Team ideal

Swit Swoo NLN on air, very sexy lady :D short hair though zest, you won..... she's doing really strong, i'd be sniffing the food in that pan how she's waffling away is beyond me lol x

Zest for Life said:
Good girl :) omg 6 ltrs!!! You must have sat on the toilet all day!
On a serious note, be careful not to drink too much water, it can be dangerous, it flushes all your body salts out. I know everyone thinks I'm over cautious on the water thing, but I know someone that did that xxx
But well done getting back on it, :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah best thing is to spread it out all day not all at once a girl on LL died a few years ago because she drank all her water in one go to try and get it down. So LL dont say 4 litres a day now they say 'drink to thirst'

Thank you to everyone that has welcomed me. I have been on CD for 2 weeks and have lost 1 stone so far. I'm now full of cold and feeling horrendous. Luckily I'm not at work today but I do have a 2 year old to contend with. Looking forward to sharing my journey and being able to part of other peoples journey too :)

Welcome MissyE and wonderful news on your weight loss so far. You'll definitely love our team ;)

MissyE78 said:
Thank you to everyone that has welcomed me. I have been on CD for 2 weeks and have lost 1 stone so far. I'm now full of cold and feeling horrendous. Luckily I'm not at work today but I do have a 2 year old to contend with. Looking forward to sharing my journey and being able to part of other peoples journey too :)

Wow that's a great start!!!

MissyE78 said:
As I'm new I thought I would tell you all a bit about myself.
I'm 33 and have about 10 - 12 stone to lose. Every time I write that it makes me feel sick and that it's an impossible task but I'm taking it a stone at a time.
I have a gorgeous 2 yr old little girl and I want to be able to do more with her and perhaps, eventually have another baby to complete our family.
So that is me in a nutshell.
Oh, and I have been on ss+ for 2 weeks and lost 1 stone so far :)

Hi I'm 29 with just over four stone left to loose, lost nearly 2 so far (although still 6 stone overweight) live with the bf, nearly four years now, no children but want to slim down so we can start a family :)

Morning everyone...

Just been to my weigh in 1stone off in total 2nd weigh in stayed same last few days but pleased with the overall result.

2inches off waist
1inch off hips
2and a half inches off bust
1inch off arm
1inch off thighs

Really want to start toning now too

Welcome newcomers to group and good luck to anyone else getting weighed.

Have a good day everyone x

Hi I'm 29 with just over four stone left to loose, lost nearly 2 so far (although still 6 stone overweight) live with the bf, nearly four years now, no children but want to slim down so we can start a family :)

Oh it might have been you i crossed with HM about the two stone lost then.... such a dope sometimes i am. Morning :D x

katywoo87 said:
Morning everyone...

Just been to my weigh in 1stone off in total 2nd weigh in stayed same last few days but pleased with the overall result.

2inches off waist
1inch off hips
1inch off arm
1inch off thighs

Yay that's great :)

Rkmriddell said:
Why have they suggested a week off? Just be open to the idea of having a few ss+ days if you feel like you're weak and I'm sure you'll be fine. Welcome back you did amazing stay as focused as well as you did x

Thanks hun :) I don't feel too bad to be honest, still a little dopey but that's sometimes the norm for me lol x

Rkmriddell said:
Oh it might have been you i crossed with HM about the two stone lost then.... such a dope sometimes i am. Morning :D x

Two lbs to go :)

Zest for Life said:
One shake, two light meals hun, see how you feel in a couple of days, don't force your body, cd is hard enough on our poor bodies as it is xxx

Sounds like a good idea. I'll see how I feel when I get home tonight. Had a shake this morning and brought a bar with me today so should be ok til then xxx

katywoo87 said:
Morning everyone...

2inches off waist
1inch off hips
1inch off arm
1inch off thighs

That's great, well done :) xxx

Morning everyone...

2inches off waist
1inch off hips
1inch off arm
1inch off thighs

FANTASTIC result well done x

Thanks hun :) I don't feel too bad to be honest, still a little dopey but that's sometimes the norm for me lol x

Haha know that feeling x

Two lbs to go :)

this WI hun x

I don't planning on drinking 6lt of water every day! Yesterday it was over a period of 16 hours, I'm going back to 4 today! I never drink loads at one time! I'm always up early so it's ok xx

katywoo87 said:
Morning everyone...

2inches off waist
1inch off hips
1inch off arm
1inch off thighs

Fab loss!!! A stone in two weeks? That's really good hun:)
Well done xxx

katywoo87 said:
I know I am so impressed, think it will slow down now though xx

Maybe, but you'll still have some good losses , well done :)
I'm on mob, what do you want to loose? I can't see your stats ? Xxx

Ah don't write it off just yet gun. Are you feeling better? Why are we only ever ill on our days off eh x

Tell me about it feel rubbish and should have drunk so much more water!! O well back to the grindstone xxx

Back