Team Skinny Ultimate Goal Challenge

RawrGirl needs to seriously reconsider her maintenance plan. Let's say that on Feb 9th, she actually weighs in at 122. The next night she is going to Valentines banquet, and then, since she's out of ketosis, she is going to an Italian restaurant with Prince Charming the next day, as they got gift cards to the Olive Garden for Christmas. By Monday morning, she will not be 122, and if she then continues to eat slightly more and incorporate carbs, she is never going to see 122 again. :eek:

Ooh, good point! Maybe an extra week afterwards of your current eating habits, and then transition into maintenance? X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

RawrGirl - I am worried about maintenance too. I was almost relieved not to reach target by Christmas as I knew I was due a gain. This time around I am off on an eating holiday (otherwise known as skiing). I suppose life wil always be like that and the thing is to knuckle down and get to the Lower end of the target range prior to each obstacle. Slimming world give a 6 lb range - 3lb either side of target.

Squishy yes I have a 7 year old a 5 year oLd and a 9 month old. Restarted slimming world when the youngest was 5 weeks so have had all the extra allowances for breast feeding. I would say my losses have been steady - I had a bit of a boost when Iintroduced solids and hoping for another when I stop. I think it make you hungry and the body clings harder to its fat stores. I am hoping the weight will redistribute when I stop too as I am sure I wore smaller jeans at the same weight when I waasn't feeding.

I get to target with calorie counting whist feeding my first although I didn't start till after 6 months. Couldn't find the motivation with my second until jan 2011 when I joined sw for a few months before I got pregnant again. Coldn't do it during pregnancy personally due to morning sickness and a lack of motivation as the weight would be supposed to be going up (I have gained around 3 stone each time though so don't listen to me!)

Lent sounds like a good idea - I am trying to give up so much now though that it is hard to think about anything else for then.

Whose on MFP? :) The lent thing sounds amazing!

Sent from my iPhone

Me! My link is on my full minimins profile! Same name as here. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

RawGirl - I have been thinking some more about the target range. I listen every week to about 8 target members talk about their gains and losses within the target range - most of them have been doing it for years. As a loser of weight I sometimes think they are getting too upset about gains within the range and they should chill but of course if they did that they would go on up. I think perhaps the thing is to be very happy with a weight somewhere in the middle of the range. Maybe towards the bottom of it. If you are only happy with the very bottom of your range then you will not see it very often as you say and will always be frustrated. Whereas if "target" is bang in the middle then you can say - "I am 2 lb below my target" and be pleased rather than "I am 1lb above the bottom of my range - must do better".

Ooh just ordered some SKINNY fit trousers in a size 8!!! I never imagined I'd ever see the day where I'd be buying anything classed as slim fitting let alone skinny!! This truly is a momentous occasion..........now i just gotta hope & pray they fit when they arrive :) lol

Can I get a Woo. Hoo?!! That's fantastic Clanger. Of course they'll fit, because you ARE skinny. Can't wait for them to arrive for you! Where are they from?

RawrGirl is all for the lent challenge (somehow she missed that until now), and yes, it is perfect timing! :)

RawrGirl will have to think about what to give up...hmmmm. Not vodka. Not her vaporizer (e-cig). Coffee? Probably not as that is a nice winter treat that helps warm her up. Will have to think about this one...

*sob sob sob*

Weigh in this morning and I'm up, yes UP, 0.2lb. So frustrated. Anyway, I've had a good old whinge about it in my diary so no point reposting it here!

Have come up with an action plan so will see what happens this week.

RawrGirl (0 lbs down, 16lbs to go)
Greta (0lbs down, 7lbs to go)
Clanger72 (4lbs down, 3lbs to go)
Nettee (1lb down, 6lbs to go)
Squishy (0lb down, 9.8lb to go)
XJ-esX (0lb down, 5lbs to go)
BerryBerry (2lb down, 5lbs to go)

Morning all!

I am doing a week of CD and intend to knock this gain on the head by next week.

Ho hum.

Do what's right for you! I'm tempted back to Lipotrim but have a few upcoming events that I "have" to eat at. But after those, who knows...!

Just goes to show that what 'they' say is possibly true... that losing the weight is the easy bit! The vast majority of people who lose a significant amount of weight put it all back on again. That is a depressing reality.

So... how to tip the odds in your favour so that you are in the 5% odd of folk who don't put it back on? That's what we are all trying to figure out I suppose!

Clanger, Squishy got me back for docking you 30 minutes...she docked me 5 pounds, lol.

RawrGirl (5 lbs down, 11lbs to go)
Greta (0lbs down, 7lbs to go)
Clanger72 (4lbs down, 3lbs to go)
Nettee (1lb down, 6lbs to go)
Squishy (0lb down, 9.6lb to go)
XJ-esX (0lb down, 5lbs to go)
BerryBerry (2lb down, 5lbs to go)

Ooops, sorry RawrGirl!! I was on my phone and thought this was the most recent table. Glad you spotted it...!!

Shame I didn't make a mistake on mine ;)

Back