Team ideal

It is a struggle and I know it's going to be hard but I need to do this.

Apparently I just come on here for people to tell me it's ok to eat?! I come on here for a kick up the backside to get back on it not to be put down.

Il maybe just read from now on and not post.

Xx

xClaire84x said:
It is a struggle and I know it's going to be hard but I need to do this.

Apparently I just come on here for people to tell me it's ok to eat?! I come on here for a kick up the backside to get back on it not to be put down.

Il maybe just read from now on and not post.

Xx

You will feel so proud once you have completed your first day let alone first week! So stick at it, take a look at my diary i had a week off and since sunday its been hell but its day 5 now and i feel so much better for it.

Yesterday I was an emotional wreck, irritable, snappy but I looked at scales this morning and I have lost 3 pounds since sunday so its worth it. I wanted to raid the fridge but I know if I keep doing that I'll be forever unhappy instead of temporarily.

Keep urself busy and you will get through today.

Let people think what they want, this is your journey and you do it how you see fit, not everyone will agree but everyone is different.

Are you on ss or ss+? Coz perhaps a meal will make you feel a little less deprived?

Well il give u a kick up the backside by saying NO MORE it ends today!

Keep posting because its helpful, you could help others and your helping yourself by offloading about how your feeling, its so beneficial xx

no one was putting you down sometimes you just need to here the truth to get that kick up the backside what i said was ment with the best intentions i dont want you to fail i no how depressing being fat is im heavier then you started of at 21st 9lbs and i no how tempting food is but if you really are wanting to loose weight then you need to be in the mind frame of not eating any fatty foods i use to sit there at night eating everything.. i own a chip shop and have to work most days so temptation is there all the time.... you can do it hun and once you see the weight come of you will feel amazing stick with it :) x

katywoo87 said:
You will feel so proud once you have completed your first day let alone first week! So stick at it, take a look at my diary i had a week off and since sunday its been hell but its day 5 now and i feel so much better for it.

Yesterday I was an emotional wreck, irritable, snappy but I looked at scales this morning and I have lost 3 pounds since sunday so its worth it. I wanted to raid the fridge but I know if I keep doing that I'll be forever unhappy instead of temporarily.

Keep urself busy and you will get through today.

Let people think what they want, this is your journey and you do it how you see fit, not everyone will agree but everyone is different.

Are you on ss or ss+? Coz perhaps a meal will make you feel a little less deprived?

Well il give u a kick up the backside by saying NO MORE it ends today!

Keep posting because its helpful, you could help others and your helping yourself by offloading about how your feeling, its so beneficial xx

I was intending doing step 3 originally but then thought I'd try ss for a week see how I got on. Obviously not very well. I get weighed on Sunday and il speak to my CDC then.

Xx

xClaire84x said:
I was intending doing step 3 originally but then thought I'd try ss for a week see how I got on. Obviously not very well. I get weighed on Sunday and il speak to my CDC then.

Xx

Yep she will tell you what she thinks is best and for now if you have a weak moment nibble at some chicken (if you absolutely have to) not the carby stuff because it'll be far less detrimental to your loss on Sunday xx

I am going to be 100% from now until Sunday and see what happens and what my consultant says.

Xx

what times do we all have our shakes?!!

i generally have porridge about 9.30ish, early today as i went out at 8!
then 2 then about 6ish with water inbetween..oh and black tea!

pink-sarah said:

I have my first bout 11 If I can manage the. Between 2 and 3 then bout 7. With water in between.

Xx

pink-sarah said:

I try to have mine as late as poss tbh! Only cause in the evenin thats what i usually stuff my face!

12-12pm 1st shake

4pm- 2nd shake

8pm-last shake

I fill up on water green tea and black coffee in morning!

Depends what i have on during the day though! Xx

pink-sarah said:
stick with it Claire xx

I am going to :) thanks Hun

Xx.

I am having black coffee first thing then shake about 9.30ish to try and stop mid morning cravings! then next between 12-2, one at between 4-6 depending on if i have a spare one left at work and not making soup explode over kitchen at work! or wait til im home, then one between 7-9 in eve ( i get to have 4 meals coz of my height!) x

katywoo87 said:
Dont leave! Look this is a reallllly really tough diet and everyone struggles, I have had some what I found 'unhelpful' comments on here but its an open forum people will give their opinions and some of them you wont like. The comments are open to interpretation because we read them not seeing peoples expressions or tone of voice.

So you had chinese on your first day and pizza yesterday.... So what! You are only human! We have all had blips, I am constantly messing up but I keep going and you should too!

Its done now, you've eaten what you've eaten and its only an issue if you make it one. Dust yourself off and start a fresh today!

Take it one day at a time, any weak moments come on here there is always someone who will reply! Start a diary on here too it really helps!

Focus on why you began cwp... What motivated you? You do have it in you because you took the courage to see the cwp counsellor and buy the products! YOU CAN DO IT!

Keep strong and start today as you mean to go on xx

I totally agree , this forum should be where you can get support not told off ! We are all human and on this crazy but brilliant diet for the same reasons , willpower is a hard thing to find sometimes !!
You have done great just going onto cd remember that , you can do it I'm sure xxxx

xClaire84x said:
I am going to be 100% from now until Sunday and see what happens and what my consultant says.

Xx

Yes you have still got time from today till Sunday haven't you xxxx

Just a question does anyone use self spray tanning what would you recommend as when i go on holiday in 13 weeks would like to tan myself but ill be still to embarresed togo to a proper tanning place :) X

pink-sarah said:

1.30 pm
5.30 pm
9.30pm

May have my first one earlier as if I go out I get a bit side tracked sometimes x

Back