Team ideal

katywoo87 said:
Hi all... I havent posted here in sooooo long! I have been awol and just havent been able to get back onto cwp or slim and save! It has been so hard since i got back from my holidays so ive decided to call it a day... Il be joining WW to get my last stone off and learning to eat healthy.

Thanks for all ur help and support for anyone thats ever replied to me in team ideal! I wish you all the best on your own journeys xxxxx

I'm having the same trouble as you after my holiday :(
Good luck with WW Katy! :) x

harassed_mother said:
Well ladies I lost 2 tonight bit miffed but 4st5 still overall I will get more next week :)

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost

Well Done HM :) xx

trishna said:
Hi all. I am starting in day one tomorrow. Did Cambridge a long time ago on SS and was successful. However ne'er moved up steps and put 3 stones on :(. Need lots of inspiration hence thought to come on this forum. Pls help me?

Welcome Trishna :)
Good luck with CD :)

Think it's time for me to admit defeat :(
I keep on messing up!
Im good all day get to early evening on day 1 and end up stuffing my face..
I'm actually worried about myself I'm
Binge eating and it's so not right.
I am weighing 12lbs! Heavier than before my holiday..
I just can't get back into it..
It's affecting my health and my mind.. It's driving me nuts I'm so stressed and its affecting my family.. my husband has asked me to give it up.
He's been so sweet about things and he's made me realise him & my kids are suffering too.
I'm losing so much hair I'm scared :'(
But everyday I wake up and think today I can do this.. I'm so good and focused all day then bang Im binge eating till I feel sick! :(
I really want to lose weight so I don't know what's wrong with me.. But I do now I'm getting seriously depressed now.

donnamarie said:
Think it's time for me to admit defeat :(
I keep on messing up!
Im good all day get to early evening on day 1 and end up stuffing my face..
I'm actually worried about myself I'm
Binge eating and it's so not right.
I am weighing 12lbs! Heavier than before my holiday..
I just can't get back into it..
It's affecting my health and my mind.. It's driving me nuts I'm so stressed and its affecting my family.. my husband has asked me to give it up.
He's been so sweet about things and he's made me realise him & my kids are suffering too.
I'm losing so much hair I'm scared :'(
But everyday I wake up and think today I can do this.. I'm so good and focused all day then bang Im binge eating till I feel sick! :(
I really want to lose weight so I don't know what's wrong with me.. But I do now I'm getting seriously depressed now.

Aaah maybe have a few weeks off it then try something else maybe your health is more important and your sanity xxx be gutted to see u go though :-(

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost , Week 18 = 2lb lost = 61lb lost

harassed_mother said:
Aaah maybe have a few weeks off it then try something else maybe your health is more important and your sanity xxx be gutted to see u go though :-(

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost , Week 18 = 2lb lost = 61lb lost

Thank you HM.
I've made a decision tonight.
I am re joining slimming world tomorrow night with my 15yr old daughter.
She is over weight and I'm not setting a good example to her or helping her in anyway by the way I'm being now.
We did it together in jan she lost 1 stone I lost 1 1/2.. Then it slowed down so I switched to cd and lost another 3 st.. While she's put her 1 st plus back on!!
Now I only have 2 1/2 st to lose I'm gonna go back to slimming world not just for my health and sanity but my daughters health too.. She is so unhappy being over weight I need to help her.
Hoping when I start to eat healthily my hair will stop falling out too!
Gotta admit that it's really worried me.. I hope it gets back to how thick it was.
On the plus side I'm going back to slimming world over 2 stone lighter than when I left! Haha
Good old cd it worked for me and I am grateful but once I stopped for my holiday that was it game over :(
It's so so hard to get back into it.
I will still be about here.
Thank you HM for your support friendship & kind words to me.. and good luck to you Hun :) xxx
Thank you to all :) xxxxx

donnamarie said:
Thank you HM.
I've made a decision tonight.
I am re joining slimming world tomorrow night with my 15yr old daughter.
She is over weight and I'm not setting a good example to her or helping her in anyway by the way I'm being now.
We did it together in jan she lost 1 stone I lost 1 1/2.. Then it slowed down so I switched to cd and lost another 3 st.. While she's put her 1 st plus back on!!
Now I only have 2 1/2 st to lose I'm gonna go back to slimming world not just for my health and sanity but my daughters health too.. She is so unhappy being over weight I need to help her.
Hoping when I start to eat healthily my hair will stop falling out too!
Gotta admit that it's really worried me.. I hope it gets back to how thick it was.
On the plus side I'm going back to slimming world over 2 stone lighter than when I left! Haha
Good old cd it worked for me and I am grateful but once I stopped for my holiday that was it game over :(
It's so so hard to get back into it.
I will still be about here.
Thank you HM for your support friendship & kind words to me.. and good luck to you Hun :) xxx
Thank you to all :) xxxxx

Aaaah I will be gutted to see u go but I know it's the right decision for you :) hope u and your daughter do fabulous on there pop back in from time to time I will still be here no doubt lol ;-) gl with your journey hunmxxxx

Hello ladies how u all been ? Just getting ready to watch x factor :)

Hi HM! :)
Joined slimming world first couple of days was great then I started to slip up :(
Had my first weekly weigh in and I stayed the same.
I'm a complete fool!
I've got some slim and save packs left so I'm gonna have a pack for breakfast and pack for lunch.. An evening meal slimming world type then a slim and save choc bar as a treat at night this week.. See how I stick at that! Lol

How are you doing? Xx

donnamarie said:
Hi HM! :)
Joined slimming world first couple of days was great then I started to slip up :(
Had my first weekly weigh in and I stayed the same.
I'm a complete fool!
I've got some slim and save packs left so I'm gonna have a pack for breakfast and pack for lunch.. An evening meal slimming world type then a slim and save choc bar as a treat at night this week.. See how I stick at that! Lol

How are you doing? Xx

Hi Donna I'm good thanks lost another 3 this week so now 4st 8 lb lost and have now hit half way mark :) just another 4st 6 to go

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost , Week 18 = 2lb lost = 61lb lost, Week 19 = 3lb lost = 64lb lost

Hi All I hope you are all doing well - well done Harassed mother on your brilliant journey!:)
I joined slimming world 2 weeks ago and have lost 4 pounds in the past 2 weeks so nearly at target now
i desperately needed to get on track with my eating so I am really happy to still be losing :)
keep up the good work xxxxx

Second time lucky said:
Hi All I hope you are all doing well - well done Harassed mother on your brilliant journey!:)
I joined slimming world 2 weeks ago and have lost 4 pounds in the past 2 weeks so nearly at target now
i desperately needed to get on track with my eating so I am really happy to still be losing :)
keep up the good work xxxxx

Wow that's fab for u Hun xxxx hope u reach it soon

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost , Week 18 = 2lb lost = 61lb lost, Week 19 = 3lb lost = 64lb lost

Hi again
Just realised I've gone 3 pounds under my original target!! Yay:553: Realistically I need to budge about another 5 pounds so will keep going for another few weeks xxx

Down to the last 6 days of SS. Cant wait for it to be over! Well and truly sick of it now! Down to 9.12- would like to be 9.10 by Wednedsay so I will have lost 40lbs in 12 weeks. Gone from a size 16/18 to a size 10/12! Want to do the maintanance program (weekdays only!) and get to 9 stone before xmas.

Second time lucky said:
Hi again
Just realised I've gone 3 pounds under my original target!! Yay:553: Realistically I need to budge about another 5 pounds so will keep going for another few weeks xxx

Wow that's brill go u xxx

ashpie said:
Down to the last 6 days of SS. Cant wait for it to be over! Well and truly sick of it now! Down to 9.12- would like to be 9.10 by Wednedsay so I will have lost 40lbs in 12 weeks. Gone from a size 16/18 to a size 10/12! Want to do the maintanance program (weekdays only!) and get to 9 stone before xmas.

That's brilliant Hun can't wait till I'm at target xxx

harassed_mother said:
Hi Donna I'm good thanks lost another 3 this week so now 4st 8 lb lost and have now hit half way mark :) just another 4st 6 to go

Fantastic HM!!!
Well done Hun that's such an achievement! :)
Well slimming world is so not working for me :(
I think I need to take food out all together.. As I'm just stuffing my face all the time telling myself start again tomorrow! :(
Well tomorrow is never coming.. And this morning I had a shock!!! On the scales :'(
So I still have slim and save packs in the cupboard.. I'm off on holiday Monday 3rd half board.. So I'm gonna SS on slim and save for the next 8 days.. Hoping to lose at least 7lbs.
Go have my holiday then go back to my CDC for Cambridge packs..
I feel disgusting and so annoyed with myself.
Don't want to go on holiday feeling this bloated :(
Be back later.
Have a lovely day all :) x

Second time lucky said:
Hi again

Well done!! :)
Can't wait to be where you are :) x

ashpie said:

Way to go Ashpie! :)
How's it going last couple of days now hey?
Amazing loss too! :)

Back