Team ideal

lucielou24 said:
Thank you for the welcome!! thank you, the start to a long journey. This group is making me feel better already. Was close to giving in a few times, especially when my boyfriend is eating pizza for dinner... literally torture!! I see you started the same day as me too! how have you been finding it? which programme are you doing? xxx

I'm doing SS although the first week was more like an unofficial SS+ and I probably had more than I should have :( its hard when others are eating isn't it. I hate cooking for my boys, feel like I need to chop my fingers off sometimes to stop me picking lol xxx

I'm doing SS although the first week was more like an unofficial SS+ and I probably had more than I should have :( its hard when others are eating isn't it. I hate cooking for my boys, feel like I need to chop my fingers off sometimes to stop me picking lol xxx

Bless you, it is hard! Its made me want to eat stuff i dont even like just because i want to eat it lol. I havnt cooked for anyone else, Im worried i wont have the willpower to not have a nibble but well dont you for being able to do it! Just gotta keep thinking its not worth kicking you out of ketosis and back to square one! xxx

lucielou24 said:
Bless you, it is hard! Its made me want to eat stuff i dont even like just because i want to eat it lol. I havnt cooked for anyone else, Im worried i wont have the willpower to not have a nibble but well dont you for being able to do it! Just gotta keep thinking its not worth kicking you out of ketosis and back to square one! xxx

I know, keep reminding myself of that. It's just not worth it is it? xxx

I know, keep reminding myself of that. It's just not worth it is it? xxx

Definatley not worth it. plus i know i feel kick myself so hard if i did! Im trying to make a countdown chart like u hae on ur signiture. ive made one and have the link but its just coming up as a link to the site as apposed to the chart. Is this because i havnt made enough posts yet so it wont let me? it wont let me upload a avatar picture until ive done like 20 or 50 posts or somthing. xxx

jo3791 said:
I love cake mix....I used to make the mix up just to eat, it never made it into the oven lol xx

Me too!!! :)

Definatley not worth it. plus i know i feel kick myself so hard if i did! Im trying to make a countdown chart like u hae on ur signiture. ive made one and have the link but its just coming up as a link to the site as apposed to the chart. Is this because i havnt made enough posts yet so it wont let me? it wont let me upload a avatar picture until ive done like 20 or 50 posts or somthing. xxx

I think once you have copied and pasted the link in the signature box it should show it when you save it xx

lucielou24 said:

Welcome to the group Lucie Lou im Hannah on day 17 of SS and loving it

Day 3of restart.couldnt help but jumping on my scales.so ive lost the 2lb i put on and another.yeah!so thats 19lbs ive lost on cd !2more and ill be in the elevens!hurrah

I need help!! my cdc was supposed to come today to swap some of my spicy tomato soups for 3 different items but can't make it until tomorrow now :( i really couldn't stomach having a second spicy tomato today for my 3rd meal as that is the only flavour i have left! so i used 2 eggs to have an omlette (no milk, salt or oil used) have i done the right thing?? i feel bad :( i have 2 choc tetras but i need these for when i'm out and about this weekend xx

Siobhan89 said:
I need help!! my cdc was supposed to come today to swap some of my spicy tomato soups for 3 different items but can't make it until tomorrow now :( i really couldn't stomach having a second spicy tomato today for my 3rd meal as that is the only flavour i have left! so i used 2 eggs to have an omlette (no milk, salt or oil used) have i done the right thing?? i feel bad :( i have 2 choc tetras but i need these for when i'm out and about this weekend xx

Gosh i know sometimes its tough getting them down.youre just right with the eggs whatever it takes to get you through.much better than carbs or falling off the wagon.im the opposite ive a ton of strawberry ,chocolate and bars to get through i was thinking earlier id love the tomato soup!lol.x

i havent had the soup tho so i don't know if it will make a difference to my loss? i've basically substituted the spicy tomato soup for the eggs lol xx

Welcome to the group Lucie Lou im Hannah on day 17 of SS and loving it

Thank you! :) Im on day 12 and getting in to the hang of it a bit more now... finding it hard to budge the chocoholic in me tho... thank god the shakes are chocolate! Well done on your awesome weight loss so far! Amazing xxx

cathy2009 said:
Day 3of restart.couldnt help but jumping on my scales.so ive lost the 2lb i put on and another.yeah!so thats 19lbs ive lost on cd !2more and ill be in the elevens!hurrah

Yay! :)

Siobhan89 said:

If u r stuck then protein as u have had and greens are the next best thing

If u r stuck then protein as u have had and greens are the next best thing

thanks! i'll be defo back to my 3 packs sat n sun before my weigh in on monday morning! xx

lucielou24 said:

Think you have to copy and paste the code rather than the link. It should be somewhere on the page after you've made the chart xxx

cathy2009 said:

Awesome, well done :) x

Back