**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Corkscrew said:
Hope you didn't get your hair wet your Jo :giggle:

I was at the football when I read this and u made me lol!! X

Purple Patsy said:
Enjoy your afternoon of BM. :D.

I like the sound of us being thousands of pounds down by Xmas. TBH I'd settle for being a couple of pounds down by Tuesday. Or even a half. :cry:OMG I'm gonna be so far behind. But tis all my own fault for not planning and focussing. But when I went shopping last night I didn't buy any non healthy food. And I avoided bread too so I no longer have the option of being lazy and just having a sarnie. And I'm now a member of the Actifry owners club. Can't play with it yet cos I'm just off to dive headfirst into mums chest freezer for the next few hours. It's so badly needing defrosted that the lid barely shuts. Wish me luck. :D

Was plenty of BM with 2 goals, a plonker of a ref and securing 4th place in the champ :) I'm one happy lady :)

U said you aren't planning and then said your didn't buy any bread, unhealthy stuff and have brought an actifry!! Don't be so hard on yourself hun. Oh and I hope you didn't get lost in the cheat freezer....... x

I'd love to join too. I've only been on the diet for a week so 5lbs down, 51lbs to go. OMG can just visualise a new sparkly Christmas outfit instead of opting for the most comfortable thing that fits!!

dextersmum said:
What flavour soup did you make Corky?? Impressed by your organisation :)

I spend an absolute fortune on food - yikes and am trying to run my freezer down - could be a dead body in there!!!

Hope everyone has a fab Friday xx

A dead body? You'll get a few curries made from that at least :).

Well done on the great loss Corky. :D

I like the sound of us being thousands of pounds down by Xmas. TBH I'd settle for being a couple of pounds down by Tuesday. Or even a half. :cry:OMG I'm gonna be so far behind. But tis all my own fault for not planning and focussing. But when I went shopping last night I didn't buy any non healthy food. And I avoided bread too so I no longer have the option of being lazy and just having a sarnie. And I'm now a member of the Actifry owners club. Can't play with it yet cos I'm just off to dive headfirst into mums chest freezer for the next few hours. It's so badly needing defrosted that the lid barely shuts. Wish me luck. :D

Thanks PP :D

You're NOT gonna be so far behind! You've put your determined head on by not buying bread and not buying naughty stuff! That's what's called focusing :D Now all you need to do is plan :D *passes PP a pen* plan your meals for the week - write them down and prepare for tomorrow today......if you get me? lol You can easily catch up and get off the starting blocks - we're only 2 weeks in and there's 35 weeks left :D

Oooooo you've splashed out on a sacred Actifry :D I'm sure you will be very pleased with it when you've had a chance to play about with it. It really is a very versatile kitchen treasure :D

Hope you didn't fall into the freezer :D And if you did find a dead body, get some syn free batch cooking done with it! :8855:

Is it wrong I had the same thought?

Nah it's just funny :D lol It's like the time my friend accidentally bit into a grub when she ate a raddish........I told her it was ok because it was protein, therefore syn free :D lol She wasn't too impressed though....................I still don't know why lol

Sprinkles said:
I'd love to join too. I've only been on the diet for a week so 5lbs down, 51lbs to go. OMG can just visualise a new sparkly Christmas outfit instead of opting for the most comfortable thing that fits!!

Welcome! :) I know what you mean about the Christmas outfit I can't wait to sparkle the **** out of Christmas lol!

HazeyBlue said:
A dead body? You'll get a few curries made from that at least :).

Is that free or would you have to syn it?

Ooops, sorry Sprinkles, I thought I'd replied to this...........but I haven't :(

I'll add you to the list :D Welcome to team tinsel, make yourself at home and good luck! :D

Oh yes, we'll all be lit up like christamas trees come the festive season! lol

Chin chin got my vodka and diet cherryade mmm so worth saving my syns for have a good night ladies :0)

Attachments

• image-4204968240.jpg
    image-4204968240.jpg
    475.1 KB · Views: 37
Corkscrew said:
Cheers big ears :D What kind of dog is that?

Hmmmm at a guess it looks like a spaniel type but do I see little sticky up black ears? - a small collie type... Still can't work out the ears tho - too small for GSD....

Big ears ate apt pmsl she's a miniature jack Russell we have had her 10 years xx

Attachments

• image-821721477.jpg
    image-821721477.jpg
    480.5 KB · Views: 24
Hmmmm at a guess it looks like a spaniel type but do I see little sticky up black ears? - a small collie type... Still can't work out the ears tho - too small for GSD....

What's a GSD??

Big ears ate apt pmsl she's a miniature jack Russell we have had her 10 years xx

Awwww she's flipping gorgeous :D I love JR's! I just love dogs really! lol

Back