Team ideal

Rkmriddell said:
Did you enjoy the tour? Not watched the Harry potter stuff never managed to hold my attention lol. Will prob get into it when the boys are bigger x

Ooooh u shud I loved Harry potter it was brill think I wanted to see it more than kids lol

xxrebeccaxx said:
Oo just caught my fiancé checkin me out lol this has given me what it takes to carry on! Haven't seen him look at me like that for years :)))) chuffed.com :)))

Total loss so far- 35lbs

Whoop! X

So WI this morning - 2lb off - I know, I know, I shouldn't be disappointed and prob bigger next week and all those other things I've said to others but secretly I was hoping for 3! No reason for it not to be coming off as I've done it 100% but I was hoping for more to bolster me in the week ahead.. Roll on next week! Day 29 today so that in itself is an achievement for me.

The sun is shining, I have a very busy day today so no time to think of eating and looking forward to hearing some big losses later on today - good luck everyone!!
Well done I. Know exactly how you are feeling I had the same last week and been very low since then hence no posts but I am sure you'll have a wow next week xxxxx

Afternoon ladies hope ur all well

So lost 2 pounds in weight since I saw CDC on Wednesday last week not too happy with weight lost but I have been picking on protein foods too

But I have lost 4.5 inches off my waist :)

I also need to start drinking water she says has it helps lots
Well done brilliant xxx

Hi All well done on weight losses if I missed anyone I am sorry and good luck for anyone waiting tonight!
Been really down since last weeks weigh in and 2 pound loss - I know it's a loss and it will eventually come off just can't seem to shake off this low
Hope everyone is well xxx

Second time lucky: a lot of people feeling that way today... You're not alone. You might think only two pounds but its two pounds closer to your goal! Xx

Needtolose3 said:
Afternoon ladies hope ur all well

So lost 2 pounds in weight since I saw CDC on Wednesday last week not too happy with weight lost but I have been picking on protein foods too

But I have lost 4.5 inches off my waist :)

I also need to start drinking water she says has it helps lots

Hey well done, still a step in the right direction :)

xxrebeccaxx said:
Oo just caught my fiancé checkin me out lol this has given me what it takes to carry on! Haven't seen him look at me like that for years :)))) chuffed.com :)))

Total loss so far- 35lbs

Yay :)

Second time lucky: a lot of people feeling that way today... You're not alone. You might think only two pounds but its two pounds closer to your goal! Xx
Thanks x x think it's because it's my second time and I'm cross with myself for not maintaining x

Rkmriddell said:
Did you enjoy the tour? Not watched the Harry potter stuff never managed to hold my attention lol. Will prob get into it when the boys are bigger x

Loved it, I'm not a huge fan but like it a bit and seen all the films and It def appealed to me. My mums not a huge fan but she said she thought it was really lovely :)

xxrebeccaxx said:

Total loss so far- 35lbs

Wow that's great - you obviously looking hot!! Well done.

Second time lucky said:
Well done I. Know exactly how you are feeling I had the same last week and been very low since then hence no posts but I am sure you'll have a wow next week xxxxx

Hope you feeling back on the up - think it gets to us sometimes - hope you doing ok. xx

Second time lucky said:
Thanks x x think it's because it's my second time and I'm cross with myself for not maintaining x

Dont be... Last time obviously wasn't the right time and this time it will be! You will be fine x

xxrebeccaxx said:

Total loss so far- 35lbs

Wayhay foxy lady ;)

Back