Team ideal

Vickiet said:
I think so just enjoying it and going with the flow

Don't get me wrong he has been texting and they are the same as before we met just not as much. He does have his son this wkd

That prob explains him being quiet then :) am now expecting a report tomorrow on tonight's date. Been with hubby 12 years now and love hearing other people's romance stories lol x

Rkmriddell said:
That prob explains him being quiet then :) am now expecting a report tomorrow on tonight's date. Been with hubby 12 years now and love hearing other people's romance stories lol x

That's what I'm thinking
Ha ha ok full report ;-)
Not sure about romance I don't have much dating luck, I always thought guys didnt want to date me because of my size but I lost 4.5 stone last year and I still got treated the same! Lol x

Zest for Life said:
I love any kind of pampering. Love getting hair done, makes me relaxed. I used to be hairdresser, the best part about that was college, everyone needed assessments, I was like, I'll be your model haha. I love anything that involves me just sitting there.
Have good day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too love having my hair done makes me feel good x

Vickiet said:
That's what I'm thinking
Ha ha ok full report ;-)
Not sure about romance I don't have much dating luck, I always thought guys didnt want to date me because of my size but I lost 4.5 stone last year and I still got treated the same! Lol x

Think it's more about how you feel hun. If you ooze self confidence etc you'll get treasured x

Vickiet said:
I think so just enjoying it and going with the flow

Don't get me wrong he has been texting and they are the same as before we met just not as much. He does have his son this wkd

If he wasn't interested he prob wouldn't text at all. The fun of dating, will he text won't he? It's a good feeling. Just have fun, if he not interested he will kick himself when you got a slim hot body in the summer ;)

Vickiet said:
That's what I'm thinking
Ha ha ok full report ;-)

People can only treat you bad if you let them x

Rkmriddell said:
Lol see I've never really got into YouTube. I should as there's loads of things on there about cake making that id love to watch. But just never did lol. I also never really got on with twitter it just did my head in all the retweets lol x

Lol I know what u mean with twitter I've only been on there about a month but done over 1000 tweet and I love it. Even more then fb now!

Zest for Life said:
If he wasn't interested he prob wouldn't text at all. The fun of dating, will he text won't he? It's a good feeling. Just have fun, if he not interested he will kick himself when you got a slim hot body in the summer ;)

This is true, it can be a nightmare too but im just having fun ;-))
Ha ha that's the plan bikinis in the summer xc

anisacotty said:
Vickie go girl ;)

Ah man I been single for too long! :( ... Can't find someone that deserves me! Haha

Same here, not had a date for 3 and half years! I'm like a nun lol. Not for long tho!! There'll be no stopping me soon :)

I've just realised I've not looked at Facebook all this week, not been bothered now I've got this and you wonderful ladies :) x

(one hour to go......eek)

Tee hee to the tummy monsters! :D

liripip said:
Same here, not had a date for 3 and half years! I'm like a nun lol. Not for long tho!! There'll be no stopping me soon :)

I've just realised I've not looked at Facebook all this week, not been bothered now I've got this and you wonderful ladies :) x

1 hour :))) ur do amazing I'm sure

Morning to team ideal just a quick message to say well done on all our weight losses and good luck for all those getting weighed today and for those just starting out also good luck and stay strong them few days will pass believe me x

Zest for Life said:
I love any kind of pampering. Love getting hair done, makes me relaxed. I used to be hairdresser, the best part about that was college, everyone needed assessments, I was like, I'll be your model haha. I love anything that involves me just sitting there.
Have good day x

Thanks I not had hair done for a while well in need was gonna wait till I lost all me weight then maybe go drastic but decided against it lol

liripip said:

Ooooh I'm excited for u love the fact we all similar with weight losses never met so many wonderful ladies who felt the same as me and know what it feels like to hate the body u in ? Come summer we will all be posting our skinny pics and our before pics we can do it :) and on that note time to do the housework have fun today will try and speak later may even have a natter while waiting in hairdressers lol

anisacotty said:
Lol I know what u mean with twitter I've only been on there about a month but done over 1000 tweet and I love it. Even more then fb now!

Really? I just can't get to grips with it x

anisacotty said:

Twitter is sooo good x
Fb is so last year lol

Liripip, good luck with your wi x

Back