Team ideal

Zest for Life said:
Not sure really, might get something, it's in registry office then Italian restaurant, then having drinks in a nice bar. Not a big reception. She having close friends and family. I'm going to see on Thursday, as an extra 3 days on this diet can make a difference of a few lbs. So nothing to flashy, which is good as I am going to make damn sure what I wear will not fit me in a months time ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Perfect answer :) lol. Yeah closer to the time a good idea I think see where you are and how you're feeling especially with totm hitting you. I got a nice pink dress for a christening the other week. Was a nice fit (before I went off on my binge anyway). Have a wedding on 20th may to wear it to but secretly hoping its going to be a bit big :) x

Rkmriddell said:
Perfect answer :) lol. Yeah closer to the time a good idea I think see where you are and how you're feeling especially with totm hitting you. I got a nice pink dress for a christening the other week. Was a nice fit (before I went off on my binge anyway). Have a wedding on 20th may to wear it to but secretly hoping its going to be a bit big :) x

Of corse it will be too big ;) my totm, although I moan, it only lasts 2 days, so I'll be fine by Wednesday. Just hell for 2 days. Nearly time for your wi, :) x

Zest for Life said:
Of corse it will be too big ;) my totm, although I moan, it only lasts 2 days, so I'll be fine by Wednesday. Just hell for 2 days. Nearly time for your wi, :) x

That's not so bad then. Mine started yesterday and last time I started cd I bled for about six weeks :( I have pcos tho so my hormones are all over the place think this just clears me out lol. Hopefully won't last as long this time.

I hope it's too big, be great to buy something else new. As long as by mid July I can be almost if not in some 12s and starting to feel happy with my shape then I'll be good.

Intend on splurging in the next summer sale and looking lovely for v festival this year. No sweating it out in fat clothes cause I'm hiding myself!! C

Rkmriddell said:
What are you studying hun x

Design & technology teacher training. Finish first year in June and got so much on its unreal!

When's your weigh in? Dying to know :) x

Rkmriddell said:
That's not so bad then. Mine started yesterday and last time I started cd I bled for about six weeks :( I have pcos tho so my hormones are all over the place think this just clears me out lol. Hopefully won't last as long this time.

I hope it's too big, be great to buy something else new. As long as by mid July I can be almost if not in some 12s and starting to feel happy with my shape then I'll be good.

Intend on splurging in the next summer sale and looking lovely for v festival this year. No sweating it out in fat clothes cause I'm hiding myself!! C

When is you WI ? Good luck for it

liripip said:
Design & technology teacher training. Finish first year in June and got so much on its unreal!

When's your weigh in? Dying to know :) x

Ah yes I remember now! Loved d&t at school :) WI at 8 xxx

Rkmriddell said:

I got pcos too!!! Do you take metformin?
Makes me feel awful when I eat too many carbs, the White bread ect.. I've stopped taking my metformin at moment while on cd. I don't take it for diabetes I take it for my pcos helps ovulation and I'm insulin resistant. Thought it might make mh blood sugars too low? X

Rkmriddell said:
Ah yes I remember now! Loved d&t at school :) WI at 8 xxx

I hated it at school, but my teacher was horrible! Probably him I didn't like not the subject x

Zest for Life said:
Makes me feel awful when I eat too many carbs, the White bread ect.. I've stopped taking my metformin at moment while on cd. I don't take it for diabetes I take it for my pcos helps ovulation and I'm insulin resistant. Thought it might make mh blood sugars too low? X

No meds for it it's only mild. Only found our when we were trying for babies. Needed clomid to get me ovulating properly x

Zest for Life said:
I hated it at school, but my teacher was horrible! Probably him I didn't like not the subject x

See I has the coolest teacher for the first three years that's what made me enjoy it I think x

Hi girls! Arrrrggghhh! So wish I was at home. Got taken out for lunch today as office had power cut and had a tuna salad no mayo. Was just a small one so felt ok. But just about to go for dinner with my boss! Had a look at menu and planning on a chicken breast and going to ask for salad instead of potatoes/veg.

I had a shake in my hotel room this morning and went armed with a bar but had to go for lunch. The men I went with where all tucking into fish and chips that were massive and I'm chewing on a piece of lettuce.

Bought some water for my room to keep me on track :) phoned my councillor who told me not to worry so much but enjoy myself, stay clear of carbs and just try my best as this in unavoidable as we knew I was going away.

Thing is I don't feel hungry at all!

Sorry for the rant hope you are all doing good xxx

jem021286 said:
Hi girls! Arrrrggghhh! So wish I was at home. Got taken out for lunch today as office had power cut and had a tuna salad no mayo. Was just a small one so felt ok. But just about to go for dinner with my boss! Had a look at menu and planning on a chicken breast and going to ask for salad instead of potatoes/veg.

I had a shake in my hotel room this morning and went armed with a bar but had to go for lunch. The men I went with where all tucking into fish and chips that were massive and I'm chewing on a piece of lettuce.

Bought some water for my room to keep me on track :) phoned my councillor who told me not to worry so much but enjoy myself, stay clear of carbs and just try my best as this in unavoidable as we knew I was going away.

Chicken and salad will be fine hun :) you're doing great x

Zest for Life said:

Hey I have pros too and was on meteor min for a year but was so I'll on it! Constantly sick! So came off it. I lost weight on Cambridge and periods returned then I fell pregnant unexpectedly :) xxx

Good luck with your WI tonight fingers crossed for you that it's a big one xx

jem021286 said:
Hey I have pros too and was on meteor min for a year but was so I'll on it! Constantly sick! So came off it. I lost weight on Cambridge and periods returned then I fell pregnant unexpectedly :) xxx

Alot of people don't get on with metformin but most of the time I'm fine. It kind of clears my head and takes my bloatiness away. I didnt have a period for six months before i went on it. Ive been on it gor years now. But the key to pcos is to loose weight. When I lost weight before I felt like a completely different person.
By the way, your doing amazingly well, all the meals your going to but your making really good choices :) well done with staying strong x

Rkmriddell said:
See I has the coolest teacher for the first three years that's what made me enjoy it I think x

That's the sort of teacher I want to be :)

jem021286 said:

You're doing really well to stay in track with all that going on around you. Go you :) x

liripip said:
That's the sort of teacher I want to be :)

Makes so much difference if you have a good teacher x

jem021286 said:

I've also got underactive thyroid, so extra hard, think god wants me to be fat, x
That's Goidelic that you fell pregnant :) x

Zest for Life said:
I've also got underactive thyroid, so extra hard, think god wants me to be fat, x
That's Goidelic that you fell pregnant :) x

Aaaah u do have a struggle don't u xxx least u keeping going

Back