Team ideal

Evening ladies how r we al this evening just having my last shake now banana yummy :)

harassed_mother said:
Evening ladies how r we al this evening just having my last shake now banana yummy :)

Hi HM, yeah good , but bit boring, I can't settle tonight, want to chill but fidgety.
I like banana, not as much as my mongo lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Haha, ok, knew you'd comment, your feisty! Lol

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Lol

I do good at work all day with my tetras it's at night I struggle :(

Xx

xClaire84x said:
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Lol

I do good at work all day with my tetras it's at night I struggle :(

Xx

Sometimes good, just thought I bet she gets back about post lol
It's hard at night, that's when I would relax and eat crisps takeaways drink wine... I'm a bit boring these days, but will be worth it xxx
It's just a hard diet but get in the zone and makes it so much easier. Harassed mother is doing amazing check her diary out, she has lots to loose but totally posative and smashing this diet...
Pauline quirks book is good too xxx

Zest for Life said:
Hi HM, yeah good , but bit boring, I can't settle tonight, want to chill but fidgety.
I like banana, not as much as my mongo lol xxx

Mango is Devine my fav is choc mint but mango comes second

harassed_mother said:
Mango is Devine my fav is choc mint but mango comes second

Wss^^^^ can't wait for coconut yum xxx

Zest for Life said:
Sometimes good, just thought I bet she gets back about post lol
It's hard at night, that's when I would relax and eat crisps takeaways drink wine... I'm a bit boring these days, but will be worth it xxx
It's just a hard diet but get in the zone and makes it so much easier. Harassed mother is doing amazing check her diary out, she has lots to loose but totally posative and smashing this diet...
Pauline quirks book is good too xxx

Pauline quirkes book is absolutely fab and u can really relate to it I have never had the bars as I don't want to start eating yet as scared it will lead to other bad things

Lol. I have loads to lose too :(.

Xx

Zest for Life said:
Wss^^^^ can't wait for coconut yum xxx

Ooh yes me either bet it wil taste like bounty or it will in my head might mix choc mint and coconut together so it really is

harassed_mother said:
Me too over 9 stone

Iv got about 9 stone to lose too

Xx

xClaire84x said:
Lol. I have loads to lose too :(.

Xx

You'll do it ;) just need to believe you can, check HM diary and get PQ book xxx
You'll get there, this weekend a testing time for us all, but that what this site is for, we all in same boat xxx

harassed_mother said:
Ooh yes me either bet it wil taste like bounty or it will in my head might mix choc mint and coconut together so it really is

Yuk, now I think you is the nutty one lol xxx

harassed_mother said:
Me too over 9 stone

Your doing amazing xxx
You know I'm your biggest fan ;) lol
#stalker beware xxx

Zest for Life said:
You'll do it ;) just need to believe you can, check HM diary and get PQ book xxx
You'll get there, this weekend a testing time for us all, but that what this site is for, we all in same boat xxx

Xx

xClaire84x said:
Iv got about 9 stone to lose too

Xx

You can do it ;) xxx

WillpowerWoman said:
Ooh so jel!!! I heart fairs and fetes ESP tombolas!!!! Going to an evening fete / live band evening Monday night and hoping for a tombola. Understand about the cake stall tho, maybe u could swap jobs, tombola!!! :)

Anytime!!!! I've packed my choc bar in my handbag having a shake before i leave and
Then somehow smuggle in my tetra. I haven't told anyone that I'm on a diet. Ive packed my cooler bag with three litres of water and coke zero. And of someone asks me y have I bought my own food and drink I'll see I'm broke!!!!

Welcome to all lovely peeps joining a great team, supportive and hysterical.

Zest for Life said:
Hey :( mango is lush! Not my fault you have bad taste! ;)

Hehe. Didn't help that when CD gave me a trial taste I had lucious tropicana type drink in my head cos u lot bigged it up so much!!! All I got was a taste of milk mixed with orange squash burgh!!!!

Love the peanut and mint crunch bars tho am taking them on hold with me in an attempt to kee me at least a little on track!!!

#choctetrasrule

WillpowerWoman said:
Hehe. Didn't help that when CD gave me a trial taste I had lucious tropicana type drink in my head cos u lot bigged it up so much!!! All I got was a taste of milk mixed with orange squash burgh!!!!

Love the peanut and mint crunch bars tho am taking them on hold with me in an attempt to kee me at least a little on track!!!

#choctetrasrule

No it's lovely and subtle... Just like me ;)

Back