**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Morning all! Although it feels like afternoon already, I had an early driving test this morning so had to leave at 6.50. Bit of a shock to the system as I don't usually leave 'till 9! :eek:

Was hoping to get the week off to a good start after a not so great weekend (food wise) but I'm off to Birmingham this afternoon to meet my friend and we're going to an Indian. It's soooooo good there and we only meet up every few months so even if I'm really careful I'll definitely have a lot more than I would if I was just home on my own. Oh well, got to live as well, hope I can have a little bit of restaint :)

Happy Monday! (if there can be such a thing, lol) Good luck this week everyone xx

Have a fab time with your friend Sarah, and enjoy the Indian :D You're right - you've got to live! We can't be angelic hermits until the wieght is gone lol

Are you a driving instructor?

is it too late to join this challenge? 56lbs to lose 0lbs lost

It's never too late to shrink chatterbox :D Welcome to the team :)

Never too late :) welcome! Corks will add you to the list later :)

Corks has added you to the list :D lol

Well Monday again :( lol My plan to win the lottery this weekend and pack work in didn't happen............I'll try again next week :D lol

I didn't have my usual 'cooking Sunday' yesterday, so I'm a bit unprepared so far this week :eek: I shall be getting stuck in tonight though and making some stuff for my work lunches and a couple of other things that will keep in the fridge until I want them :D

I was ok today though, because I had some left over soup to bring - need to get organised though cos you know what they say.................piss poor planning = piss poor performance :giggle:

Have a good week everyone :)

Hello folks I'm back. Had a mega busy for me weekend and so disorganised now. Didn't manage to get on here at all over the w/end. Also haven't been good. I'm a disgrace to Team Tinsel. Letting the side down. If I'm angelic from now till Tuesday I might just scrape another STS. If I'm lucky. I think it has been some sort of backlash to deciding to not go to class any more. I just went a bit nuts and the w/end didn't help as I was not in control of the food. Line has been drawn ____________________

So apart from Thurs when I have a dinner out with a friend I've not seen for 2 years, I've nothing to interrupt my planned SW 100% week. Well apart from my non SW head that is. Please send me all your positive vibes and help me get back on the straight & narrow.

Welcome to the newbies. Donna Michelle & LMC and anyone else I may have missed and here's to anoither good we for us all. :) And well done to all the losers from last week. :) I so want to be among your ranks soon. :)

sending :vibes:

Come on guys week 2 we can't be flagging already.... Need to get to our 4 stone target by Xmas - were all capable of doing it so let's go!! Vibes to all and asskick to those that need it and cheer for those done well so far! Bring it on!

:vibes: for you PP :) Let me know if you want :asskick: too :D lol
Thanks for the vibes. Not sure if want is the right word, maybe need would be closer to the mark. :)

Come on guys week 2 we can't be flagging already.... Need to get to our 4 stone target by Xmas - were all capable of doing it so let's go!! Vibes to all and asskick to those that need it and cheer for those done well so far! Bring it on!
Thanks for the pep talk Emmey. I'm back on the wagon so far today. Hope it lasts all night then all week and then I'll be on my way. Feel like I haven't got started on this challenge yet. My bad I know. :)

I've worked out why I had the junk food..... I woke up this morning with an awful sore throat and chesty cough :( I'm coming down sick! NOOOOOOO!!! x

Hello to the new joiner! I've just eaten some mixed bean chilli and brown rice, would it be wrong to have seconds?! It's all free. Not had seconds in ages but I have stepped up the exercise so maybe that's why I still feel I could have some more? Going to start a food diary methinks. First weigh in tomorrow...... x

Hello to the new joiner! I've just eaten some mixed bean chilli and brown rice, would it be wrong to have seconds?! It's all free. Not had seconds in ages but I have stepped up the exercise so maybe that's why I still feel I could have some more? Going to start a food diary methinks. First weigh in tomorrow...... x

If you're hungry, have seconds :D It's freeeeeeeeeeeeeee! lol

Good luck for tomorrow :) x

Hi to the newbies :0) I have had a good day did day four of the shred and been 100% today let's hope the week stays the same currently enjoying a nice hot bath as I'm a bit sore
Positive vibes for everyone we can do it :0(
Nat

Well another day to polish my halo! Been a star and even been making an effort to drink more water since Wednesday too - this challenge has really given me a boost - I'm looking forward to weigh in and and ending this year 4stone from now with a total of 6.5st loss in total! How exciting that it's so achievable!

Hope everyone's doing good - good luck to those weighing in tomorrow - we can do this!
Nothing will taste as good as slim feels! Lol chhheeeeeessssy line!

Hi to the newbies :0) I have had a good day did day four of the shred and been 100% today let's hope the week stays the same currently enjoying a nice hot bath as I'm a bit sore
Positive vibes for everyone we can do it :0(
Nat

Well done on your 100% day :D I've looked at the 30 day shred.......a few times, but not actually done it yet :eek: lol

Well another day to polish my halo! Been a star and even been making an effort to drink more water since Wednesday too - this challenge has really given me a boost - I'm looking forward to weigh in and and ending this year 4stone from now with a total of 6.5st loss in total! How exciting that it's so achievable!

Hope everyone's doing good - good luck to those weighing in tomorrow - we can do this!
Nothing will taste as good as slim feels! Lol chhheeeeeessssy line!

Yes, I'm busy polishing my halo too Ems :D I'm sooooo determined to complete this challenge and the 6 stone target I set myself for this year :D 2.5 stone down.......4 to go! :D Sooooo exciting! LOL

Good luck with WI tomorrow and everyone else in Team Tinsel xx

Morning! Why is it never sunny in Birmingham? This is lovely tho, we stayed at the jury's inn and my friend has had to get to her event early so I'm sat in bed watching tv with my cup of tea. Very relaxing way to start the day. Going to wait till the traffic dies down before I leave. Usually I would grab a sandwich and probably a chocolate bar for the journey but I'm going to be saintly and wait till I get home to have my usual breakfast.

Last night wasn't too bad either, I haven't counted syns, I know they would be quite high but I didn't totally overdo it like I normally would. When (if!) i loose this weight I want to be able to have a meal and a drink but know where to stop and not feel like I've been 'bad'. My friend is a nightmare, she always orders way too much, side dishes etc but then just picks at everything so there's loads leftover. I can't bear waste so I'm always tempted to eat some if hers too. I resisted much more last night, well actually stopped because I was so full. Another benefit of eating more healthily... I definitely eat less and foods which are high in fat etc don't actually taste as good as you think they're going to.

Anyways, I'm so glad you're all staying so motivated cos I don't want to give this up. Starting to believe I might do it too! Going to try to be saintly now until WI on Friday. I've had a couple of weeks of good losses so I wouldn't be too disappointed if I don't lose much, well I say that now... :)

I'll shut up now, you can tell I've got nothing to do, lol! Have a good day xx

Corkscrew said:
Have a fab time with your friend Sarah, and enjoy the Indian :D You're right - you've got to live! We can't be angelic hermits until the wieght is gone lol

Are you a driving instructor?

Yes I am! Not the most active job, sat on my bum all day hoping I'll don't die :D

Back