**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Diet Coke chicken is lovely :0)

Any other favs you can recommend? Xx

I can't think of any off the top of my head Nutty :D lol I'll have a think and get back to you though! lol

Well girlies, I've been sat here daydreaming about losing weight while munching my lunch, and I could get quite excited about being 4 stone (6.5 in total) lighter come christmas ya know :D

There's 36 weeks to go, (counting this week) so we only have to lose on average 1.5555555555lb (lol) per week to achieve what we've set out to do! Very doable isn't it?? So, lets get to it girls! lol

Corkscrew said:
I can't think of any off the top of my head Nutty :D lol I'll have a think and get back to you though! lol

Well girlies, I've been sat here daydreaming about losing weight while munching my lunch, and I could get quite excited about being 4 stone (6.5 in total) lighter come christmas ya know :D

There's 36 weeks to go, (counting this week) so we only have to lose on average 1.5555555555lb (lol) per week to achieve what we've set out to do! Very doable isn't it?? So, lets get to it girls! lol

So, what weighs 1.55555555lb?

Hmmm, I wonder ;-)

Corkscrew said:

Here here!!

Being it flipping on! Lol we can do this!

Corkscrew said:
An 8" Socket Wrench!! :8855:

You can do it PP :D We're doing it together.......easy! lol

We can! lol

Or a tent, hahaha

Can we do it yes we can if it's good enough for bob the builder its good enough for us :9)

My favourite dessert for the summer:
1 packet of sugar free jelly(it is something like hartleys) 1.5 syns
1/2 pint boiling water
Mix well until disolved.
Add 1/2 of 0% fat greek yogart - free
Mix well. I always beat it in a mixer to add air.
put in fridge.
I always put it in a round form and then I put cut fruit and free yogurt on top for decoration.
Whole dessert 1.5 syns!!!!!!

Muis said:
1/2 pint boiling water
Mix well until disolved.
put in fridge.
I always put it in a round form and then I put cut fruit and free yogurt on top for decoration.

I second this! It's lovely and summery :)

1/2 pint boiling water
Mix well until disolved.
put in fridge.

Yum! That's sounds gorgeous :D I've added it to my list of things to try :) Thanks x

Corkscrew said:
Yum! That's sounds gorgeous :D I've added it to my list of things to try :) Thanks x

Me too that sound lovely

Nat

Well that's three of you fabulous shrinkers off the starting blocks! :D My turn on Saturday :eek: lol Anyone got WI tomorrow??

jo-85 said:
Hi lovely ladies. Hope you've all had fab days and that pudding sounds yummy :) just got back from WI 2lbs off for me. Am well chuffed only been back on plan fully since Monday, short week for me now back to normal class on Tuesday x

Great! Well done Jo!

Corkscrew said:
Well that's three of you fabulous shrinkers off the starting blocks! :D My turn on Saturday :eek: lol Anyone got WI tomorrow??

You'll do fab on Saturday corks! I'll get my pens ready!

Back