**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

May I join please? ^.^

Of course you may :D I shall add you to the list and update your total as you shrink :D Welcome and good luck :) x

Like the idea of your vodka ration. It's my favourite tipple too but I try not to indulge it too much cos living alone I think it would be a bit of a slippery slope. HIC, HIC, SLUMP. :)

I live alone too PP.............well, when Son isn't home from Uni I do :D I only drink on Saturday, and rarely alone (usually have friends round :D) but it's a nice weekly slope HIC! :8855:

I live alone too PP.............well, when Son isn't home from Uni I do :D I only drink on Saturday, and rarely alone (usually have friends round :D) but it's a nice weekly slope HIC! :8855:
|I worry that I lack the willpower to stop if I start. Well we've already seen the evidence of my deficient willpower with this challenge after all. :)

Vodka? Did someone mention vodka?! :party0036:

I'm a bit of a weekend drinker too. Never bothers me during the week but the thought of a dry weekend horrifies me. So far this year I've drunk every weekend and had a week in Portugal drinking all day and night and only had 1 gain (that was the holiday week). It might not work for everyone and I think you've got to be careful to get the balance right but I think Corky and I prove you don't have to stop living completely to lose weight.

:welcome2: Hello Gollywogg, good luck trying to get a word in edgeways around here! :D

Going back to Red lunches... am getting bored as well. I tend to stick to salads or soup too. I've been trying to mix it up a bit with different salad veg and dressings. Homemade coleslaw is doing for me at the moment. I'm going to do a yogurt and mint dressing for tomorrow and do something spicy to go with it. Omelette or quiche would make a change I suppose.

Right, must do some work, I'm procrastinating... again!

Pasting what I'm updating eeverywhrre as in a hurry

Quick dive in with a 1.5 loss

Not bad

I need to change the bread roll lunch for ryvitas or just meat with a salad as I haven't had bread for yonks and this week I've had it every day - I'm not sure carbs agree with me that well so lay off bread and tuna salad for me tomorrow and see how that goes this week

Update later :)

|I worry that I lack the willpower to stop if I start. Well we've already seen the evidence of my deficient willpower with this challenge after all. :)

LOL I lack willpower with voddy, so I only buy it at the weekend! lol I couldn't have it in the house to be honest cos I'd just drink it :giggle:

Vodka? Did someone mention vodka?! :party0036:

I'm a bit of a weekend drinker too. Never bothers me during the week but the thought of a dry weekend horrifies me. So far this year I've drunk every weekend and had a week in Portugal drinking all day and night and only had 1 gain (that was the holiday week). It might not work for everyone and I think you've got to be careful to get the balance right but I think Corky and I prove you don't have to stop living completely to lose weight.

:welcome2: Hello Gollywogg, good luck trying to get a word in edgeways around here! :D

Going back to Red lunches... am getting bored as well. I tend to stick to salads or soup too. I've been trying to mix it up a bit with different salad veg and dressings. Homemade coleslaw is doing for me at the moment. I'm going to do a yogurt and mint dressing for tomorrow and do something spicy to go with it. Omelette or quiche would make a change I suppose.

Right, must do some work, I'm procrastinating... again!

The thought of a dry weekend horrifies me too Sarah, infact I'd go as far as to say I break out in a cold sweat! :8855:

Yeah I mix it up with the salad veggies - I can't remember the last time my salad included cucumber and toms! lol Oh and I had french dressing today and it was gorgeous, and a lovely change :D Ooooo quiche and coleslaw :D That's a good idea :) I made some coleslaw last week actually and it was yumsville, so I'll make another batch.

I'm starving - off to cook :)

Not bad

I need to change the bread roll lunch for ryvitas or just meat with a salad as I haven't had bread for yonks and this week I've had it every day - I'm not sure carbs agree with me that well so lay off bread and tuna salad for me tomorrow and see how that goes this week

Well done Ems :woohoo:

I'm the same with bread. I love it, but it hates me...........just one of the many carbs that hate me infact! lol I haven't eaten any since January, can't say as I miss it either tbh. Still, it's all trial and error - finding what suits us and what doesn't, cos at the end of the day, we're all different :) 1.5lb is still a good loss though. so don't be disappointed :D

Well it hasn't stopped flipping raining all day :( I've got 2 very wet dogs atm........they stink! :8855:

Well done emms :0) you girls are a bad influence a little bottle of vodka slipped in my online shopping basket for Friday ha! It can be a treat as weigh day Friday lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done emms :0) you girls are a bad influence a little bottle of vodka slipped in my online shopping basket for Friday ha! It can be a treat as weigh day Friday lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You've got the watch the little blighters ya know! Take your mind off the game for a split second and before you know it your clicking finger has been working on it's own! :8855:

Well, back from weigh in. 1lbs down. Am VERY pleased considering the couple of weeks I've had.

My friend whom I went to London with had a 1lb gain and is not amused at me. I do eat a LOT more superfree then her though and she is THE fussiest eater I've EVER met. Had never tried a spag bol before, only recently tried pasta, still never tried rice, doesn't eat cheese, I'm slowly introducing her to new foods. Our most recent likes that she had also never tried...mushrooms and red peppers, she will eat broccoli but isn't a massive fan. She is funny with fruit too. Apparently her parents are even worse, don't eat any veg. I love my veg.

Am aiming for 3.5lbs this week to get me under 17st! Can't wait to be 16 something....sounds so much nicer!

Hope everyone is well!

Well done Ellen! :)

What the heck DOES your friend eat?? LOL I can't imagine not eating fruit and veg, I adore it :D lol

Are you all better now?

Well done Ellen! :)

What the heck DOES your friend eat?? LOL I can't imagine not eating fruit and veg, I adore it :D lol

Are you all better now?

She is getting better, it must be hard if you've not been bought up eating a wide variety, she is 27 and has only just moved out of her parents (she's wanted to move for ages but was the youngest child and her parents were a bit dependant on her I think.

My back is still a bit sore but think its just a bit bruised as it seems ok as long as I don't touch it!

Well done Emmey and Ellen! :happy096:

Have any of you tried any yummy recipes with scan bran? Decided to try some this week.

Don't know what's wrong with me?? Sent myself to bed with a little Southern Comfort - got to be better than hot buttered toast that I suddenly really wanted more than anything in the world!!!
Grrrrrr struggling for some reason this week andthe weather is pants which means Coco is disgusted at even stepping outside the house and she loves our marathon walks usually.
Heeeelpppp team tinsel xxxxxxx

Ps well done Ellen and Emmey (the E's!!)
Pps wish I could use all the smiley characters but iPad seems to only give me the limited options or is it just my feeble mind??don't answer that one!

Corky - sorry haven't dug out recipe books yet 'cos I'm too flippin' greedy at the mo and daren't!!

How about boiled eggs??? Very popular in staff room :)

ellen83 said:
Have any of you tried any yummy recipes with scan bran? Decided to try some this week.

Noooo would never touch the stuff lol! My C always says you must drink plenty of water if eating it

Not bad

Yaaaaay!! Well done! :clap:

May I join please? ^.^

Helllloooo Gollywogg and :welcome:

Well, back from weigh in. 1lbs down. Am VERY pleased considering the couple of weeks I've had.

My friend whom I went to London with had a 1lb gain and is not amused at me. I do eat a LOT more superfree then her though and she is THE fussiest eater I've EVER met. Had never tried a spag bol before, only recently tried pasta, still never tried rice, doesn't eat cheese, I'm slowly introducing her to new foods. Our most recent likes that she had also never tried...mushrooms and red peppers, she will eat broccoli but isn't a massive fan. She is funny with fruit too. Apparently her parents are even worse, don't eat any veg. I love my veg.

Am aiming for 3.5lbs this week to get me under 17st! Can't wait to be 16 something....sounds so much nicer!

Hope everyone is well!

Well done to yoooooooou tooooooooo! :D I don't know what I would do without fruit and veg either....um starve?! :8855:

Don't know what's wrong with me?? Sent myself to bed with a little Southern Comfort - got to be better than hot buttered toast that I suddenly really wanted more than anything in the world!!!
Grrrrrr struggling for some reason this week andthe weather is pants which means Coco is disgusted at even stepping outside the house and she loves our marathon walks usually.
Heeeelpppp team tinsel xxxxxxx

Ps well done Ellen and Emmey (the E's!!)
Pps wish I could use all the smiley characters but iPad seems to only give me the limited options or is it just my feeble mind??don't answer that one!

It's the crappy weather :'( makes me want to comfort eat too. So far so resisting, if you don't count the digestives I had with a cup of tea that is. I would have had two but had four :eek: no worries I can syn them.

Off to a gig tomorrow night but I am sticking to the plan no booze......well ..... um....no, no booze.... :grumble:

Back