Team ideal

liripip said:
I've only got choc orange left and I'm not looking forward to it - everyone says its horrible! Just wondering if it would be better hot? I like most of them hot but will it make it worse do you think?

Roll on wi tomorrow :) my mums coming with me as she wants to start too. She did it years ago and lost loads but it's slowly crept back up again. It'll be nice doing it with her xx

That's really nice that you and ure mum are doing it together. my mum is the only person 100% supportive of this diet but she says it's too extreme for here she couldn't do it.

WillpowerWoman said:
That's really nice that you and ure mum are doing it together. my mum is the only person 100% supportive of this diet but she says it's too extreme for here she couldn't do it.

It's good that you've got some support. My family are the only people who know and they're all supportive, but my dad and brother were tempting me with drink at the beginning "come on, have a laugh with us, one or two won't hurt". Although I shut them up when I told them it could kill me!

liripip said:
It's good that you've got some support. My family are the only people who know and they're all supportive, but my dad and brother were tempting me with drink at the beginning "come on, have a laugh with us, one or two won't hurt". Although I shut them up when I told them it could kill me!

Lol yes that will do the trick :)

liripip said:

Lmao love it that's brill

Hi everyone, my names Jo and I'm on day 5 of step 2 :) I have my first weigh in on Monday, this is my first post on this thread...still finding my way Round the site xx

jo3791 said:
Hi everyone, my names Jo and I'm on day 5 of step 2 :) I have my first weigh in on Monday, this is my first post on this thread...still finding my way Round the site xx

Hey you found us :) welcome xx

jo3791 said:

Yay u found us :) welcome xx

Argh service user has given me a piece of her birthday cake bless her. Managed to convince her I would gave it later and wrapped it up in foil. Popping home for my two hour break so will give it to the bf. :,(

jo3791 said:
Thank you :) how does it work then on here? Do I post updates etc xx

You can post whatever you want :)

Welcome to the new people ,

Proud of myself today been to the races and didn't have any alcohol n even took my shake sachet and took my measuring bottle for water and had my dinner shake at the course lol ! Hard thing is tonight family are buying KFC with some of their winning but I'm looking forward to my spicy soup lol and thinking about then end result
Xx

I'm loving the shakes, especially the chocolate orange one :) just had a cup of green tea for the first time ever and actually quite liked it...would I be ok to add a sweetener? X

Hello guys just finished uni tired 3-7 kills me lol. Thanks for all the congrats and we'll wishes on my weigh in today. I am soooooo chuffed long may this continue xxxxzx

liripip said:
Well I've not been at uni today so after my mum had taken kids to school (my cars off the road) I went back to bed and I've just woken up!!! I've not slept right well these last few nights so it's been nice to catch up. Can't believe how late it is tho, I've had no water yet either!!

Ooooh how lovely x

Second time lucky said:
Help having real hunger pangs today!
Just made mums lunch and want to snatch her sandwiches off her and eat them all even the noise of her eating is driving me crazy!
dont know what's different about today maybe it's the constant rain and being stuck in the house but want to stuff my face now!,,,,,,

I'm a bit late catching up. Hope you stayed strong x

WillpowerWoman said:
Eek spent the afternoon supporting someone with food shopping and cooking. Tough day!!!! Gotta hang on till Monday's weigh in hopefully will give me strength :) (can't believe I'm on day 9 already tho!)

Well done for being strong hunni x

WillpowerWoman said:
Thanks yeah roll on Monday!!! Week three is going to be my 'challenging' week! As I have three social events on 3rd 4th and 7th to get through involving difficult to get out of food situations

7th may being the very worst one and is the only 'event' I'm attending in the seven weeks between when i started and my holiday where I dong know how I'm gonna get out of eating eeeeeek!

Chicken salad will be your saviour hun. You'll be fine x

Back