Team ideal

Soon be back :)
Yes it's going as we speak I've started to notice a difference each day it's quite exciting very up and down times though xxx

Night all off to put mum to bed now and sort her out speak to you all tomorrow sleep well xxx

Siobhan89 said:
Thank u :) I feel better after having a bath and a shake! There will be plenty other times to go for lunch when I'm slimmer! Xx

Exactly there will we loads of times, well done for being strong and making a tough decision that was tight for u

Allblue said:
Do you guys use your cambridge ribbon? I was amazed at the lost inches in one day in bloat. Starting to feel 3 stone is doable n this diet. I was getting diet fatigue with ww tbh!

The voice is on? I'm still watching kids cartoons :sigh:

Cambridge ribbon?

I use a measure and these coloured clip things I got when I did rosemary conley about a century ago. 10 different coloured pegs two of each colour one measures your starting inches the second smaller one where u r now so u can easily c how far u have come!

Only problem is I'm nit curvy at all I'm like the same size for hips bum waist etc so I have a billion pegs on one number and they keep falling off!!! I loose it all evenly too.

Why the hell am I up at this hour on a feckin Sunday! Woke up with a mingin mouth, eurghhh....feel like iv been on the lash all night! Does this mean I'm back in ketosis?

Anyway, good morning all :) xx

jo3791 said:
Why the hell am I up at this hour on a feckin Sunday! Woke up with a mingin mouth, eurghhh....feel like iv been on the lash all night! Does this mean I'm back in ketosis?

Anyway, good morning all :) xx

No, you just got morning breath, go brush your teeth hun xxx ;)

Yep, looks like ketosis x

Good morning :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No, you just got morning breath, go brush your teeth hun xxx ;)

Yep, looks like ketosis x

Good morning :) xxx

Lmao....I had to get up in the middle of the night for some water...hope it is ketosis :)
How are you today Hun? Any plans for your day? Xxx

jo3791 said:
Lmao....I had to get up in the middle of the night for some water...hope it is ketosis :)
How are you today Hun? Any plans for your day? Xxx

Yeah I'm tired, your oldest not old enough for clubs yet??? Weekends are a nightmare! In out they are at stupid times x
I'm seeing a friend today, popping to my nans which I was going to do yesterday, then chilling :)
Not very exciting me lol
What about you? Xxx

Yeah I'm tired, your oldest not old enough for clubs yet??? Weekends are a nightmare! In out they are at stupid times x
I'm seeing a friend today, popping to my nans which I was going to do yesterday, then chilling :)
Not very exciting me lol
What about you? Xxx

Haha, no he's not 17 till July but i know iv got it all to come! Not sure what to do today, bf and my youngest son have gone fishing...hopefully they will get some sea bass for my tea :)
Think I might go visit my grandma and then my sister....gonna chill this afty and catch up on TOWIE lol xxx

Morning all - looks like lots of people chilling out - looks pretty chilly out so probably a good idea. I've got to take daughter to a cricket match which is miles away - 1 1/2 hrs on motorway so better take blanket, chair, extra socks the lot!!!! Might be sharing a lift which would be good but then would have to explain why I havent brought a picnic - looks a bit silly if I put a tetra and a bar in a massive family coolbox!!!!! Never know if phone will let me come on here - so might be on here masses if its boring and if I can or not at all if no signal!!!!

notlongnow said:
Morning all - looks like lots of people chilling out - looks pretty chilly out so probably a good idea. I've got to take daughter to a cricket match which is miles away - 1 1/2 hrs on motorway so better take blanket, chair, extra socks the lot!!!! Might be sharing a lift which would be good but then would have to explain why I havent brought a picnic - looks a bit silly if I put a tetra and a bar in a massive family coolbox!!!!! Never know if phone will let me come on here - so might be on here masses if its boring and if I can or not at all if no signal!!!!

Wow where is match? That's a long drive!
It does look cold out:( where did the sun go? Xxx

It's freezing here too! Looks like you're in for a long day Hun...good idea to wrap up warm! Just put your shake and bar in your bag, that's what I'd do xx

Zest for Life said:
Wow where is match? That's a long drive!
It does look cold out:( where did the sun go? Xxx

Shepperton somewhere near Chertsey - just looked on AA and it said 1hr 20 so hope it takes less!! Don't fancy it much I must say!!

jo3791 said:
It's freezing here too! Looks like you're in for a long day Hun...good idea to wrap up warm! Just put your shake and bar in your bag, that's what I'd do xx

Yes that's what I do - least the tetras quite sturdy & don't tend to leak! May take some skin milk so I can have a cup of tea to warm me up as well.

notlongnow said:
Shepperton somewhere near Chertsey - just looked on AA and it said 1hr 20 so hope it takes less!! Don't fancy it much I must say!!

No, we could get up to young riddells house in that time ;)
It's a long journey, bet you drive a 4x4? Xxx

notlongnow said:
Yes that's what I do - least the tetras quite sturdy & don't tend to leak! May take some skin milk so I can have a cup of tea to warm me up as well.

I couldn't cope with the warm tea n coffee! X x

Back