**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Erm... I just click on the speech marks on the far right and it shows a tick then click reply to thread. You have to scroll to see it all though because this text box is so small now.

Yep! Easy! ;)

Dirty weekend away huh? Where you off to? Or is a surprise visit for my early birthday gift?? Lol

Oh bums! I've been rumbled already! :8855:

You can give it a go. MIght be a bit of a stretch though. :)

A stretch too far PP! lol I might manage 1/2 a stone though :D

I weighed myself this morning (same time roughly as always) but couldn't get to the computer till now. 5lbs off whooooop! I am very pleased. First week on SW. 2lbs off 1 1/2 stone in total. Good luck RR and PP :banana dancer:

:woohoo: Fantastic!! Well done you! :D

Just under 4 weeks, 7lb a week... not without surgical removal of limbs! :8855:

You didn't answer this one Corky?!?!

Mmmmm now which limb would I miss the least?? I'll definitiely be needing my right arm, so that one's out! lol (drinking arm, cheeky! lol)

No, I didn't answer that one did I Sarah :D I missed it tbh! lol Well, I hate to disappoint, but it's a girlie weekend away for 2 of my friends joint birthdays :D The whole gang will be together and I'm soooooooo excited :D lol Not looking forward the the gain though :( lol

Erm... I just click on the speech marks on the far right and it shows a tick then click reply to thread. You have to scroll to see it all though because this text box is so small now.

Ah sussed it. Tick the boxes then reply to thread. I clicked the boxes and reply with quote before. :rolleyes:

:woohoo: Fantastic!! Well done you! :D

Thank yoooooooou! :D

Morning! Why is it never sunny in Birmingham? This is lovely tho, we stayed at the jury's inn and my friend has had to get to her event early so I'm sat in bed watching tv with my cup of tea. Very relaxing way to start the day. Going to wait till the traffic dies down before I leave. Usually I would grab a sandwich and probably a chocolate bar for the journey but I'm going to be saintly and wait till I get home to have my usual breakfast.

Last night wasn't too bad either, I haven't counted syns, I know they would be quite high but I didn't totally overdo it like I normally would. When (if!) i loose this weight I want to be able to have a meal and a drink but know where to stop and not feel like I've been 'bad'. My friend is a nightmare, she always orders way too much, side dishes etc but then just picks at everything so there's loads leftover. I can't bear waste so I'm always tempted to eat some if hers too. I resisted much more last night, well actually stopped because I was so full. Another benefit of eating more healthily... I definitely eat less and foods which are high in fat etc don't actually taste as good as you think they're going to.

Anyways, I'm so glad you're all staying so motivated cos I don't want to give this up. Starting to believe I might do it too! Going to try to be saintly now until WI on Friday. I've had a couple of weeks of good losses so I wouldn't be too disappointed if I don't lose much, well I say that now... :)

I'll shut up now, you can tell I've got nothing to do, lol! Have a good day xx

Well stone the crows!! I missed this one too :eek:

Sounds like you had a lovely time Sarah :) Sounds like you've turned over a completley new leaf with your food too since you became a SWer :D That's great, well done :) x I'll see how I do next Friday when I go out with mi girlies for a meal :eek:

You know, the way May is looking, I'm gonna perform as dismally as I have done this flipping month! :8855:

Last edited:
Well I was trying to do a multiquote message to respond to both Ruby Red and Purple Patsy but it seems I ballsed that one up. I'm a Tuesday gal too. Weighing at home as I don't go to class. I weighed myself this morning (same time roughly as always) but couldn't get to the computer till now. 5lbs off whooooop! I am very pleased. First week on SW. 2lbs off 1 1/2 stone in total. Good luck RR and PP :banana dancer:
Thanks for the luck. And well done you for the loss.

Thanks to Corky for the support too. I'm hoping to have a loss next week now cos tonight is s a lost cause I think. But a STS would be FAB. :) (Hoping if I say it often enough it'll come true.) :)

Thanks for the luck. And well done you for the loss.

Thanks to Corky for the support too. I'm hoping to have a loss next week now cos tonight is s a lost cause I think. But a STS would be FAB. :) (Hoping if I say it often enough it'll come true.) :)

:fingerscrossed: PP You never know, you might get a lovely surprise :D

Well stone the crows!! I missed this one too :eek:

Sounds like you had a lovely time Sarah :) Sounds like you've turned over a completley new leaf with your food too since you became a SWer :D That's great, well done :) x I'll see how I do next Friday when I go out with mi girlies for a meal :eek:

You know, the way May is looking, I'm gonna perform as dismally as I have done this flipping month! :8855:

Well I don't know what's been different this time round but I'm finding it easier eat the right foods and not binge. Maybe all the experimentation is finally paying off and I've found the foods that really don't work for me. I daren't feel too optimistic yet, we'll see...

I'm pretty sure you'll be fine next Friday, esp as you know you've got to WI on Sat morning :eek:. You've done so well so far, you know what works for you :)

So do you know where you're going on your weekend yet? Sounds like it's going to be great fun, make sure you've got plenty of Resolve with you ;)

Well I STS this week... Relieved and disappointed at the same time!

Well I don't know what's been different this time round but I'm finding it easier eat the right foods and not binge. Maybe all the experimentation is finally paying off and I've found the foods that really don't work for me. I daren't feel too optimistic yet, we'll see...

I'm pretty sure you'll be fine next Friday, esp as you know you've got to WI on Sat morning :eek:. You've done so well so far, you know what works for you :)

So do you know where you're going on your weekend yet? Sounds like it's going to be great fun, make sure you've got plenty of Resolve with you ;)

Ooops slip of the typing fingers :eek: The meal is Saturday, not Friday! Phew :D lol

Fingers crossed you've found the right food combos then Sarah :D Maybe your head is in the right place this time?? Whatever it is, it's working and you're doing great :D

I can't remember exactly where we are going, but the hotel is near Norfolk somewhere :D Oh and I'll try and remember the Resolve! LOL

Put it behind you and concentrate on next week :D We can do this! xx

RubyRed80 said:

Well done on the STS u will see them pounds come off next week no doubt x

Also forgot to say well done on all the losses I've missed over the last few day and welcome to the newbies x

Well I STS this week... Relieved and disappointed at the same time![/QUOTE

Ladies I'm very sorry I've let team tinsel down already :( 1.5 on for me this week. It's no excuse but had a hen night on Friday and then went to Brighton on Saturday for the footy. But I promise I will get my ass into gear this week x

Never mind both of you, at least you know where the issues lie. We can't stop going out and having a laugh just maybe not as often lmao!! Fresh week, come on you can do it! x GOOOooooo Team Tinsel!
I don't know why it keeps doing that, only quoting one in the correct manner...(sigh)

Well I STS this week... Relieved and disappointed at the same time![/QUOTE

Never mind both of you, at least you know where the issues lie. We can't stop going out and having a laugh just maybe not as often lmao!! Fresh week, come on you can do it! x GOOOooooo Team Tinsel!
I don't know why it keeps doing that, only quoting one in the correct manner...(sigh)

You just need to make sure you don't delete any of the text. The bracket after the word QUOTE is missing on the first one so it won't display correctly. :)

Vegan*4*Life said:

Yep your very right I know what I've done and know how I can turn things around next week. Your also right about still needing to have a life and living it, have a week of no plans tho this week that line has been well and truly drawn and am back at it.

Oh and I love gooooo team tinsel :) x

Ladies I'm very sorry I've let team tinsel down already :( 1.5 on for me this week. It's no excuse but had a hen night on Friday and then went to Brighton on Saturday for the footy. But I promise I will get my ass into gear this week x

You haven't let anyone down! A little gain or a STS is bound to happen now and again, you've got to live and sometimes that means having more than you usually would. The trick is to enjoy it but get straight back on plan. While it might be a bit depressing tonight, having a good day tomorrow and feeling back in control will far outweigh that feeling.

Jo and RubyRed, Here are your lines _________________________ ________________________ You know what to do :D

Lines drawn by the looks of it ladies - I shall say no more than what's been said - although I'll have to get my big bat out and kick some ass if things don't change lol!

Speaking of which - my weigh in tomorrow so will update with my loss tomorrow evening ;)

Lines drawn by the looks of it ladies - I shall say no more than what's been said - although I'll have to get my big bat out and kick some ass if things don't change lol!

Speaking of which - my weigh in tomorrow so will update with my loss tomorrow evening ;)

Bloody Hell.. not the bat!!! Not gonna lie, I'm a little bit scared! :8855:

Good luck tomorrow tho :)

SarahCroz said:
You haven't let anyone down! A little gain or a STS is bound to happen now and again, you've got to live and sometimes that means having more than you usually would. The trick is to enjoy it but get straight back on plan. While it might be a bit depressing tonight, having a good day tomorrow and feeling back in control will far outweigh that feeling.

Jo and RubyRed, Here are your lines _________________________ ________________________ You know what to do :D

Thanks Sarah, I did have fun and we so do have to live our lives your right. I so know what to do with that line (I've had a few drawn in my time on SW :) ) I am well back on it now :) thanks hun x

Emmey1 said:

oh no not the bat again, you promised that wouldn't come out again! *goes and cowers in the corner!* :)

good luck for tomorrow I look forward to hearing how much you've lost x

Back