**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

I MADE IT TO A SIZE 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought a pair of size 12 skinny jeans today from ASDA and they fit! I still have a little bit of a muffin top, but as I had a baby 6 months ago it's to be expected and should hopefully go once I've lost a bit more weight :) Not bad to say I was a size 20-22 six months ago! xx

Only 1/2 lb off this week...bit gutted as I was good last week. One of those things...maybe fluid as I was going to the loo quite a lot yesterday after weighing on saturday?!?

Making spicy parsnip soup tonight and going to attempt butternut squash soup too...going for a 100% week this week and seeing what I can do about taking a big chunk out of that 24.5lbs needed to my century club! xx

Hi ladies, sorry i've been missing in action lately. My Mum took a turn for the worse on Sunday and ended up in intensive care. It's been an emotional, scary week, but thankfully she seems to be on the mend now and has been moved back to a normal ward.

I stopped the 30 day shred after 8 days of trying to squeeze it in as i just didn't feel i had the time for it with looking after jack, trying to pack up my mums current house and move her into a bungalow and visit her in hospital every day. I feel like I haven't had a moment to myself! So it's been early to bed for me whenever the chance has arisen. Luckily Jack has decided to be kind to Mummy and Daddy and has slept through the night ALL week! So we're feeling much better than we might have been!

I've had the last two weeks off class as I had them booked as holiday for weekends away, but with everything i've been doing for mum we didn't get away so just used the extra time getting the bungalow sorted. I was nominated for Miss Slinky last week though so will be back in group tomorrow. It's between me and one other in my group so I shall let you know what happens! Hoping to get my 3 stone award tomorrow which will bring me to a total of 4 and a half stones lost since I had Jack six and a half months ago! If someone had told me back then that i'd have lost this much in 6 and a half months i'd have booked them into the local loonie bin! But somehow i've done it and i'm so pleased :)

Jack is doing fantastically with his food. This week he's had home made chicken stew, beef, tomato, spinach and vegetable casserole, and a kind of cheesy salmon fish pie filling that I made and he's loved them all! He's also tried scrambled eggs and melon and cucumber, so it's been a week of firsts! He's enjoying every second of it :)

Hope you're all well, we're missing a lot of ladies on here :( xx

Can't believe it!!! I've lost 5 and a half pounds tonight, bringing me to 3 stone 2lbs lost in the 20 weeks since i've joined slimming world, my 3 stone award, and a total of 4 stone 9lbs lost since I had my son Jack 28 weeks ago!! Only 13lbs to go to the initial target of 11 and a half stone that I set myself, which I'm aiming for for christmas and then i'll lower it another stone to my final target of ten and a half stone. Can't believe how much weight i've lost in such a small amount of time! So happy!!!

And to top it all off.... I won 'Miss Slinky 2012' for my group! :) xx

Weight loss to date...
Barney2105: Target 56lbs: 30lbs lost, 26 to go
Sammyb1985 Target 56lbs: 44 lost, 12 to go
Jo Target 56lbs: X lost, X to go
Andrea Target 43.5lbs: 39 lost, 4.5 to go
Alycyn1980 Target: 13.5lbs, 2.5 lost, 11 to go
safc Target 28lbs: 2 lost, 26lbs to go
Neveragain Target: 33lbs (5lbs lost, 28lbs to go

Can't believe it!!! I've lost 5 and a half pounds tonight, bringing me to 3 stone 2lbs lost in the 20 weeks since i've joined slimming world, my 3 stone award, and a total of 4 stone 9lbs lost since I had my son Jack 28 weeks ago!! Only 13lbs to go to the initial target of 11 and a half stone that I set myself, which I'm aiming for for christmas and then i'll lower it another stone to my final target of ten and a half stone. Can't believe how much weight i've lost in such a small amount of time! So happy!!!

And to top it all off.... I won 'Miss Slinky 2012' for my group! :) xx

Weight loss to date...
Barney2105: Target 56lbs: 30lbs lost, 26 to go
Sammyb1985 Target 56lbs: 44 lost, 12 to go
Jo Target 56lbs: X lost, X to go
Andrea Target 43.5lbs: 39 lost, 4.5 to go
Alycyn1980 Target: 13.5lbs, 2.5 lost, 11 to go
safc Target 28lbs: 2 lost, 26lbs to go
Neveragain Target: 33lbs (5lbs lost, 28lbs to go

Absolutely fab!!

I lost another 2.5lbs this week taking me to 78lbs loss altogether and getting me my 5.5 stone award! Only 6lbs to my 6 stone!! :)

That's amazing Lisa, well done hun! xx

Well done on Miss Slinky Sammy that's so totally deserved. You've done absolutely amazingly, especially recently in light of all the stresses and strains you've had to deal with. Hope your mum's feeling a lot better now.

I got to my target weight today!!!

(Actually a pound under).

After a 1lb gain last week which was totally deserved I needed 3lbs to get to target this week. I have worked my ass off to get here, this week especially. It's not been easy but by god it's been bloody worth it!!

I also won Miss Sl
inky for my group.:eek:

BEST DAY EVER!​ (Or close to it)

Just wanted to say huge thanks to everyone who has participated in this team. It's made an absolute difference to me. I know we've all dropped off a bit lately but the knowledge and inspiration I've gained from this little corner of the internet is with me every day.
Love you all. x

3.5lbs off this week...2.5lbs to my 6 stone award and 18.5 to my century club :-D Can't believe it!

Last year I was wearing size 28 trousers (elasticated waist so prob more like 30) and size 26 top for my Xmas Night out...now I am comfortably in a size 22 jeans and 20/22 top. I feel fab!

Hi ladies. Sorry ive abandoned u all life has been so chaotic last few months and dieting has been last thing on my mind. Didnt come to bore u about all that tho just wanted to say merry xmas hope santa brings u all what u want and happy new year :) Will be back in the new year ready and wearing to go xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Well made it to a total of 3 stone 9lbs lost before christmas since joining slimming world and a total of 5 stone 2lbs lost since having jack 8 months ago! :) So pleased with the results! Just 1 stone 6lbs left to get to my goal weight! :) Went out today and bought myself a whole new work wardrobe in the sales today as I have to go back to work in 4 weeks and i have a total of 1 pair of jeans that fit me and three tops! So bought a pair of jeggings, 3 pairs of work trousers, a blazer, a cardigan and 5 tops for £70! I love the sales! Got a feeling that once we actually have some money I may need to stay away from the shops now that I can walk into them and easily fit a size 12 or 14 it could get dangerous! Hope you all had a lovely christmas! xx

Back