Team ideal

harassed_mother said:
Good morning ladies and gents early one for me today start work at 6 then will be going for my 3rd weigh in @ 415 ooh :) day 21 already it has flown by and I'm glad to say I have loved sharing my journey with you all so far it's brill how many of us are so alike with our stories and howwe will NOT be defeated by the miserys that say we can't do it cos u know what we ARE doing it so pffft to them :) have a good one all will speak later xxx

Haha love it yes agreed, it's been a massive help being on this app and this team ideal thread in particular! ;)

Rkmriddell said:
Morning all how are we? Loving the positivity that's in the team its great!

Was just sat here thinking about you guys and this plan. Obviously the losing weight is hard but in reality I guess it's the easy bit. It's changing ourselves to make sure we don't regain the weight that's important. So what, it anything, have you identified that you need to change about yourselves once you've lost your weight.

My first would have to be that I can't just go back to skimming world as the eat as much as you like thing doesn't work for me. I need something a little more structured and am hoping to find a nice balance on low gi. My second is that I need to find the way to remember to eat with my hunger and not my emotions or senses. That's going to be the biggest one I think x

Losing weight is definately easy compared to keeping it off, I need to learn from my previous mistakes and focus on my goals (continue to set goals) and remind myself why it is important to stay at goal.

ATM my long term incentives are to be healthy to increase chances of conceiving and slim for future wedding, running around after children and to start my 30s (and further) slim healthy and happy. The whole of my 20s I have been over weight / yoyoing so my 30s (beginning march) is a new chapter for me as a Slim, married, family gal :)

donnamarie said:
Thanks for the advice on the bars and the good luck wishes.
I lost 5lb :) xx

Fab well done :)

colettegray said:
Hi everyone , had my first weigh in tthis morning and I've lost 9 and a half pound !!! Also 2 inch of my waist I'm so pleased .

X

Yay that's great a real boost! :)

nickinoos1 said:
Hi everyone, had my first weigh in this morning, 13st 3. A 2lb weight loss, very disappointed, think my councillors scales are wring as on mine 13st, also just been to boots and weigh 13st on them, can't believe I have starved myself all week for 2lb. Going to move down to ss+ from today I think!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A loss is still a loss tho, well done :)

Just thought I'd say hello to all the newcomers! :D and well done to everyone of their losses today! & good luck to everyone who still has there's today :) xx

Hi everyone , had my first weigh in tthis morning and I've lost 9 and a half pound !!! Also 2 inch of my waist I'm so pleased .

Fantastic well done!!!

Hi everyone, had my first weigh in this morning, 13st 3. A 2lb weight loss, very disappointed, think my councillors scales are wring as on mine 13st, also just been to boots and weigh 13st on them, can't believe I have starved myself all week for 2lb. Going to move down to ss+ from today I think!

Hey don't be too hard on yourself - it will catch up. Are you due TOTM or something? ride it out hun, it'll come xxx

Losing weight is definately easy compared to keeping it off, I need to learn from my previous mistakes and focus on my goals (continue to set goals) and remind myself why it is important to stay at goal.

ATM my long term incentives are to be healthy to increase chances of conceiving and slim for future wedding, running around after children and to start my 30s (and further) slim healthy and happy. The whole of my 20s I have been over weight / yoyoing so my 30s (beginning march) is a new chapter for me as a Slim, married, family gal :)

Love it - your goal is the same as mine, bar i already have the kids. But it was trying for kids that really got me started watching my weight. Now i'm a mom but want to be a healthy mom for them - setting the right "normals" for them x

liripip said:
2lbs is still a loss hun, don't let it get you down. It'll show next week and you will have definitely lost inches. Chin up, keep at it xxx

Thanks. X

therealbbe said:
Def agree with the others my CDC said she had one lady lost nothing the first week can you believe that nothing!! However next week it was very impressive!!! She stuck with it and lost 7 stone!! Try not to get down about It I know me sat writing this is easy to say but everyone's bodies work in different ways and we all end up the same
Love Sharon xxxxx

Thanks Sharon, I hope so. X

Rkmriddell said:
Fantastic well done!!!

Hey don't be too hard on yourself - it will catch up. Are you due TOTM or something? ride it out hun, it'll come xxx

Love it - your goal is the same as mine, bar i already have the kids. But it was trying for kids that really got me started watching my weight. Now i'm a mom but want to be a healthy mom for them - setting the right "normals" for them x

No not totm, thanks, changed to ss+ today. X

Guess what ........ ?

11lbs off I'm so happy , first WI !!!!!!!! *happydance* :D

Going for the 1st stone next week :) xxxxxxxx

Vjdisme said:
Guess what ........ ?

11lbs off I'm so happy , first WI !!!!!!!! *happydance* :D

Going for the 1st stone next week :) xxxxxxxx

WOW!!! So pleased for you!!! xxx

devily said:
Hi,

I'm on day 2 of ss+ got 2.5 stone to loose in 3months! Cant wait to see some changes....tbh diet is not as bad as I thought, have had odd hunger pangs and cravings but luckily stuck it through!
so great to see so many inspirational stories deffo keeping me going....I've bought my wedding dress for July and it's a size 10 so need to loose enough to squeeze in...otherwise I'm buggered lol

Good luck all
x

That's a great goal , you will do it def ! Xxxx

Newtocd said:
One more newbie to join team ideal for please if I may? However I don't start until next week. I'm constantly reading the posts and very envious as I have nothing to add yet as I haven't even started the journey. Am looking forward to it because I seem to be succumbing to food. I'm eating more junk than ever and I don't know why!
I'm a housewife with three kids all under 6 have a tendency to starve myself all day until 4pm and then all hell breaks loose and I can't stop eating. Funny someone said earlier u can be fat and fit well it's true because I love my exercising but have never been thin. I weighed myself today and I'm nearly 15 stone. Ive never admitted that to anyone and here I am sharing it with you guys. I would like to loose 4 stones by August but not sure if thats far fetched. Well done to all those that have had weigh ins today .....you all inspire me I wish one of you though could come and staple my mouth until next week.

First step is coming on here and reading all the positives people write and by Monday ( if that's you're start day ) you will be raring to go ! By the Monday after you will have a great loss and you can share it for a big pat on the back from all of us :) xxx Good luck , you can do it you're worth it x

Rkmriddell said:
Morning all how are we? Loving the positivity that's in the team its great!

Was just sat here thinking about you guys and this plan. Obviously the losing weight is hard but in reality I guess it's the easy bit. It's changing ourselves to make sure we don't regain the weight that's important. So what, it anything, have you identified that you need to change about yourselves once you've lost your weight.

My first would have to be that I can't just go back to skimming world as the eat as much as you like thing doesn't work for me. I need something a little more structured and am hoping to find a nice balance on low gi. My second is that I need to find the way to remember to eat with my hunger and not my emotions or senses. That's going to be the biggest one I think x

I think I need to do that too I certainly do not want to have to start over so I was thinking of sticking to a really low if not none carb diet as crisps bread etc is my downfall . Also if all takeaways in my area would agree not to deliver , even of I cry that would help ;)

colettegray said:

X

Well done that's great !!!!!

nickinoos1 said:

You will get whatever's owed to u eventually , next week will be your week . Anyway 2lbs off is better than anything on xxxxx

Back