**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

jo-85 said:
Thanks Sarah, I did have fun and we so do have to live our lives your right. I so know what to do with that line (I've had a few drawn in my time on SW :) ) I am well back on it now :) thanks hun x

oh no not the bat again, you promised that wouldn't come out again! *goes and cowers in the corner!* :)

good luck for tomorrow I look forward to hearing how much you've lost x

If by some hellish reason I don't lose hit me with my own bat! But believe me I better lose lol

Thanks Sarah, I did have fun and we so do have to live our lives your right. I so know what to do with that line (I've had a few drawn in my time on SW :) ) I am well back on it now :) thanks hun x

oh no not the bat again, you promised that wouldn't come out again! *goes and cowers in the corner!* :)
good luck for tomorrow I look forward to hearing how much you've lost x
By eck it's getting busy in this corner, maybe I'll just go sit on the naughty step. I had a STS too. :-( Actually I'm ok with it cos I thought I might have a gain.

Well I was trying to do a multiquote message to respond to both Ruby Red and Purple Patsy but it seems I ballsed that one up. I'm a Tuesday gal too. Weighing at home as I don't go to class. I weighed myself this morning (same time roughly as always) but couldn't get to the computer till now. 5lbs off whooooop! I am very pleased. First week on SW. 2lbs off 1 1/2 stone in total. Good luck RR and PP :banana dancer:

Well done a fab start - you're on the way xxxxxx

Emmey1 said:
If by some hellish reason I don't lose hit me with my own bat! But believe me I better lose lol

I couldn't do that....... ;) lol

Purple Patsy said:
By eck it's getting busy in this corner, maybe I'll just go sit on the naughty step. I had a STS too. :-( Actually I'm ok with it cos I thought I might have a gain.

You can still come and join us in the corner there's always room for one more. We're out of this corner tho tomorrow all of us! :) well done on the STS tho Hun x

Well it's weigh in tomorrow, I will be happy if I get a STS (disappointed as haven't been weighed since the 4th) but have been all over the place but need to go to group as need to draw a big fat line for my big fat ass to step over and get on with some serious weight loss!

Had planned on getting some body magic in tonight but OH thought he would be clever earlier by lifting me up and then doing a 'mummy slam' for the boys, he does this to them on the sofa/bed/wherever all the time and they love it, they however, are not 17stone+ of woman and I'm a bit taller and therefore longer then my children and as he 'slammed' me onto the sofa, my lower back hit the edge of the sofa. It hurt at the time but had to get on with things, then it was uncomfortable, now I've just decided to come up to bed and it really friggin' hurts! Bloody men!!!

Wish me luck for tomorrow, gonna try an rest it now as the idea of my two boys and a bad back does not sound fun... oh and luck for WI!

Well it's weigh in tomorrow, I will be happy if I get a STS (disappointed as haven't been weighed since the 4th) but have been all over the place but need to go to group as need to draw a big fat line for my big fat ass to step over and get on with some serious weight loss!

Had planned on getting some body magic in tonight but OH thought he would be clever earlier by lifting me up and then doing a 'mummy slam' for the boys, he does this to them on the sofa/bed/wherever all the time and they love it, they however, are not 17stone+ of woman and I'm a bit taller and therefore longer then my children and as he 'slammed' me onto the sofa, my lower back hit the edge of the sofa. It hurt at the time but had to get on with things, then it was uncomfortable, now I've just decided to come up to bed and it really friggin' hurts! Bloody men!!!

Wish me luck for tomorrow, gonna try an rest it now as the idea of my two boys and a bad back does not sound fun... oh and luck for WI!

OUCH!! Poor you. Hope you don't have a bruise tomorrow sounds like you will. :( Good luck for tomorrow. Don't be too disheartened if you have STS for whatever reason. Like you say draw a line. I've just got back from the last :chores016: of the day, it was bloody cold out. Where has spring gone?! :fingerscrossed: for tomorrow!

You haven't let anyone down! A little gain or a STS is bound to happen now and again, you've got to live and sometimes that means having more than you usually would. The trick is to enjoy it but get straight back on plan. While it might be a bit depressing tonight, having a good day tomorrow and feeling back in control will far outweigh that feeling.

Jo and RubyRed, Here are your lines _________________________ ________________________ You know what to do :D

This is very true..............it also where my April went :eek: and if I'm not super good, it's where my May could go too! :8855:

Lines drawn by the looks of it ladies - I shall say no more than what's been said - although I'll have to get my big bat out and kick some ass if things don't change lol!

Speaking of which - my weigh in tomorrow so will update with my loss tomorrow evening ;)

Your bat???? Phew! Thank gawd you don't have long arms! lol Ner ner ner ner you can't reach me :p LOL

If by some hellish reason I don't lose hit me with my own bat!

Deal! lol

That's better than you expected :D Good luck for next week PP :) x
Lol a sadomasochist and a masochist eh?! :8855:u will be fine tomorrow!!

......I've got my bat ready :D:8855:

Good morning everyone :D

I'm looking for some new red lunch ideas, so if anyone has any suggestions, I would be more than interested to hear them :D I usually (well, always!) take salad to work, or soup, but I'm getting just a tad bored with them. What does everyone else take??

Have a fab day everyone, and hope all goes well for the Wednesday weighers :) xx

Corkscrew said:
This is very true..............it also where my April went :eek: and if I'm not super good, it's where my May could go too! :8855:

Your bat???? Phew! Thank gawd you don't have long arms! lol Ner ner ner ner you can't reach me :p LOL

Deal! lol

That's better than you expected :D Good luck for next week PP :) x

......I've got my bat ready :D:8855:

Good morning everyone :D

I'm looking for some new red lunch ideas, so if anyone has any suggestions, I would be more than interested to hear them :D I usually (well, always!) take salad to work, or soup, but I'm getting just a tad bored with them. What does everyone else take??

Have a fab day everyone, and hope all goes well for the Wednesday weighers :) xx

Red lunches.... Lobster? Red apple... Bkled beans although I guess their more orange... Darn it this would have been a brilliant joke but I can't think of anymore food that's the colour red lol!

My lunches for work tend to be very samey too - salads, soups and sometimes cereal bars and fruit - eek. Green ideas are easier - pasta, mug shots, rice and potato based leftovers. I suppose you could take some red meal leftovers and reheat if you have a microwave - chilli, mince, curry, etc

Have to dig my recipe books out x

Red lunches.... Lobster? Red apple... Bkled beans although I guess their more orange... Darn it this would have been a brilliant joke but I can't think of anymore food that's the colour red lol!

Ha flipping ha! LOL

My lunches for work tend to be very samey too - salads, soups and sometimes cereal bars and fruit - eek. Green ideas are easier - pasta, mug shots, rice and potato based leftovers. I suppose you could take some red meal leftovers and reheat if you have a microwave - chilli, mince, curry, etc

Have to dig my recipe books out x

Green is much much easier Dex, I completely agree.....I just don't lose weight on green unfortunately :( Carbs and me don't get on that well - they hate me, but I love them! lol

Leftovers is a good idea, thanks :) I should get the recipie books out myself eh?! LOL

Wow you girls know how to chat well done on those drawing a line under gains or sts that's the attitude onwards and upwards,
Had a mega busy day yesterday so didn't get on been very good foodswise and onto day 6 of the shred I'm sooo good all week but a weekend comes I can be good with food but the vodka just calls me lol I don't like chocolate give me alcohol any time going yet abstain this weekend and see what a difference if any it makes to the scales
Good luck all those weighing in today and hope you all have a lovely but wet Wednesday lol
Nat x

Thanks! I feel awesome about it. :)

(((HUGS))) draw one of those lines :) no naughty step, bring on tomorrow! x
Oh goody I'm being let off the naughty step cos I apologised for my bad behaviour and am trying to be good. I've drawn my line on my diary and made real (if a bit late) plans to buck up my ideas AGAIN.

Good luck for WI and I hope your back is OK but hese things tend to get worse before they get batter. Men can be such idiots at times, well most of the time, Nope all of the time, can you tell that I'm off them ATM? :)

Wow you girls know how to chat well done on those drawing a line under gains or sts that's the attitude onwards and upwards,
Had a mega busy day yesterday so didn't get on been very good foodswise and onto day 6 of the shred I'm sooo good all week but a weekend comes I can be good with food but the vodka just calls me lol I don't like chocolate give me alcohol any time going yet abstain this weekend and see what a difference if any it makes to the scales
Good luck all those weighing in today and hope you all have a lovely but wet Wednesday lol
Nat x
WOW the shred, no chocc and a dry w/end. That's dedication for you. I'm well impressed. :)

Nat x

Abstain??? Dry weekend??? OMG the language in here is disgusting!! :8855:

Nat, most of my syns are spent on weekend vodka :D If I couldn't have a drink, I really don't think I could do SW! lol Well done on abstaining.......you're a better man than me gungerdin! LOL

Last edited:
Corkscrew said:
Abstsain??? Dry weekend??? OMG the language in here is disgusting!! :8855:

Nat, most of my syns are spent on weekend vodka :D If I couldn't have a drink, I really don't think I could do SW! lol Well done on abstaining.......you're a better man than me gungerdin! LOL

Ha ha Corkey im the same LOVE vodka Mmm I will try but I may fail ha ha I haven't had more than 7 syns everyday so we will see ha ha
I wonder if it does make a difference though interesting experiment if I can do it lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ha ha Corkey im the same LOVE vodka Mmm I will try but I may fail ha ha I haven't had more than 7 syns everyday so we will see ha ha
I wonder if it does make a difference though interesting experiment if I can do it lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You'll have to let us know how your experiment goes :D lol I'm a big believer in the fact that losses are better when the syns are used up - they always are for me anyway, but I'm sure there are those that would disagree. It's probably an individual thing really........or just me making sure I get my vodka ration!! :8855:

You'll have to let us know how your experiment goes :D lol I'm a big believer in the fact that losses are better when the syns are used up - they always are for me anyway, but I'm sure there are those that would disagree. It's probably an individual thing really........or just me making sure I get my vodka ration!! :8855:
Like the idea of your vodka ration. It's my favourite tipple too but I try not to indulge it too much cos living alone I think it would be a bit of a slippery slope. HIC, HIC, SLUMP. :)

Back