1pm every little helps as they say :)

Def i working late Saturday an nite on sunday if I am gonna continue this journey I have to do it :) xxxx

therealbbe said:
Def i working late Saturday an nite on sunday if I am gonna continue this journey I have to do it :) xxxx

U will continue u r doing brill xxxx

Evening ladies how r we all today Been quiet on here lately where u all hiding ??????

harassed_mother said:
U will continue u r doing brill xxxx

Evening ladies how r we all today Been quiet on here lately where u all hiding ??????

I was out for the day making it up with my bestie it was wonderful had an amazing day 5lbs off and lovely day with bestie :D sometimes life is good lol xxx

therealbbe said:
I was out for the day making it up with my bestie it was wonderful had an amazing day 5lbs off and lovely day with bestie :D sometimes life is good lol xxx

Well I'm all done from work been home hoovered mopped and now off to my sister with my bar in my bag for dinner :) have a nice day all

Back