**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

HI All,

I am sick as a dog at the moment. Like a lot of you restarting after my visit to the nutritionalist last Wednesday. Not really in the mood as I am so weak and fed up. Anyway I am not really restarting as never really bloody started in the first place. I can't afford to muck about as I have just under 3 stones to lose and aim to lose it by the end of November with a bit of an overflow in December. I have to get moving as I will be really unhappy if I don't get there by Christmas. I have been miserable for months. So got my foods and the nutritionalist reckons I will lose weight and I hope she is right. Cheesed off with retaining even more fluids since I have been ill and no exercise since last Monday. I'm at my maximum limit with body shape and clothes so can't go up anymore..........

That's me over and done with. Got to get better and get moving literally!

So here it is:

Start weight: 172 lbs

To lose 40 lbs

Have a good week!

Thanks girls.

What happened to all your signature stuff Andrea. Your ticker etc has gone. :confused:

I don't show it all the time as I don't want people to think they're being harassed by my asking for sponsorship for my bike ride (6 days to go :eek:). I can't wait to take it off tbh and get my shineys back on there. But seeing as you asked...

HI All,

I am sick as a dog at the moment. Like a lot of you restarting after my visit to the nutritionalist last Wednesday. Not really in the mood as I am so weak and fed up. Anyway I am not really restarting as never really bloody started in the first place. I can't afford to muck about as I have just under 3 stones to lose and aim to lose it by the end of November with a bit of an overflow in December. I have to get moving as I will be really unhappy if I don't get there by Christmas. I have been miserable for months. So got my foods and the nutritionalist reckons I will lose weight and I hope she is right. Cheesed off with retaining even more fluids since I have been ill and no exercise since last Monday. I'm at my maximum limit with body shape and clothes so can't go up anymore..........

So here it is:

To lose 40 lbs

Have a good week!
Aw Sammy I know just how you feel hence my restart I need to relose the little amount I had manged to lose. I also just found an old spreadsheet thing I had been doing and I weigh more now than I did before Christmas. Talk about playing at losing weight. Well having given myself a good shake I'm now ready to get back to it. Please remind me of this when I next fall off the wagon. So I wish you well Sammy and hope the advice from the nutritionist works for you. :D

I don't show it all the time as I don't want people to think they're being harassed by my asking for sponsorship for my bike ride (6 days to go :eek:). I can't wait to take it off tbh and get my shineys back on there. But seeing as you asked...
WOW 6 days only how time flies. You'll be fine I'm sure, and we'll all be thinking about you with every turn of the pedals. :D Oh I joined goodreads too after clicking on your link. Still trying to get it to work though. :D

Oooh goody, let me know your username and I'll send you a friend request then we can share bookshelves, yay! (I'm so easily pleased, lol).
Thanks for thinking of me. I will use all of the support and help I've had along the way to help me through (and the thought of a nice cold pint ant the end too) ;)

Andrea81 said:
Oooh goody, let me know your username and I'll send you a friend request then we can share bookshelves, yay! (I'm so easily pleased, lol).
Thanks for thinking of me. I will use all of the support and help I've had along the way to help me through (and the thought of a nice cold pint ant the end too) ;)

Oh oh add me add me! Urrrrm actually Im not sure of my username lol give me yours an I'll add you :)

Is back team tinsel......hi to all and hope everyone is well xx

Restart me Corky......yet again!!! Sooooo sick of this faffing about and wish alcohol wasn't so calorific xx. I'm going to aim for 3 stone by Crimbo haha let's see if I can shift some lard! Weigh in every Friday.

Goodluckgang.com :)

Consider it done Dex:) Good luck xx

I dont care tonight, im going for a drink. My girls r being so naughty sibce about 3. Off to bingo n bar! X

Did you win anything? :D

BOO! lol

I've been :hide: cos I was on a mega downer and didn't want to spill my guts all over minis. So yesterday morning I woke up and it was like something had clicked back into place in my noggin so I spent a lot of yesterday catching up on all the toing and froing of you amazing guys and here I am. I don't stand a chance of remembering how everyone is doing so I'll leave it as well done everyone and welcome any newbies and bye V4L it was fun while it lasted.

Think I'll have a restart too cos I need to lose the same half stone I lost to begin with all over again. So Corky a restart and 3 stone for me please.

Wish it was me Andrea that was only a couple of pounds from target. You've done so well and been so determined you put me to shame. Well done
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Welcome back PP! We mised you :D Well done on restarting - I'll alter your stats in a mo :) Glad to hear you're feeling better now and don't worry about the gain, you'll soon wave bye bye to that! x

Ah, thank you. I don't put anyone to shame tho, we're all here because we want to do something about our weight, in whatever time that takes. I'm not there quite yet and I'm certainly not counting any chickens.
Pleased your noggin is back, fully-functioning again, and if you need to spill your guts, we're here to listen and help in any way we can. We are amazing (you said it) but you are one of us too, so don't forget that. xx

Here here :)

Here here here! lol

HI All,

So here it is:

To lose 40 lbs

Have a good week!

Consider yourself restarted! :) I hope you start to feel better soon Sammy and that the nutritionist has come up trumps sorting your food out :) Nowt worse that feeling rubbish :(

Oh oh add me add me! Urrrrm actually Im not sure of my username lol give me yours an I'll add you :)

LOL I've forgotten mine too :D

Good evening everyone :) Lovely weather again eh? Well, it might be where you are, but it's been flipping rubbish here today - been rubbish for ages actually :(

Well I gained 2lb last week. Was off work and my bar opened every night! lol Got my angelic head on this week now I'm back at work, so I'm planning on waving ta ta to it this coming Saturday :)

Corkscrew said:

BOO! lol

Welcome back PP! We mised you :D Well done on restarting - I'll alter your stats in a mo :) Glad to hear you're feeling better now and don't worry about the gain, you'll soon wave bye bye to that! x

Here here here! lol

Consider yourself restarted! :) I hope you start to feel better soon Sammy and that the nutritionist has come up trumps sorting your food out :) Nowt worse that feeling rubbish :(

Good evening everyone :) Lovely weather again eh? Well, it might be where you are, but it's been flipping rubbish here today - been rubbish for ages actually :(

Well I gained 2lb last week. Was off work and my bar opened every night! lol Got my angelic head on this week now I'm back at work, so I'm planning on waving ta ta to it this coming Saturday :)

Plus some of its friends!

Corkscrew said:
Yeah 2 more friends would be good................3 more and I'd pee my pants! :8855:

Poop and fart too, I bet!

Well I had my 2nd WI today annnnndddd...............

5.5lbs lost!!! So that's a total of 10.5lbs lost in 2 weeks! I also got my half stone award and slimmer of the week! :) soooo happy! xx

Poop and fart too, I bet!

I wouldn't quite go that far :D lol

5.5lbs lost!!! So that's a total of 10.5lbs lost in 2 weeks! I also got my half stone award and slimmer of the week! :) soooo happy! xx

WOW Sam, that's fantastic!!! WTG girl! Well done x

Thanks so much hunny! it's amazing, couldn't believe the scales when i stepped on them, thought i'd maybe manage a three! :) xx

How do i add my shinies to my signature? xx

I am completely buzzing! Thanks ladies! xx

BOO! lol
Here here here! lol
Hi Corky Thanks for the welcome and your wee gain will be history shortly.

WTG Sam well done. :D

Mine's just Andrea Cowie, if you click the link on my sig it should get you there.
I've already done a friend requestnfor you. When you fing out what Corky amd Em are using as names I'll befriend them too if it's OK with them. :D

Purple Patsy said:
Hi Corky Thanks for the welcome and your wee gain will be history shortly.

WTG Sam well done. :D

I've already done a friend requestnfor you. When you fing out what Corky amd Em are using as names I'll befriend them too if it's OK with them. :D

I think my name is Mey :)

Back