**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Yes I am! Not the most active job, sat on my bum all day hoping I'll don't die :D
Oh you brave soul! I'm learning at the moment, but i'm ready for my test apparently... although I had a mock test last week and I made the mistake of when turning right out of a one way street, not moving to the right.... Oops!

Oh you brave soul! I'm learning at the moment, but i'm ready for my test apparently... although I had a mock test last week and I made the mistake of when turning right out of a one way street, not moving to the right.... Oops!

Very common mistake that one.. you're so busy worrying about the junction that you forget you're on a one way! Well, think of the positive... that will stick in your head so you probably won't make the same mistake twice :) Good luck for your test when you do it, just shout if you want any advise/tips. I'm sure your instructor has it covered but I could probably bore most people to death talking about driving :D

I dunno Sarah, the stress of staying alive could well sweat some calories off! :8855:

Feels like that some days, although it's not normally the learners it's all the other muppets on the road!

Very common mistake that one.. you're so busy worrying about the junction that you forget you're on a one way! Well, think of the positive... that will stick in your head so you probably won't make the same mistake twice :) Good luck for your test when you do it, just shout if you want any advise/tips. I'm sure your instructor has it covered but I could probably bore most people to death talking about driving :D
I'll probably take you up on that! My problem seems to be road signs.... I just seem to take no notice of them! Other than that i'm a safe driver lol.

Hope everyone is having a good day today. I have WI later and will be chuffed if I get a STS. Really gonna have to buck up my ideas or I'll get nowhere fast. Are there any other Tuesday girls?
Me!! I'm dreading it too x

I've just been invited away for the weekend. Do you think I can lose 2 stone by 19th May?!?! :8855:

Corkscrew said:
I've just been invited away for the weekend. Do you think I can lose 2 stone by 19th May?!?! :8855:

Yep! Easy! ;)

Dirty weekend away huh? Where you off to? Or is a surprise visit for my early birthday gift?? Lol

Purple Patsy said:
Oh don't say that Corky at the rate I'm going that could be me. ;-(

No it won't be! Cause your back on plan and heading for a loss and 4st by christmas :)

Purple Patsy said:
Good to see someone has faith in me even if mine is a bit lacking ATM. :)

Find it cause my faith won't help you lol unfortunate I wish I could wish myself and others slim but I've tried and it doesn't seem to work lol!
It's do-able tho - we can all do it :)

Me!! I'm dreading it too x
Well I was trying to do a multiquote message to respond to both Ruby Red and Purple Patsy but it seems I ballsed that one up. I'm a Tuesday gal too. Weighing at home as I don't go to class. I weighed myself this morning (same time roughly as always) but couldn't get to the computer till now. 5lbs off whooooop! I am very pleased. First week on SW. 2lbs off 1 1/2 stone in total. Good luck RR and PP :banana dancer:

Vegan*4*Life said:
Well I was trying to do a multiquote message to respond to both Ruby Red and Purple Patsy but it seems I ballsed that one up. I'm a Tuesday gal too. Weighing at home as I don't go to class. I weighed myself this morning (same time roughly as always) but couldn't get to the computer till now. 5lbs off whooooop! I am very pleased. First week on SW. 2lbs off 1 1/2 stone in total. Good luck RR and PP :banana dancer:

Yeah!! Big well done!!

I'll probably take you up on that! My problem seems to be road signs.... I just seem to take no notice of them! Other than that i'm a safe driver lol.

You're probably looking down at the road surface rather than what's coming up so that's why you miss the signs. They're hard to see when you get to them, they're designed to be seen from a distance. I always get people to practice while walking, walk really fast somewhere busy. You'll have to look and plan ahead or you'll end up in an embarrassing situation, lol.

Just under 4 weeks, 7lb a week... not without surgical removal of limbs! :8855:

Dirty weekend away huh?

You didn't answer this one Corky?!?!

Good to see someone has faith in me even if mine is a bit lacking ATM. :)

Course you can do it, just look what you've acheived already :)

Well done!! That's a brilliant start to SW :D

Thanks Sarah, how the heck did you do all those multiquotes?!! I pressed the multiquote button on the two I wanted to quote but only one showed up....any clue what I did wrong?

Back