**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Sounds like you've had a fab time Ellen :D Glad to hear you're home and Miles has relieved you of your pain! lol

The funniest thing happened on the train on the way back. There was this GORGEOUS guy sat on the table next to us (I'm talking model good looks, and he smelt yummy) well he got on at London with us and about a short while into the journey he started sniffing his clothes and I could help but laugh as him, there was some sort of damp smell going through the train and he was checking it wasn't him, apparently when he was at drama school he has a incident with some clothes he didn't dry properly and people laughed at him, we ended up having a good natter and somehow we even got onto the topic of my boobs and feeding (old guy next to him looked rather uncomfortable). Unfortunately I think he was gay, not that I could/would have done anything as love OH but he was lush and lovely!

Yes I totally agree....scales um...what scales? :D What a great trip Ellen and mostly for free too which makes it even better, wow!! :)

Free is good!

The funniest thing happened on the train on the way back. There was this GORGEOUS guy sat on the table next to us (I'm talking model good looks, and he smelt yummy) well he got on at London with us and about a short while into the journey he started sniffing his clothes and I could help but laugh as him, there was some sort of damp smell going through the train and he was checking it wasn't him, apparently when he was at drama school he has a incident with some clothes he didn't dry properly and people laughed at him, we ended up having a good natter and somehow we even got onto the topic of my boobs and feeding (old guy next to him looked rather uncomfortable). Unfortunately I think he was gay, not that I could/would have done anything as love OH but he was lush and lovely!

LOL Why are gay guys so good looking yet so out of bounds?!?!?! LOL The mind boggles as to how the convo got around to your boobs though! LOL

LOL Why are gay guys so good looking yet so out of bounds?!?!?! LOL The mind boggles as to how the convo got around to your boobs though! LOL

It's a skill? He seemed quite interested! lol I have great boobs... they've been admired by many gay men before lol

It's a skill? He seemed quite interested! lol I have great boobs... they've been admired by many gay men before lol

ROFL!!!! I admire your skills Ellen :D :8855: Don't forget to put them on your CV :D lol

Great advice Corkscrew and Emmey about the scales - think I will try not to weigh myself every morning - this will take extreme willpower! Hope everyone's had a good day - apart from Cadbury's creme egg blip, I was being totally on plan :)

Tomorrow I am doing SW friendly roast chicken dinner - yummy xxxxx

What's the deal with syns? I was just reading a slimming world diary and the person was using all her syns in total, as a weekly amount, and eating them as and when. If that makes sense. Not max 15 per day. I understand you can go over or under slightly but I didn't know you could be so far out. Some days she would be way over. I didn't know you could do that?! I remember when I did go to class several years ago some girls would save theirs for the weekend but the consultant didn't like them doing that. I have forgotten lots of stuff as it's a few years ago now. I did ask but waiting on her getting back to me. I was just thinking if you could do that dextersmum you could syn the creme egg???

I use my syns as a weekly thing Vegan :D Today is my first day of the week so I've got 105 for the week :D I usually use a shed load on a Saturday night........way way way more than the daily 15, but I never go over 105 per week :D It's not wrong. If you check the SW websiteit says you can do this :D

dextersmum said:
Great advice Corkscrew and Emmey about the scales - think I will try not to weigh myself every morning - this will take extreme willpower! Hope everyone's had a good day - apart from Cadbury's creme egg blip, I was being totally on plan :)

Tomorrow I am doing SW friendly roast chicken dinner - yummy xxxxx

Me too! Have had one for three Sundays running now - love em lol

I use my syns as a weekly thing Vegan :D Today is my first day of the week so I've got 105 for the week :D I usually use a shed load on a Saturday night........way way way more than the daily 15, but I never go over 105 per week :D It's not wrong. If you check the SW websiteit says you can do this :D

Ahhh cool, it's good to know - just in case - I couldn't see it being a big deal spreading them or eating them at once - they are still going in right?! ;)

Vegan*4*Life said:
Ahhh cool, it's good to know - just in case - I couldn't see it being a big deal spreading them or eating them at once - they are still going in right?! ;)

Some consultants don't like people saving syns because the point of them is that you can use them and don't feel deprived of treats and therefore binge or cheat - mine always says so long as your not struggling during the week just so you can save for weekends then use the syns how you like ;)

Some consultants don't like people saving syns because the point of them is that you can use them and don't feel deprived of treats and therefore binge or cheat - mine always says so long as your not struggling during the week just so you can save for weekends then use the syns how you like ;)
Makes sense!

Do you all like my new sig? :D :D :D How do I get rid of that line that says ''edit my signature''??

New sig looks good...................what does it say though? :D lol You can't get rid of the 'edit my signature' but you're the only one that can see it, so don't worry about it :D

LOL! Not sure what it says to be honest :D I will have people sick of me with Santa dancing in April .......
Glad I am the only one to see that ''edit my sig'' sentence it's a bit annoying. I feel like I have just found the crayons .........

ROFL @ your christmas stuff! :8855:

I was confusing sig with avatar! lol What does your avatar say? :D

ROFL @ your christmas stuff! :8855:

I was confusing sig with avatar! lol What does your avatar say? :D

lol!! I thought you were joking as in it's so in your face and all that you really didn't understand the message rofl........... :D
My avatar says, "I don't skinny dip I chunky dunk" :p I thought it would be bigger so will have to change it :(

Good morning everyone
What's everyone up to on this lovely Sunday? Think we are going to take the little people to the zoo then make a sw friendly roast have a good day everyone
Nat

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Have a lovely day xx

Going back to the syns.......I tend to save syns for my naughties at the weekend......try to be saintly mon-fri and relax a little fri night (wine night!) and Saturday. I find it works for me - good routine in week cos of AAARGH work and knowing that I can enjoy my weekend just seems to keep me on plan. Hope it keeps working for me as the weight comes off. I also feel that this helps my attitude to food and feel that this is a plan for life xx

Back