**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

dextersmum said:
Hi all......been a good gal - had a glass of red wine but counted syns!!

I don't go to class - am doing SW on-line , this is my class!! Weigh in on Sunday mornings.

Hope everyone else is having a great week xx

Well done for counting! :)

Thanks Emmey1 - starving now though - why does wine make me hungry!! Book coming out now and trying not to think about it xx

dextersmum said:
Thanks Emmey1 - starving now though - why does wine make me hungry!! Book coming out now and trying not to think about it xx

Glass of water may help or nibble on fruit and/or veg - book and sleep also a good idea :)

Don't start without me x

Morning all!

After my loss last night I'm ready and raring to go for the weeks ahead! I plan on some serious shrinkage!

Have a good day all

Morning all how is everyone today? Hope you all have a great day x

It's taken me ages to write this, keep getting distracted by the telly. Bet there's loads of new post by the time I send this!

It took you so long I'd already gone to bed by the time you hit 'post' :giggle:

Not to bad a day here on plan again and WI tomorrow not sure what to expect as only been fully back on plan since Monday but will just be nice to have any loss tbh! :) x

Good luck for WI Jo :)

Hi all......been a good gal - had a glass of red wine but counted syns!!

I don't go to class - am doing SW on-line , this is my class!! Weigh in on Sunday mornings.

Hope everyone else is having a great week xx

Oh I looooooove red wine :D I count all my drinks too Dextersmum............. Aren't we good! lol

Morning all!

After my loss last night I'm ready and raring to go for the weeks ahead! I plan on some serious shrinkage!

Have a good day all

I'm right behind you Ems! Bring the serious shrinkage on! lol

I'm hoping to hit my 2.5 stone on Saturday :fingerscrossed: Mind, I'll be happy with any loss after my drinking fest over Easter :eek: lol

Well it's absolutely peeing it down here................again!! It never stopped yesterday either! I looked like a drownded rat when I got back with the dogs this morning! lol I put Millie's waterproof coat on (because when she gets wet, she stays wet for hours and hours) and she wasn't too happy about it........ so she decided to dawdle along just to get her point across I think :giggle: She's a little madam! lol

Corkscrew said:
Good morning Nutty :) I'm great thanks, how are you?

I'm good today thanks looking through the recipes for some different meal ideas for next week need to do the shopping later
Weigh day tomorrow not to positive * week this week pah lol

Have a good day corky x

I'm good today thanks looking through the recipes for some different meal ideas for next week need to do the shopping later
Weigh day tomorrow not to positive * week this week pah lol

Have a good day corky x

Good idea to look through the recipies :D It's much easier to stick to plan when the meals are varied and tasty :D

Have you tried the fanta chicken yet? It sounds disgusting, but it's absolutely gorgeous. I went through a phase of having it twice a week! LOL

Ahhh you're one of the unlucky ones who is affected by *week :( It's never bothered me tbh, but it must be a right pain in the neck!

Good luck for WI......I'll probably say it again tomorrow! lol

Corkscrew said:
Good idea to look through the recipies :D It's much easier to stick to plan when the meals are varied and tasty :D

Have you tried the fanta chicken yet? It sounds disgusting, but it's absolutely gorgeous. I went through a phase of having it twice a week! LOL

Ahhh you're one of the unlucky ones who is affected by *week :( It's never bothered me tbh, but it must be a right pain in the neck!

Good luck for WI......I'll probably say it again tomorrow! lol

Yeah we had it last week was a big hit with the whole family going to have some from the freezer with a salad for lunch :0), yep bloated and feeling bleugh never mind even a sts will be good

Any other favs you can recommend? Xx

Corkscrew said:
Has anyone tried the coke chicken yet??

I have had the coke chicken a few times, has a very Chinese type flavour if you have the recipe with the soy sauce in. It's nice.

good luck everyone, I'm not on slimming world but I do have 4st to go, I shall watch with interest

Corkscrew said:
Has anyone tried the coke chicken yet??

Not after my fanta chicken tasted like chicken with a can of fanta accidentally spilled into it!

Emmey1 said:
Not after my fanta chicken tasted like chicken with a can of fanta accidentally spilled into it!

I might not try that one then lol

Corkscrew said:
:8855: I couldn't even taste the fanta! lol

hhmmmm, still might give it a miss, I don't like the orange at the best of times.

I like Terry's choc orange like lol ;-)

Back