**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

dextersmum said:
Have a lovely day xx

Going back to the syns.......I tend to save syns for my naughties at the weekend......try to be saintly mon-fri and relax a little fri night (wine night!) and Saturday. I find it works for me - good routine in week cos of AAARGH work and knowing that I can enjoy my weekend just seems to keep me on plan. Hope it keeps working for me as the weight comes off. I also feel that this helps my attitude to food and feel that this is a plan for life xx

I think this is perfect and my other half follows a healthy plan during the week and has his blow outs at weekends and still loses every week - id like to think once I'm target this is the way I'll go - good girl during the week and have my treats at the weekends - mind you I kind of do that now anyway as when I'm working etc during the week I don't really crave many syns it's weekends when I'm at home and nibble or drink!

Have been over the moon this morning - been wetsuit shopping! Went to Newquay last year and took up surfing! Was pretty good at it too - hired the board but they couldn't hire me a wetsuit as I was too big!!! 2.5 stone loss later and I've just tried on a 2xl suit in decathlon and it was too big!! So next week I shall be the proud owner of an xL suit! It's still a huge suit lol but I'm going down! Lol

Emmey1 said:
I think this is perfect and my other half follows a healthy plan during the week and has his blow outs at weekends and still loses every week - id like to think once I'm target this is the way I'll go - good girl during the week and have my treats at the weekends - mind you I kind of do that now anyway as when I'm working etc during the week I don't really crave many syns it's weekends when I'm at home and nibble or drink!

Have been over the moon this morning - been wetsuit shopping! Went to Newquay last year and took up surfing! Was pretty good at it too - hired the board but they couldn't hire me a wetsuit as I was too big!!! 2.5 stone loss later and I've just tried on a 2xl suit in decathlon and it was too big!! So next week I shall be the proud owner of an xL suit! It's still a huge suit lol but I'm going down! Lol

That is fantastic! Love getting smaller!

Had a sneaky weigh last night just to check how bad the damage is, from my last 'official' weigh in I seem to be about 2lbs up but aiming to be at either sts on weds or small loss would make me VERY happy!

That's wicked!! Well done :) It's the best isn't it, getting into something new or an old favourite..... congrats! x

Have a lovely day xx

Going back to the syns.......I tend to save syns for my naughties at the weekend......try to be saintly mon-fri and relax a little fri night (wine night!) and Saturday. I find it works for me - good routine in week cos of AAARGH work and knowing that I can enjoy my weekend just seems to keep me on plan. Hope it keeps working for me as the weight comes off. I also feel that this helps my attitude to food and feel that this is a plan for life xx

I'm exactly the same Dex :) I'm sooooo good during the week I practically grow angel wings, but on Saturday night I grow devil horns :D lol I love a drink, so Saturday night is always where loads of my syns get spent! lol It keeps me on track all week knowing I can have a good drink on Saturday and still lose some lard :D

Well done, that's great :D If you buy it at the last min before you need it, you might even be a L :D WTG surfer girl :D lol

That is fantastic! Love getting smaller!

Had a sneaky weigh last night just to check how bad the damage is, from my last 'official' weigh in I seem to be about 2lbs up but aiming to be at either sts on weds or small loss would make me VERY happy!

...but they couldn't hire me a wetsuit as I was too big!!! 2.5 stone loss later and I've just tried on a 2xl suit in decathlon and it was too big!! So next week I shall be the proud owner of an xL suit! It's still a huge suit lol but I'm going down! Lol
WOW WAY TO GO!!!

Hope everyone is having great day, had lovely cooked breakfast followed by an hour long family walk, got paprika chicken and mini roasties cooking...roll on dinner time!

DD has just made some of the 1 syn cakes (choc and orange flavoured) they smell delish...she is biting at the chomp to ice them but they have literally just come out of the oven!

WOW WAY TO GO!!!

Hope everyone is having great day, had lovely cooked breakfast followed by an hour long family walk, got paprika chicken and mini roasties cooking...roll on dinner time!

DD has just made some of the 1 syn cakes (choc and orange flavoured) they smell delish...she is biting at the chomp to ice them but they have literally just come out of the oven!

OOOooh that sounds intriguing. Just did a search but can't find choc and orange flavoured 1 syn cake....could you post the recipe please? I will veganise it! :D

OOOooh that sounds intriguing. Just did a search but can't find choc and orange flavoured 1 syn cake....could you post the recipe please? I will veganise it! :D

I was just thinking the same thing.. well not the veganising bit :D They sound lovely.

SarahCroz said:
I was just thinking the same thing.. well not the veganising bit :D They sound lovely.

At a guess i would say its the half syn roulade recipe with an options sachet mixed into the quark and put into cake cases? That could be totally wrong tho lol

Options sachet? are they the chocolate drink things? Won't be making those then :D No substitute for them I don't think ;) don't sound very cakey.

Was so hungry this evening.......rummage in fridge later and I've yomped a chicken leg and a yoghurt!!

dextersmum said:
Was so hungry this evening.......rummage in fridge later and I've yomped a chicken leg and a yoghurt!!

Same here - just munched a bowl of weetabix!

Feel like I've eaten loads today and feel really guilty for it! Even tho I've not had anything bad - probably had my full 15 syns today tho - which is fine but why does it feel so wrong? Lol

Vegan*4*Life said:
Group Hug :grouphugg:for a new week ahead, one behind us and another new one closer to December yaaay!

Here here happy Monday ladies ;0)

Morning all! Although it feels like afternoon already, I had an early driving test this morning so had to leave at 6.50. Bit of a shock to the system as I don't usually leave 'till 9! :eek:

Was hoping to get the week off to a good start after a not so great weekend (food wise) but I'm off to Birmingham this afternoon to meet my friend and we're going to an Indian. It's soooooo good there and we only meet up every few months so even if I'm really careful I'll definitely have a lot more than I would if I was just home on my own. Oh well, got to live as well, hope I can have a little bit of restaint :)

Happy Monday! (if there can be such a thing, lol) Good luck this week everyone xx

is it too late to join this challenge? 56lbs to lose 0lbs lost

lil miss chatterbox said:
is it too late to join this challenge? 56lbs to lose 0lbs lost

Never too late :) welcome! Corks will add you to the list later :)

Happy Monday all!I went massively over syns yesterday with a KFC that I didn't even enjoy that much :( Oh well, today is a new day!

RubyRed80 said:
Happy Monday all!I went massively over syns yesterday with a KFC that I didn't even enjoy that much :( Oh well, today is a new day!

Oh dear! And this challenge has only just started! try to remember how much you didn't actually enjoy it next time you fancy it, until then draw a line and carry on :)

Back