**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

dextersmum said:
Don't know what's wrong with me?? Sent myself to bed with a little Southern Comfort - got to be better than hot buttered toast that I suddenly really wanted more than anything in the world!!!
Grrrrrr struggling for some reason this week andthe weather is pants which means Coco is disgusted at even stepping outside the house and she loves our marathon walks usually.
Heeeelpppp team tinsel xxxxxxx

Ps well done Ellen and Emmey (the E's!!)
Pps wish I could use all the smiley characters but iPad seems to only give me the limited options or is it just my feeble mind??don't answer that one!

Stay strong! Maybe write a list of all the reasons you don't like being the weight you are and all the positives about being slim :) don't give in now and you can revel in the great feeling of a good loss next WI and then it's downwards and downwards :)

Hellloooooo

I'm here!!!! Did ya miss me :wave_cry:

Sign me up please Corky - I have just repeated my usual SW pattern of getting nearly a stone off, feeling better and then crashing and burning.........I refuse to do that again

Last weigh in was at a morning class pre breakfast 3 weeks ago- went back to my usual class last night and had a gain of 3.5 but I am quite ok with that as I think it was deserved and prob some was just food through the day weight!

Anyway - back on it, refocus and get a grip -still 10lb off this year so focussing on Xmas is a good idea

I am aiming for 4lb off this week - to get that stone. Possible if I give it 100%

I already love it here!!
I tend to just ignore alcohol syns and just do a few syn free days. I start off dead good on vodka diet red bull(Urgh) then get drunk and drink beer ha. I find though if I go ott and end up puking when I get in, I get really good losses :D

Gollywogg said:
I already love it here!!
I tend to just ignore alcohol syns and just do a few syn free days. I start off dead good on vodka diet red bull(Urgh) then get drunk and drink beer ha. I find though if I go ott and end up puking when I get in, I get really good losses :D

Gollywogg said:
Also, pop me down for a 4.5 pound loss please? :D
Funnily enough my first alcohol free week since starting, feel dead healthy but man I've been bored!

Well done on your loss!!! And loving your thought process may try that experiment instead of the abstinence one lol

Morning all so tired today was up with my little lady but been good already done shred weigh day tommorow egos betting I have put on when been soo good lol

Don't know what's wrong with me?? Sent myself to bed with a little Southern Comfort - got to be better than hot buttered toast that I suddenly really wanted more than anything in the world!!!
Grrrrrr struggling for some reason this week andthe weather is pants which means Coco is disgusted at even stepping outside the house and she loves our marathon walks usually.
Heeeelpppp team tinsel xxxxxxx

Ps well done Ellen and Emmey (the E's!!)
Pps wish I could use all the smiley characters but iPad seems to only give me the limited options or is it just my feeble mind??don't answer that one!

Awww Dex, sorry you're struggling :( It can be hard sometimes , I mean, getting rid of old habits that we've had for years, is bound to take time and alot of determination.......you can do it though :) Just remember though, nothing tastes as good as the feeling you get dropping a dress size, or into the next stone, or liking what you see in the mirror.....................tis a long list when you think about it. I know it's hard, but just try to banish the cravings with positive thoughts of where you want to be :D

Corky - sorry haven't dug out recipe books yet 'cos I'm too flippin' greedy at the mo and daren't!!

How about boiled eggs??? Very popular in staff room :)

Oh I don't expect you to do homework for me pet :eek: I'll get the books out and do it myself! lol

Just had two boiled eggs actually :giggle: Sod the whiff! :8855:

Hellloooooo

I'm here!!!! Did ya miss me :wave_cry:

Sign me up please Corky - I have just repeated my usual SW pattern of getting nearly a stone off, feeling better and then crashing and burning.........I refuse to do that again

Last weigh in was at a morning class pre breakfast 3 weeks ago- went back to my usual class last night and had a gain of 3.5 but I am quite ok with that as I think it was deserved and prob some was just food through the day weight!

Anyway - back on it, refocus and get a grip -still 10lb off this year so focussing on Xmas is a good idea

I am aiming for 4lb off this week - to get that stone. Possible if I give it 100%

Welcome back to the world of SW Rockchick :D Good to see you again! Glad you're ready to kick some ass too! lol

4 Stone for xmas is very doable Rockchick, so let battle commence! LOL I'm sure your little gain will soon be gone too :)

Good luck for the coming week and attaining the 4lb target you've set yourself :) xx

I'll add you to the list in a mo

Also, pop me down for a 4.5 pound loss please? :D
Funnily enough my first alcohol free week since starting, feel dead healthy but man I've been bored!

Well done Gollywog (hope I don't get done for being un PC! lol) that's a great loss! :Woohoo:

I'll update your loss in a mo :)

Well done on your loss!!! And loving your thought process may try that experiment instead of the abstinence one lol

Morning all so tired today was up with my little lady but been good already done shred weigh day tommorow egos betting I have put on when been soo good lol

Good luck for tomorrow Nat xx Hope your little girl ok now and you get some sleep tonight :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I've been (easily) persuaded to join in :D Can I include my loss from today please? (3lbs) That would be great if so.
I'd like to lose 2 stones 5.5 lbs by Christmas, that will take me under target so that I can really enjoy the celebrations and not have to worry about putting a few pounds on. :)
We did a long-term target thing at group last week. It was for how much we want to lose by the start of the 6 weeks holidays. I think I put down 1 stone 5.5 lbs for that so if I manage to do it then I'll have a good four months or so to get the last stone off, which I'm imagining is going to be the most difficult and stubborn bit to lose.

Eeee, I'm excited now. Something to look forward to Crimbo for. (Not like last year when I hardly crossed the doors because I felt I looked at state in everything...)

Right have read the 1st and last page of the thread, off to teach a piano lesson for an hour but when I get back I will get myself up to date so I can get to know eveyone.

xx

Andrea81 said:
Hi everyone,

I've been (easily) persuaded to join in :D Can I include my loss from today please? (3lbs) That would be great if so.
I'd like to lose 2 stones 5.5 lbs by Christmas, that will take me under target so that I can really enjoy the celebrations and not have to worry about putting a few pounds on. :)
We did a long-term target thing at group last week. It was for how much we want to lose by the start of the 6 weeks holidays. I think I put down 1 stone 5.5 lbs for that so if I manage to do it then I'll have a good four months or so to get the last stone off, which I'm imagining is going to be the most difficult and stubborn bit to lose.

Eeee, I'm excited now. Something to look forward to Crimbo for. (Not like last year when I hardly crossed the doors because I felt I looked at state in everything...)

Right have read the 1st and last page of the thread, off to teach a piano lesson for an hour but when I get back I will get myself up to date so I can get to know eveyone.

xx

Hello and welcome :)

MrsLisaMarie said:
Hi there...another 1lbs off for me please this week :)

Hi! Well done on the loss - haven't sen you on this thread for a while - don't be a stranger :)

Welcome Andrea and well done on the 3lb off fab x and well done Lisa Marie
Had a hours nap with Maddie so feel more human than this morning

Nat

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

jo-85 said:
Well done on the losses ladies and welcome to the new girlies.

Hope everybody's had a good Thursday yay nearly the weekend :) x

Yay!

Although woke up this morning convinced it was Friday! Now that sucked lol

Me too......why has this week been sooooo long??!!

Pleased to say that back on track - thanks Team Tinsel for all your support, I really needed it and love you all xxxx

Big welcome to our new clan members and hope everyone doing ok. Planning a great SW food day tomorrow to save my syns for 2 glasses of wine (Friday night is Wine Night!) and weigh in Saturday - eek!

Go Team Tinsel.......roll on Xmas !!

So WI for me tonight and I have lost 2.5 to get my 3 stone sticker and into the 14s :)

Back