Team ideal

Newtocd said:
I know it's going to be so hard!!! I've promised myself if this month I can loose a stone then buying myself a designer handbag....now if that doesn't motivate me then nothing will

Excellent idea!!!

pink-sarah said:
motivation is good, i think we should all aim to reward ourselves at the end of the journey..

i just had a proud mummy moment... my eldest has just rang from college to say hes passed his welding exams and course so can move onto level 3.. he struggled at school and was thrown out at 14, he got himself onto a plastering course, then started welding last year aswell...and his teachers at school, before he was thrown out, all said he would be a drunk on the dole for the rest of his life.

now we can sit a laugh in their faces.. xx

Great news how dare People write of children as young as that!!! Laugh out loud in their faces!!!

Nabodavies said:
Hi All, day five and i went to get weighed as long weekend means i cant do it monday, 8lbs lost in first 5 days which is obviously good but i still feel weirdly 'low' cd consultant insists i should be feeling bouyant due to being in ketosis and achieving a weightloss however i still feel the emptiness which is probably all pyschological so got to MAN UP AND KEEP ON GOING! Am also going to a food and mood course run by our local Mind centre and i think that is definitley helping so everything im doing is positive just finding it hard to feel the joy! Sorry for being a miserable tart, hopefully wont last long xxxxxx

8lbs in 5 days is amazing and you'll prob lose an extra 2 or more by your official week! What were your inch losses like? Be proud you have done so well and those losses are going to continue xx

pink-sarah said:
motivation is good, i think we should all aim to reward ourselves at the end of the journey..

i just had a proud mummy moment... my eldest has just rang from college to say hes passed his welding exams and course so can move onto level 3.. he struggled at school and was thrown out at 14, he got himself onto a plastering course, then started welding last year aswell...and his teachers at school, before he was thrown out, all said he would be a drunk on the dole for the rest of his life.

now we can sit a laugh in their faces.. xx

Well what a massive f*%# you that is to his teachers!!! People with views like that shouldn't even be in the job! Xxx

thats amazing in five days, but i know what u mean by the mood thing im not overjoyed my social life is dead as its all barbecues and alcohol but bein slim will hopefully be longer lasting that burger or wine lol. chin up :D

harassed_mother said:
Not really Hun I was just desperate and seeing all the fab results on here made me realise that although it's extreme it really can work :) Wudnt have got thru this long without the support of this team especially our leader bex and that nutty woman zest :)

Awww, that's sweet, thanks HM, it is true though, your doing so well on this diet, like I've said before many times. If anyone needs inspiration They should check your diary. You are so posative about cd I love visiting your diary xxx
Oh and the nutty bit... Lol I'm even worse in real life ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thats exactly what i think, they did it with my youngest who has aspghers and autism, couldnt be bothered with him, told him there was no point in him trying because he could go on disability benefits and wouldnt have to work ... so we moved his school, and now hes just been accepted onto a nursing course and is raring to go... the first school was shut down a few yeards ago because of the reports and complaints!! they're both beating the teachers predictions and i couldnt be happier with them!!

how are we all doing this afternoon, ive just been to tesco and had an argument with a woman in the car park, apparently i was 'flying' round the car park and nearly reversed into her and her trolley and i quote 'nearly killed me' lol.... she was walking faster than i was driving!!! bloke next to me came to my defence and said 'ive seen snails move faster than she was driving, wind your neck in love'!!!

im just about to have a shake and more water!!! onwards and upwards, hope your all doing well today xx

Awww, that's sweet, thanks HM, it is true though, your doing so well on this diet, like I've said before many times. If anyone needs inspiration They should check your diary. You are so posative about cd I love visiting your diary xxx
Oh and the nutty bit... Lol I'm even worse in real life ;) xxx

What she said ^^^^ except with correct spellings ;) :D xxx

Rkmriddell said:
What she said ^^^^ except with correct spellings ;) :D xxx

Spell check or what ever....
It's the words that matter xxx
Bossy bex ;)

Rkmriddell said:
Yeah yeah.....

Blah blah blah

Bore off bex

xClaire84x said:
Iv just had pizza :( Booo.

Xx

Oh no hun I nearly did yesterday pizza just gets to us all!!! Ended up binging on choc, not gonna go into it all again on here, already have in my diary. I'm now just putting it behind me (can't change it) damage control!

Hope ure ok, I saw your diary I'm sorry that happened wanted to post to make u feel better but didn't want to get into a row. Just think about all the reasons u want to loose weight and set a goal maybe? I love tick charts etc and give myself a big tick at the end of each day (oh and a smily face as well) try not to get bogged down with the eating just focus on The big picture, even tho weight comes off quick on this diet it is still a marathon not a sprint with many wrong turns and red herrings to learn from along the way. Nothing worth having ever comes easy Hope u r ok xxx

Zest for Life said:
Pizza flavour shake?

Lol sounds great and disgusting at the same time!!! Almost created that when I had the mango - burgh!

WillpowerWoman said:
Lol sounds great and disgusting at the same time!!! Almost created that when I had the mango - burgh!

Mangogogo yummy xxx
Not blurh! Get your head tested wpw xxx

Rkmriddell said:
You'll only get to seven weeks taking it one day at a time. That's the key. Day by day x

What she said ^^^^

Siobhan89 said:
Think tonight requires a group hug :) *group hugggg* we can do it ladies! We are strong :) xx

Totes hugs all round xxx

bex1985 said:
hi i started cd 10 days ago how is everyone doing?
how do i add weight loss ticker and stuff to my posts i cant figure out how to use this to chat an also cant find the "new thread" option??
please help! lol

Hi welcome xx

donnamarie said:
Hi all Week 6 weigh in for me today and I lost 3lb :)
That's 2st 1lb in 6 weeks :)
I love Cd! :)

Yay well done that's great!!!

Newtocd said:
Good though it's still a loss bex. Well done. I hve a super busy weekend a school fair on the weekend and it's a food fair it gets worse I'm actually manning the cake stall ?

Omg sending willpower your way cx

Back