Team Skinny - Lose it with LENT!

Squishy McFatterson (5.8lb lost, 10.4lb to go) (Giving up Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Sweets and Biscuits)
RawrGirl (1.6lb lost, 5.4lb to go) (Taking up Flexibility/Yoga)
Little Miss Diet (0 lost, 14lbs to go) (giving up sweet food for lent, excluding Sundays and doing the 30 day shred)
GretaGrip (0lb lost 7lb to lose) giving up Reeces Peanut Butter cups
Nettee(Stay in/get back into target range) (giving up Chocolate, taking up Josie Gibson's 30 second Slim)
Jennx ( 0 lbs lost 21lbs to go) (giving up bread and cocolate and making sure to have breakfast)
Lottiebird (0lbs lost 7lbs to go) (pledge to count kcals every day on MFP)

BerryBerry (0 lbs lost 7lbs to go) (giving up dairy - primarily chocolate and cheese!)
Gaynorfaye ( any loss is good to me!) giving up chocolate,biscuits and bread
MissRV (1lb lost 11lb to go) (giving up chocolate)
Largerthanmost (0lb lost 14lb to go) going primal with regular swimming and kettlebells

Miss vlcd38 (2lbs lost, 6lbs to go) (start the kettlebell work out dvd)
Fedupwelshgirl (giving up chocolate/crisps and biscuits)
Carjam (0.5lb lost, 6.5lbs to go) start doing yoga (2nd class tonight)
Luv2BSlim (0 lb lost, 11 lb to go) make an effort to do some form of exercise
Lisa_swims (not weighing but plenty to lose) goal to drink 2 bottles of water per day

Hi guys - I am back! I had a lovely holiday well off plan and then came home to a bad cold so not really stared lent until today. Back to group and 5 lb over target so first goal to lose at least 2lb this week. Also will have a look at my new DVD as promised and actually stop eating chocolate!

Squishy McFatterson (5.8lb lost, 10.4lb to go) (Giving up Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Sweets and Biscuits)

Little Miss Diet (0 lost, 14lbs to go) (giving up sweet food for lent, excluding Sundays and doing the 30 day shred)
Nettee(get back into target range 0lb lost 2-8 lb to go) (giving up Chocolate, taking up Josie Gibson's 30 second Slim)
Jennx ( 0 lbs lost 21lbs to go) (giving up bread and cocolate and making sure to have breakfast)

BerryBerry (0 lbs lost 7lbs to go) (giving up dairy - primarily chocolate and cheese!)
Largerthanmost (0lb lost 14lb to go) going primal with regular swimming and kettlebells

Luv2BSlim (0 lb lost, 11 lb to go) make an effort to do some form of exercise
Lisa_swims (not weighing but plenty to lose) goal to drink 2 bottles of water per day

Nettee(get back into target range 0lb lost 2-8 lb to go) (giving up Chocolate, taking up Josie Gibson's 30 second Slim)
Luv2BSlim (2 lb lost, 9 lb to go) make an effort to do some form of exercise

RawrGirl (2.8lb lost, 4.2lb to go) (Taking up Flexibility/Yoga)
Luv2BSlim (2 lb lost, 9 lb to go) make an effort to do some form of exercise

RawrGirl (2.8lb lost, 4.2lb to go) (Taking up Flexibility/Yoga)
Luv2BSlim (3.25 lb lost, 7.75 lb to go) make an effort to do some form of exercise

RawrGirl has not done yoga/stretching for 2 weeks. She has either been sick or depressed (for various reasons), but is hoping to get back on track next week. Overall, she is very happy with her .8 pound loss this week. :)

RawrGirl (3.6lb lost, 3.4lb to go) (Taking up Flexibility/Yoga)
Luv2BSlim (3.25 lb lost, 7.75 lb to go) make an effort to do some form of exercise

oh dear lent has not gone well. I am back on slimming world at least now but the chocolate ban has been ignored on the whole and I have not done my DVD. I am in fact 1/2 lb heavier than when I started (at least I was last week) hoping for some sort of loss tomorrow :)

oh dear lent has not gone well. I am back on slimming world at least now but the chocolate ban has been ignored on the whole and I have not done my DVD. I am in fact 1/2 lb heavier than when I started (at least I was last week) hoping for some sort of loss tomorrow :)

RawrGirl is right there with you, Nettee. She hasn't done yoga at all, and not even lifted weights until this week due to being sick. One week she gained .2, but considered that STS, which she would really consider a .5 gain as well. Maintaining your weight is an accomplishment unto itself, so don't feel bad. Sometimes the body needs a chance to adjust and accept the lower weight before it loses more.

Luv2BSlim (4 lb lost, 7 lb to go) make an effort to do some form of exercise

I'm doing great with the kettlebells and swimming - been at least twice a week to both but rubbish on the diet front. Have lost a few pounds but nowhere near the stone I wanted. Gutted now as realise if I had have kept on track foodwise I could have nailed it. Weigh in and measuring next Wednesday - so if keep on track until then might have some small reprieve.

Porkscratching (was Largerthanmost) (6lb lost 8lb to go) going primal with regular swimming and kettlebells
Luv2BSlim (4 lb lost, 7 lb to go) make an effort to do some form of exercise

I have no idea why I put 11 lb in this challenge. When I first joined I had 5 weeks to go until this challenge is complete, I barely lose 1 lb a week so 11 was never doable for me. Hmm. I'm gonna lower it, still to a number that I probably won't make but worth a try. Maybe I'll get my first whoosh in 5 months lol

Porkscratching (was Largerthanmost) (6lb lost 8lb to go) going primal with regular swimming and kettlebells
Luv2BSlim (4 lb lost, 3 lb to go) make an effort to do some form of exercise

Well I have just scraped in and achieved a loss to get me back into range. Still 3 lb over target but no more paying for group!

Happy Easter everyone and heres hoping I will be more committed to our next team skinny challenge

Nettee(get back into target range 2lb lost 0-6 lb to go) (giving up Chocolate, taking up Josie Gibson's 30 second Slim)
Luv2BSlim (4 lb lost, 3 lb to go) make an effort to do some form of exercise

RawrGirl did something today she has not done since September when she first joined Minimins and began this (final?) weight loss journey -- she ate junkfood during the week. (This is of course with the exception of Christmas vacation.) RawrGirl never eats junkfood (sugar) during the week. But at work (today was an 8-hour day of training), she was quite hungry and boss suggested a break for lunch. RawrGirl was very cold (she's worked with her winter coat on she is so cold all the time, despite wearing long johns under her pants -- on a plus, boss does not know she's been wearing the same outfit, the only one that fits, every day, lol -- will stop at charity shop after first pay check to pick up some clothes!). Anyway, RawrGirl decided to get soup -- this amazing crab soup that was so rich she expects it was made with heavy cream (another thing she never would have done on a week day). Oh it was yummy. But it was also spicy, so RawrGirl then decided she needed a coffee. Of course, RawrGirl did not bring her sugar-free hazlenut cream, so she had full-fat/full-sugar hazelnut cream...and at RawrGirl's work, when you buy a coffee, you get a free dessert...a huge slice of cake or donut, etc. Did RawrGirl pass on the free dessert? No.

Bad RawrGirl!

So, after 8+ hours on her feet, RawrGirl came home and worked out since any amount she may have burned at week was promptly eaten back by crab soup, 2 coffees, and a free dessert. *sigh*

RawrGirl must NOT make this a habit or she will never reach goal, lol.

The Newest Team Skinny Challenge is now up: Operation Skinny Summer -- http://www.minimins.com/challenges-weight-loss-otherwise/312832-operation-skinny-summer.html

The Lose It With Lent Challenge may have been an epic fail for many of us, but we can still reach our goals!!! We can look good this summer, whether it be in shorts, cute little summer dresses, or the dreaded swim suit. So let's stick together and defeat our inner demons and feel great about ourselves Summer 2013!

Hmm, well I lost a grand total of 3.5lb for this challenge. And stayed off Peanut butter! So semi-fail, semi-win?! Next challenge will be better.

Congrats! RawrGirl considers hers an epic fail, lol -- no yoga, some losses but regained them right back. Didn't mean to criticize anyone, just knew that alot of people (including self) weren't happy with the results.

Oh no, didn't think you were criticising at all!! I was just logging my update before moving on to the next challenge.

Back