**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

We've lost 20lb between us so far, and there's people still to have their WIs :D

Aren't we good? lol

Corkscrew said:
We've lost 20lb between us so far, and there's people still to have their WIs :D

Aren't we good? lol

We're great!!

Well done corks that award and next stone down should be yours next week!

Hi

I'm starting this team as my incentive to lose 4 stone for Christmas! I've lost nearly 2.5 stone so far since January, so I think 4 stone for Christmas is very doable :) I just need to stay focused, hence this team! lol We can support and encourage each other along the way.

So if anyone wants to join in, please feel free to post away :)

:fingerscrossed: enough people join to make a team! lol

Good luck everyone. We can do this :D

Corkscrew 56lb to lose - 2lb lost :woohoo:
Emmey1 56lbs to lose - 2lb lost :woohoo:
Purple Patsy (Tues WI) 56lb to lose ~ 0lb lost
NuttyNat 56lb to lose - 2lb lost :woohoo:
Jo-85 56lb to lose - 2lb lost :woohoo:
Lisajade 56lb to lose - 0lb lost
Dextersmum 56lb to lose - 0lb lost
Ellen83 56lb to lose - 0lb lost
Muis 77lb to lose - 0.5lb lost :woohoo:
Hazeyblue 56lb to lose - 0lb lost
SarahCroz 56lb to lose - 5.5lb lost :woohoo:
Peacedove 56lb to lose - 0lb lost
MrsLisaMarie 56lb to lose - 3.5lb lost :woohoo:
Lucia Lucia 56lb to lose - 2.5lb lost :woohoo:
Vegan*4*llife 56lb to lose - 0lb lost
WOW! Corkscrew - your weight loss to date is amazing! You have completed inspired me. So please can I join or is it too late? I know its probably unachieveable but I was hoping to lose 3 stone by August!!!. My first weigh in this week and I lost 7lbs (18stone - 7lbs = 17st lbs) so 4 stone by Christmas would be absolutely amazing

Morning!

May I join you all? All in all I have about 6 stone to lose :) xx

Well done Corky, that's brilliant! You'll definitely get the 2.5st next week. I hate missing targets by a half lb, I mean it's just wee really :D

Oh and welcome Donnajt and RubyRed! :welcome: Good luck with your weight loss, it's definitely doable, just have to keep going!

We're great!!

Well done corks that award and next stone down should be yours next week!

Should? Should?? Should??? WILL! Wash your mouth out Ems! :8855: Well.............at least one of them will! lol

WOW! Corkscrew - your weight loss to date is amazing! You have completed inspired me. So please can I join or is it too late? I know its probably unachieveable but I was hoping to lose 3 stone by August!!!. My first weigh in this week and I lost 7lbs (18stone - 7lbs = 17st lbs) so 4 stone by Christmas would be absolutely amazing

I wouldn't say it was amazing Donnajt, but I'm very pleased with it considering I only started part way through January :D Hopefully I can keep it up! :fingerscrossed: But if we all stick together, support and motivate each other, I reckon it will be much easier to stay on track and keep losing :D

Of course you can join, we've only been going a week, so it's not too late yet :D I'll add you to the list, and update you each week as you shrink :D lol

Well done on your first weeks loss btw - that's a great loss! xx

Oh and welcome to Team Tinse and good luckl! lol

Morning!

May I join you all? All in all I have about 6 stone to lose :) xx

As long as I don't find any of those stones you lose, of course you may join :D lol

I'll add you to the list too, and update your shrinkage as you progress :)

Welcome to Team tinsel, and good luck! xx

Well done Corky, that's brilliant! You'll definitely get the 2.5st next week. I hate missing targets by a half lb, I mean it's just wee really :D

Thanks Sarah :) Yeah, as soon as I saw the numbers flash up, I thought, darn that pesky 0.5lb! I even had another go to see if the scales had changed their mind! lol Still it gives Ems an extra week to make me my new certificate, which is a good job as she hasn't even started it!! No faith some people! :8855:

Morning everybody xxxxxxxx

After a fab lie-in, after far too much wine last night - hic!! Pleased to report 2.5 lbs off and just squeezed down into the 13 stone zone by a half pound (or a wee!!). Yay really chuffed :)

Well done everyone and here's to a Great weekend - go Team Tinsel xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh and welcome Donnajt and RubyRed! :welcome: Good luck with your weight loss, it's definitely doable, just have to keep going!
Thank you very much Sarah for a lovely welcome
Should? Should?? Should??? WILL! Wash your mouth out Ems! :8855: Well.............at least one of them will! lol

I wouldn't say it was amazing Donnajt, but I'm very pleased with it considering I only started part way through January :D Hopefully I can keep it up! :fingerscrossed: But if we all stick together, support and motivate each other, I reckon it will be much easier to stay on track and keep losing :D

Of course you can join, we've only been going a week, so it's not too late yet :D I'll add you to the list, and update you each week as you shrink :D lol

Well done on your first weeks loss btw - that's a great loss! xx

Oh and welcome to Team Tinse and good luckl! lol

As long as I don't find any of those stones you lose, of course you may join :D lol

I'll add you to the list too, and update your shrinkage as you progress :)

Welcome to Team tinsel, and good luck! xx

Thanks Sarah :) Yeah, as soon as I saw the numbers flash up, I thought, darn that pesky 0.5lb! I even had another go to see if the scales had changed their mind! lol Still it gives Ems an extra week to make me my new certificate, which is a good job as she hasn't even started it!! No faith some people! :8855:
Corkscew - when you have over 7 stone to lose - losses like yours are what motivates me - and make me confident I am reach them too, so don't underestimate yourself, your loss if fantastic!

After a fab lie-in, after far too much wine last night - hic!! Pleased to report 2.5 lbs off and just squeezed down into the 13 stone zone by a half pound (or a wee!!). Yay really chuffed :)

Well done Dextersmum on your loss x

Corkscew - when you have over 7 stone to lose - losses like yours are what motivates me - and make me confident I am reach them too, so don't underestimate yourself, your loss if fantastic!

Ok, well in that case, I'm glad to have inspired you :giggle: It sounds such a large number when we first start out doesn't it? Overwhelming even. But by taking it in manageable chunks - a stone at a time - it soon adds up and before you know it, you're getting closer and closer to where you want to be :D You can do it - we can all do it :) xx

I've replied to this post once but it's disappeared!! :eek::eek: OK, own up, who's eaten it?? Good job it's syn free you lot! :8855:

Well done Dex, that's a faaaaaaaantastic loss! :D WTG I'm chuffed for you too :D

You can do it Donna and SW is great xxxxx
Thank you - I love being back on it - I lost loads of weight about 18 months ago and it was going great, then my mum was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and I dropped out - put all the weight (almost 3 stone and another 2 stone back on!)

Really excited to be part of a winning team x have fab weekends x

Winning team indeed!!

Morning all! Welcome new members and good luck everyone - off to buy an actifry! How exciting ! Lol corks it better taste like heaven in a chip! ;)

Roziee said:
Lol...

I don't celebrate Christmas.. Can I do it for Eid instead? :8855:

:giggle:

Lol not that your doing this challenge - you said on the 6st thread you aren't joining the dark side with us, remember ;)

Well done everyone on there losses and welcome to all the new folk hope everyone has a fab Saturday xc
Nutty

Back