Team ideal

Morning chicks!!! Well I have just got back from taking son to church Sunday school etc gonna have soup in a moment hope your all having a good day day 10 hell yeah!!!
Love Sharon xxxx

therealbbe said:
Morning chicks!!! Well I have just got back from taking son to church Sunday school etc gonna have soup in a moment hope your all having a good day day 10 hell yeah!!!
Love Sharon xxxx

Morning ;-)

Day 6 for me

Vickiet said:
Thanks I do sooo much

How are you doing today?? Xx

Think I'm in ketosis but have a cold!!! Still getting occasional hunger pangs but def not as severe.

Duvet day for me watching marathon, scrapbooking my healthy living scrapbook and later going to finish Pauline quirks book.

Afternoon everyone! Hope everyone is well n stinking of bad breath, lol I certainly am! Day7 today feeling good, it's been a busy morning still lots to do x

therealbbe said:
Love Sharon xxxx

Morning Sharon day 11 for me had shake this morning and having soup in a while I think have a good day x

Glad to see everyone's having a good day. My mums here cooking Sunday dinner for her and the boys and the smell is killing me!! I'm up in my office doing uni work but can't concentrate cos Im sooooooo hungry :cry:Got the stinking breath so thought ketosis was finally here but it doesn't feel like it is. Think I'll go mad if I'm not in ketosis tomorrow!!!

liripip said:
Glad to see everyone's having a good day. My mums here cooking Sunday dinner for her and the boys and the smell is killing me!! I'm up in my office doing uni work but can't concentrate cos Im sooooooo hungry :cry:Got the stinking breath so thought ketosis was finally here but it doesn't feel like it is. Think I'll go mad if I'm not in ketosis tomorrow!!!

I have the breath but the hunger pangs too I think we probably r in ketosis it's just times like smelling food u want might give u pangs? It's hard when the smell is in the house I had that last night with the bf he's sweet and eats it away from me but the small fills out the whole house!

liripip said:

Afternoon pip xx I know what u mean about smells

liripip said:

That would be hell, don't let her leave any roast pots, throw everything away that doesn't get eaten. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Notlingnow, congrats on your weightloss x

That would be hell, don't let her leave any roast pots, throw everything away that doesn't get eaten. X

Can't bring myself to throw food away so I've made her take leftovers home with her :)

I have the breath but the hunger pangs too I think we probably r in ketosis it's just times like smelling food u want might give u pangs? It's hard when the smell is in the house I had that last night with the bf he's sweet and eats it away from me but the small fills out the whole house!

Aww bless him, it's nice that he doesn't eat in front of you. My eldest has just come upstairs and given me the full breakdown on how nice the meal was, little bugger! He doesn't mean to rub it in, he just enjoys his food. Don't need to worry about him having weight problems tho, he's inherited his fathers build - one of those that stay skinny no matter how much junk they eat (AKA b@stards lol) xx

Zest for Life said:
Notlingnow, congrats on your weightloss x

Yes fab! :)

therealbbe said:
Love Sharon xxxx

How's it going? Any nice soups you can recommend? Xxxx

liripip said:
Aww bless him, it's nice that he doesn't eat in front of you. My eldest has just come upstairs and given me the full breakdown on how nice the meal was, little bugger! He doesn't mean to rub it in, he just enjoys his food. Don't need to worry about him having weight problems tho, he's inherited his fathers build - one of those that stay skinny no matter how much junk they eat (AKA b@stards lol) xx

Yes my bf is 'one of those' too!!! He's being very sweet actually, mind u ive told him it's only for seven weeks (till r holiday) oops :) gonna b more like 7 months!!! Oh well worry about that later at end of June :) he doesn't agree with diet but knows how much I want to feel good on r holiday. Plus I'm hoping by then he will c how great I am looking (fingers crossed) and chill about me carrying on cos he's got a shiny new girlfriend :) not that my weights ever massively bothered him but it's bound to a bit.

I think he finds it hard as it's 'no food' he's always been slim doesn't 'get it' also he thinks we won't be able to do things together etc (so trying to think of lots of social activities we can do That doesn't involve food. :)

ahem, like cycling cinema etc

Back