Team ideal

Rkmriddell said:
Lol I got till seven mom had the kids last night. Just posted back on my diary I've found it really hard this time too. Was hoping I'd wake in ketosis today but no such luck. Surely it has to come in a bit?!?! I'm still so hungry this morning :( like you say though at least we have the support here and lots of WI results to push us through xxx how are you feeling?

I'm still hungry too, never taken this long, usually day 4 is the turning point for me. Feel like it's never going to happen this time. I'm tired and cold, got big jumper on today, at work now and got busy day ahead. Can't wait for it to be over tbh. I want to get home and chill all night.
My tummy rumbling as I'm doing this post, making noises, feed me feed me...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck all your Friday girls :)

Hi Just wondering if I can join your team as well!! I am on day 5 but not having an official weigh in until next friday as CDC away - cant see me waiting all that time for my weigh in though.
My name is Tracy, I am married and also have twins but they are 15 years now so full on into the teenage scene - grunty, spotty and generally uncomunicative!
I work demonstrating kitchen and baking products so can be testing having to do lots of yummy stuff but luckily not had too much work for this first week hell. cant wait to be able to join in with some losses -hopefully big ones! I have 3 stone to lose and my main targets are a party in July where there will be lots of people I havent seen for ages - most wont have seen me with my extra 3 stones (which obviously will have gone by then so no worries!!) and also a holiday in August where I dont want to have to hide again.

Welcome to the team :) xxx

I'm still hungry too, never taken this long, usually day 4 is the turning point for me. Feel like it's never going to happen this time. I'm tired and cold, got big jumper on today, at work now and got busy day ahead. Can't wait for it to be over tbh. I want to get home and chill all night.
My tummy rumbling as I'm doing this post, making noises, feed me feed me...

I really feel your pain but in a sort of selfish way i'm glad that it's taking longer for someone else too, makes me feel less of a freak ;) haha. We HAVE to be there by tomorrow, so one more day to get through - maybe it's just harder cause this is the last time we're ever going to need to do it :D lets look at it that way xxx

Well day five and feeling better had a good nights sleep and not feeling so much hunger pains

First WI is at 11:00 wish me luck ladies

Hope all of you are ok xxx

Thanks for my welcomes! Nice to know others are at the same stage .

My twins are one of each so I've got both types of hormones raging in the house - both however seem similarly grungy, spotty & moody! It can change in a second - but then that's how I feel right now!! I've just been walking with 2 friends and found myself "putting forward the other persons side" all the time - in other words just being plain difficult!!!!

However, good news is I am pretty sure I have made it into ketosis - yay - hope you all get there soon......

Vickiet said:
Well day five and feeling better had a good nights sleep and not feeling so much hunger pains

Good luck!!!!!! :) xxx

notlongnow said:
Thanks for my welcomes! Nice to know others are at the same stage .

My twins are one of each so I've got both types of hormones raging in the house - both however seem similarly grungy, spotty & moody! It can change in a second - but then that's how I feel right now!! I've just been walking with 2 friends and found myself "putting forward the other persons side" all the time - in other words just being plain difficult!!!!

However, good news is I am pretty sure I have made it into ketosis - yay - hope you all get there soon......

Welcome on board lots of lovely ladies on here to keep you going, excellent news if your in ketosis I think I am but will see how I am after the wkd.
My CDC always says if your losing weight your in ketosis and not to worry as some people get fixated on it, as long as I lose every week I'm happy x

Zest for Life said:
Notlongnow, welcome to the team. Few of us on day 5. The worse bit is over. Omg 15 year old boys, been there, all I got was 'yeah I know' they knew everything I tell you!
Goidelic luck for day 5 x

Hey Zest how you doing today??? Stay strong chick nearly first WI :))) xxx

Vickiet said:

Good luck :)

Vickiet said:
Hey Zest how you doing today??? Stay strong chick nearly first WI :))) xxx

Doing ok, not great though. Still hungry, the days seem to lady forever at the moment!
Looking forward to all the wi results, will give us all a boost, good luck x

Rkmriddell, ... Haha, your post was funny, I feel exactly the same. When I see your still struggling I think oh that's good then!;)
Mean isn't it?! Hope we both hit ketosis at same time or one of us will not be happy being the only hungry one lol
Surely it will be tomorrow?! And this is the last time for sure I'm doing this crazy diet!
Have a good day, I've just had my first hot choc, was lush x

Rkmriddell, ... Haha, your post was funny, I feel exactly the same. When I see your still struggling I think oh that's good then!;)
Mean isn't it?! Hope we both hit ketosis at same time or one of us will not be happy being the only hungry one lol
Surely it will be tomorrow?! And this is the last time for sure I'm doing this crazy diet!
Have a good day, I've just had my first hot choc, was lush x

LOL -i think we have to be there tomorrow!! It's crazy as we've both been having half of the symptoms since day three but just not the hunger yet!! Tomorrow will be our day and then we will ace WI. Am trying to drag my first one till 1pm before i go and take the boys to have their hair cut, that way i can save my second for when i need to give them dinner lol. I love the chocolate though, i only have that and the porridge now until the warmer weather maybe x

Rkmriddell, we will be there tomorrow, I'm no where near as hungry as day 3. I can't get over how hard that was. I know I won't ever get this much support again, so this is it. I'm sticking at it. I am so fed up of wearing clothes I don't even like, I want to get something nice for holiday, last year I felt so frumpy :(
We will get there this time, I know that for sure :) your team leader, failure is not an option!!!
Have a good day, :) x

i just want you all to know, keep going it is def worth it i have just had my first weigh in and lost 14lbs trust me all the crap i felt the first few days has gone because i am now buzzing!!!

therealbbe said:
i just want you all to know, keep going it is def worth it i have just had my first weigh in and lost 14lbs trust me all the crap i felt the first few days has gone because i am now buzzing!!!

OMG!!!!!! That's amazing!!!! Well done. I bet you can't stop grinning!!! :D can't wait for my weigh in tomorrow. That should keep you spurred on :) so happy for you! xxxxx

therealbbe said:

Buzz babs buzz !!!! Well done, that is awesome you must be soooooo happy :)
Yay!!!!

Back